Sears.com Reviews

09/02/2015
Sears.com Ratings and User Reviews. Sears.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 239 reviews. Last rated on 08/16/2015.
Sears.com sells more than 2,000 brand name appliances and 4.2 million appliance parts from 400 manufacturers. Consumers can research, comparison-shop and order major appliances, including refrigerators and freezers, built-in and freestanding cooking products, dishwashers, washers and dryers and select microwaves. Sears also sells more than 3,500 Craftsman tools online... Show More Sears.com sells more than 2,000 brand name appliances and 4.2 million appliance parts from 400 manufacturers. Consumers can research, comparison-shop and order major appliances, including refrigerators and freezers, built-in and freestanding cooking products, dishwashers, washers and dryers and select microwaves. Sears also sells more than 3,500 Craftsman tools online as well as a variety of gift items in their WishBook area. You may also choose from a large selection of tools and lawn and garden items. In addition, the site provides information on service, repair, maintenance and retail store locations.

Sears.com Coupons »

Sears.com Rating

More About Sears.com

Recent Reviews for Sears.com

So far so good...
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I appreciated the efficiency of the online chat. and listed specifications..
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Easy. Perfect product for what I wanted. Good price.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    It is easy to shop Sears online.
    Overall it is good.
    Aug 27, 2015
    Took a lot longer to receive than I expected
  • Aug 14, 2015
    We use to Shop at Sears all the time growing up, then as Sears was going through lots of changes, not so much. More interested in shopping at Sears now that they have a come into their own again.
    Aug 27, 2015
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I really like Sears especially there pricign and deals abd service,
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    Fast delivery Easy to track True to size
  • Aug 11, 2015
    my coupon would not work
  • Aug 11, 2015
    We'll have coupons or surprise points in our account.But to use them there will be a lot of hidden exclusions.That is if we use coupons we cannot use surprise points like that.Then what is the need of providing it?
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    I received the wrong item. I wanted a simple exchange for the correct item I ordered. C/S said that was not possible. How? Just send me the item I DID order and I'll send you back the incorrect item. Oh well.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    My daughter was happy to find the specific mechanical pencils that our local walgreens wal-mart and office max dont seem to have in stock. I agreed to pay the incredibly high shipping because we were sick of running from store to store looking for the pencils, and I work and Im really busy.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Sears always has top quality products and service.
    Aug 19, 2015
    I love the washer and dryer, although they're louder than promised and aren't quite as efficient as promised. However, it cleans my clothes exactly as advertised and that's the main point. And they look splendid. It was delivered on time although the deliverers did not speak English well and seemed to be in a hurry to leave.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Sears is really doing a good job keeping up with the other on line stores with the fast shipping and bonus pionts.
    Aug 17, 2015
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Have always loved sears
    Aug 13, 2015
    The computer was broke down. They couldn't find it. I'm happy though. They need more help.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I have no comments at this time.
    Aug 19, 2015
    I was very pleasantly surprised! A very nice Sears customer rep called to give me a heads up that my purchase would arrive in a week (or two). Since the item I ordered was oversized (a 8 foot ladder), it was suggested that I should check it over for any possible shipping damage before signing for the delivery. I was surprised because it didn't take a week or two for the delivery. Instead it arrived within 24 hours after the customer rep called me. And the ladder arrived in PERFECT order. No shipping damage whatsoever.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Aug 19, 2015
    on the lawn mower seat i didn t get what i ordered
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I have enjoyed my experience shopping online with Sears.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    This was an easy online purchase for which I am grateful.
    Aug 12, 2015