Sears.com Reviews

08/18/2014
Sears.com Ratings and User Reviews. Sears.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 993 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2014.
Sears.com sells more than 2,000 brand name appliances and 4.2 million appliance parts from 400 manufacturers. Consumers can research, comparison-shop and order major appliances, including refrigerators and freezers, built-in and freestanding cooking products, dishwashers, washers and dryers and select microwaves. Sears also sells more than 3,500 Craftsman tools online... Show More Sears.com sells more than 2,000 brand name appliances and 4.2 million appliance parts from 400 manufacturers. Consumers can research, comparison-shop and order major appliances, including refrigerators and freezers, built-in and freestanding cooking products, dishwashers, washers and dryers and select microwaves. Sears also sells more than 3,500 Craftsman tools online as well as a variety of gift items in their WishBook area. You may also choose from a large selection of tools and lawn and garden items. In addition, the site provides information on service, repair, maintenance and retail store locations.

Sears.com Coupons »

Sears.com Rating

More About Sears.com

Recent Reviews for Sears.com

very good process
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Found efficient and plainly described regarding purchase
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I LIKE THE PRICES AND THE FREE SHIPPING TO THE NEAREST STORE.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    First time using, very satisfied so far. Great price for the item i was looking for.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I have been searching for this calculator for my granddaughter for school. This is the only site that offered free in store pickup. That is a plus compared to other sites.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    easy to order online.Hoping its a good experience when my tires are installed.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Just what I was looking for
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I never had to have a number in my password before. Your password requirements should be provided earlier.
    Great Shopping experience......keep it up
  • Aug 17, 2014
    i have always been satisfied with sears
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Fast, comprehensive, easy to navigate, PayPal as a payment option. Overall great experience.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Very pleased with the ease of ordering.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Still remember the last time order online and received email & phone calls ready to pick up. When I come to store waiting some guys looking around, final they said gone and give me back money!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    great place to shop.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    GREAT SO FAR....I ONLY HOPE IT FITS.....
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    I loved the fact that my order came in a timely manner and that it was al worth the money spent. Cant wait to order more
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    Fast shipping, as advertised.
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Aug 17, 2014
    What status ? I couldn't find any ststus of my order, so how in the hell do you get that?
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Aug 17, 2014
    I was unaware Sears sold this type of product online since they don't sell it in the stores. I also used my Kmart/Sears points card to save money on this purchase.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    I was well pleased with everything . Thanks.