Sears.com Reviews

08/31/2014
Sears.com Ratings and User Reviews. Sears.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 954 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.
Sears.com sells more than 2,000 brand name appliances and 4.2 million appliance parts from 400 manufacturers. Consumers can research, comparison-shop and order major appliances, including refrigerators and freezers, built-in and freestanding cooking products, dishwashers, washers and dryers and select microwaves. Sears also sells more than 3,500 Craftsman tools online... Show More Sears.com sells more than 2,000 brand name appliances and 4.2 million appliance parts from 400 manufacturers. Consumers can research, comparison-shop and order major appliances, including refrigerators and freezers, built-in and freestanding cooking products, dishwashers, washers and dryers and select microwaves. Sears also sells more than 3,500 Craftsman tools online as well as a variety of gift items in their WishBook area. You may also choose from a large selection of tools and lawn and garden items. In addition, the site provides information on service, repair, maintenance and retail store locations.

Sears.com Coupons »

Sears.com Rating

More About Sears.com

Recent Reviews for Sears.com

Cool, inexpensive Christmas presents
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I recommend to a friend to buy in sears so easy to buy on line.
    best place to shop!!!
    So far so good
    Great online discount purchase
    always liked Sears
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Out of stock in store generated an email offering free shipping. However, it wouldn't work, the system couldn't do it, the order was cancelled, because I have paid with PayPal. Obviously a glitch in the ordering logic that needs to be fixed. Chatting with a Sears rep didn't help--he said to order it again--however it was out of stock, only available in stores--I asked if he could help me further--he said he is "not eligible to process orders using paypal". I gave up.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    It was good and I will use this product as a benchmark for my future purchases
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Great Shopping experience - even allowed me to make a correction. Great value for product!!!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    It is one of the few stores that I shop online with. I am very old fashion minded and I prefer shopping in person. But I trust Sears. I have always had good experience with Sears. So I trust them when I shop online also.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Very happy with my purchase.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Allways find what I need.... no, driving in traffic and no mall! Thanks
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I am a foreign nationale and I love the discounts / coupons / deals from Sears. And the products are of good quality for the money. I have bought headphones and other electronics from the store. Another advantage is - Sears being a reputed institute / returns are handled professionally. But I never had to do a return though :P
  • Aug 31, 2014
    didn't realize I had the points, so this purchase was free to me. I netted two early Christmas gifts.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    the best in store pickup
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Always good prices and service.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Experience was good. Hope delivery and product are as easy and good.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I Love shopping at Sears .com., within the comfort of my home. I also love using my rewards to bring down my total price and last but not least their deals are amazing. I always check Sears over other stores for all my needs from Walmart to Homedepot. Keep up the good work.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    encountered problems with pin number on shop your reward during check out. It would be great if there is a recover or help button for this.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Love the site. Easy to find what I am looking for. Checkout is also easy.