Sears.com Reviews

07/31/2014
Sears.com Ratings and User Reviews. Sears.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 968 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.
Sears.com sells more than 2,000 brand name appliances and 4.2 million appliance parts from 400 manufacturers. Consumers can research, comparison-shop and order major appliances, including refrigerators and freezers, built-in and freestanding cooking products, dishwashers, washers and dryers and select microwaves. Sears also sells more than 3,500 Craftsman tools online... Show More Sears.com sells more than 2,000 brand name appliances and 4.2 million appliance parts from 400 manufacturers. Consumers can research, comparison-shop and order major appliances, including refrigerators and freezers, built-in and freestanding cooking products, dishwashers, washers and dryers and select microwaves. Sears also sells more than 3,500 Craftsman tools online as well as a variety of gift items in their WishBook area. You may also choose from a large selection of tools and lawn and garden items. In addition, the site provides information on service, repair, maintenance and retail store locations.

Sears.com Coupons »

Sears.com Rating

More About Sears.com

Recent Reviews for Sears.com

• Jul 31, 2014
    I have shopped online at Sears.com for several different items since moving to South Texas. I have never had a problem, I even ordered the wrong wall case for my air conditioner and returning was as smooth as anyone could hope for. I highly recommend their online service.Mike S.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    thanks , best price , easy transaction .
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I liked the ease of shopping at home and the site is easy to nac=vigate
  • Jul 31, 2014
    This is a very thoughtful way to get a product at a reasonable price.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Very good site. Very easy to navigate
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I have been looking for car charger for my DVD player that I have. The price was great and the web site was easy to navigate. Thanks
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Shopped through Chase Ultimate rewards website to get extra reward points
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Shipping was slow, on every order its always a slow process.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    price & return policy is good.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Need to know shipper. Also more options...
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I have always trusted the Craftsman brand
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Easy to browse user friendly
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I was glad to find this link on Ebay as I was shopping. The exact item I was looking for was an awesome price, Highly recommend!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    first experience. I will reserve judgement until I receive the tires and see if they are installed timely
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Web site easy to use and has everything I like when shopping on line. I will shop Sears.com in the future.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Jul 31, 2014
    Great to know you have parts that used to be difficult to find. Thank you!!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    The item has a great price and purchasing is made very easy.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Better than the first time I looked for the product. Had to do a search however because they had virtually every size covered except for mine. Message came back that product was available for pick-up at local store within 14-16 days. First effort initially... site said product was not available. Called Customer support and was put on interminable hold. Could not find out how to get product after spending $1900.00 on tractor. Final eval is based on product being available within alloted timeframe.
    Jul 31, 2014
    When order originally placed Sears gave me a timeframe of 5-7days for pick-up at store. Next time I checked after the 5-7days, Sears message was that it would now be another week or so. They did not contact me via any medium of the change. In the meantime they cost me another $100 above and beyond the estimated original timeframe for lawn service. I had to inquire via text message with Sears Service Rep. on the designated last day that the product should be in. I was told that it would be between the dates of 7/23 and 7/25. Text back from Service Rep. was that the product had been delivered to store for pick-up on 7/23. On their recommendation, I followed up with the store to verify it was in. On the way to pick up product in the afternoon of the 25th I got a cellphone text that product was ready for pick-up. By the time I had returned home I had an email from Kmart! that the product was ready to be picked up at Sears. When opening, the product was full of rust.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    i hope this sears washer/dryer set lastas well as my last set - now 16 years old
    Jul 30, 2014
    Delivery crew very helpful and timely.
  • Jun 27, 2014
    Process went very smooth.
    Jul 29, 2014
    Liked the clock I purchased. Perfect for what I wanted.