Sears.com Reviews

12/26/2014
Sears.com Ratings and User Reviews. Sears.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 2043 reviews.
Sears.com sells more than 2,000 brand name appliances and 4.2 million appliance parts from 400 manufacturers. Consumers can research, comparison-shop and order major appliances, including refrigerators and freezers, built-in and freestanding cooking products, dishwashers, washers and dryers and select microwaves. Sears also sells more than 3,500 Craftsman tools online... Show More Sears.com sells more than 2,000 brand name appliances and 4.2 million appliance parts from 400 manufacturers. Consumers can research, comparison-shop and order major appliances, including refrigerators and freezers, built-in and freestanding cooking products, dishwashers, washers and dryers and select microwaves. Sears also sells more than 3,500 Craftsman tools online as well as a variety of gift items in their WishBook area. You may also choose from a large selection of tools and lawn and garden items. In addition, the site provides information on service, repair, maintenance and retail store locations.

Sears.com Coupons »

Sears.com Rating

More About Sears.com

Recent Reviews for Sears.com

Showing 61 - 80 of 2043 Reviews
  • Dec 24, 2014
    This survey says "take a minute"! HA! I've already been on it for 3-4 minutes.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    Great deal, appreciate it!
  • Dec 24, 2014
    Checkout failed I had to do it agian
  • Dec 24, 2014
    Nice easy site to use Thanks
  • Dec 24, 2014
    I love shopping in Sears.com and in store as well.
  • Dec 24, 2014
    I have alway been satisfied purchasing either online or in store
  • Dec 24, 2014
    This headset phone product information is too limited , and pictures are bad quality and insufficient on details. Checkout process is somewhat confusing and too many steps.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    I like your online shopping for tools and I do look at other items ... I always shop at the store when I make pickups.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    I spent about one hour and even called Sears for help. I could not complete my purchase, and it turned out my profile wasn't complete. However, I was the one to figure this out. Your on-line order screen showed an error, but no clue as to what the issue was, and your on-line representative didn't know what the problem was either? It needs to actually tell you to complete your profile info when it prevents you from ordering on-line. It just kept telling me to enter my billing address, over, and over, and over again. And I tried doing it over and over for an hour. Finally I decided to check out my profile, and that was the problem. This was a frustrating experience, and very unnecessary...
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Good prices, easy transaction.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    good product at very fair price
  • Dec 23, 2014
    high quality!! great price!!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Dec 23, 2014
    I am ok
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Dec 24, 2014
    This experience was good, but my prior order experience with Sears.com was poor. I chose in-vehicle pickup and it took over 15 minutes for the staff to find my item and bring it to me. They did not give me the $5 coupon that I was supposed to get because it took over 5 minutes to get my order. They also didn't give me a packing slip or receipt, so when I went to return the item, it took over 20 minutes for a sales clerk to figure out how to do the return. It wasted a lot of my time!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Dec 23, 2014
    we were looking all over for a rocking horse for our grandson, and yours was the best deal, it was easy to put together and it is so adorable and we will find out how good it is when we give it to my grandson Christmas eve, as he just loves rocking, his old horse he outgrew. thank you very much it arrived right away.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 24, 2014
    While customer service tried, the system did not allow them to change anything in the order five minutes after the order was made. All I wanted to do was add an apartment number so no harm. There would have been a problem if I made a serious mistake.