11/24/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 11/24/2015. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Nov 24, 2015
    I found what I was searching for and then some. Glad I came across this website. The prices were no higher than my local craft store.
  • Nov 20, 2015
    nice website, reasonable prices, no shipping charge
  • Nov 18, 2015
    great selection of house flags
  • Nov 17, 2015
    The process was very easy and fast.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I am impressed with the free shipping you offer. Love flags and accessories!
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Great prices, free shipping and just the item I was looking for!
  • Nov 8, 2015
    The Garfield home flag was out of stock.
  • Nov 1, 2015
    I had difficulty maneuvering through the check out process and had to go out of the site and completely reenter to get my payment to be accepted. Disappointing.
    Nov 10, 2015
    I was very pleasantly surprised by the high quality of the fall flag I ordered. For the low price, I really wasn't expecting the quality of the fabric or workmanship. In this world of "cutting corners", it's nice to see a company that cares about their product. I'll definitely be ordering again from your company.
  • Oct 30, 2015
    I like the originallity of the products and I was able to find exactly what I was looking for in their search engine. Free shipping is what puts the icing on the cake and the affordable prices!
  • Oct 28, 2015
    easy process. nice.
  • Oct 28, 2015
    It was somewhat frustrating trying to find a Peanuts Halloween flag that was 28" x 40", but I finally found something that will work.
  • Oct 25, 2015
    So far all seems well. It is hard to really complete the survey on satisfaction before I have received the product ordered only placed the order. One thing to note though is I did not see any information on the deliver time. This should be added or more clearly listed.
    Nov 2, 2015
  • Oct 23, 2015
    Extremely satisfied with the products have, thanks for the easy selections and purchase options.
    Nov 14, 2015
  • Oct 20, 2015
    very satisfied with the products.
    Nov 2, 2015
    WE love the flags and variety of selections
  • Oct 13, 2015
    do NOT like offshore payment system pls use
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Check out easy
    Oct 7, 2015
  • Sep 26, 2015
    i appreciate the free shipping.
    Oct 6, 2015
    i bought a yard flag. it came in a bag approximately 5 x 10 inches. the flag was folded about 4-5 times. it has an owl on it, with legs that hang below the flag. the flag was so wrinkled I was not about to hang it like that. I laid it on the floor and put a heavy trunk on it for two days to smooth out the wrinkles and bent and ugly owl legs. I know this is made in China, and sent by the boatload, but still, the shipping quality is poor.
  • Sep 23, 2015
    Love the flags. They are so well put together and pretty too!
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Wide variety with good prices and NO shipping charge!!
  • Sep 21, 2015
    Awesome flags and prices are the best!!
    Oct 4, 2015
    Larger flags should be more available! Thanks