Select Blinds Reviews

05/02/2016
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1337 reviews. Last rated on 05/02/2016.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

• May 2, 2016
    Great purchasing experience except that at check out it would not remove a blind I had made a mistake on. No matter how many times I hit "remove item". I had to go to another browser on my computer and enter all the information in again. White frustrating.
  • May 2, 2016
    Really easy to order the size blind I am looking for. I hope these blinds work out for us. Can't wait to install and give them a try. And the free 3 year warranty will help out also.
  • May 2, 2016
    I cannot actually answer this survey since I yet am to receive the merchandise.
  • May 2, 2016
    I am fairly certain I processed and the same order on 5/1/16 but the system did not register the purchase and I had to place the order a second time on 5/2/16. Luckily the sale was still being offered.
  • May 2, 2016
    I have used Select blinds many times before and always come back for selection, price, ease of ordering and quality of product. Customer service has been extremely helpful the couple times I have needed them. Thank you!!
    Great customer service
  • May 2, 2016
    I researched many options before purchasing. I also was very impressed with other customer remarks and felt comfortable that I am going to receive a high quality product. Their site was very helpful with respect to how to measure as well as the ordering process. I am very anxious to receive my shades. Website was very user friendly. I also felt I was receiving excellent pricing and discounts which were extremely helpful to me, because I live on a tight budget!
  • May 1, 2016
    Quick easy and great to have sample colors before ordering for easy color match
  • May 1, 2016
    Would like to have sign better mount diagrams and explanations
  • May 1, 2016
    We have bought several blinds from Select Blinds in the past and will continue to order from you. Your customer service has been great after the sale. This blind is to replace one of my first orders that was wearing well until an 80 lb dog tried to open them with her paw.
  • May 1, 2016
    I am a repeat customer of select blinds and have found them to provide me with excellent service and very reasonably priced products. The blinds we first order are installed in our beach rental house. They have performed flawlessly for the past four seasons with each season including 15 different and sometimes boisterous rental groups. My orders have been fulfilled in a timely manner with the blinds meeting all of my expectations. Any questions I had during the ordering process were adequately addressed using the on-line chat procedure. Altogether my experiences using Select Blinds have been very positive and free from unpleasant surprises.
  • May 1, 2016
    I was disappointed to find out we could not get our shades because they were too wide for the type of shade we wanted and it did not come in cordless. As a result, we could not get those shades. I highly suggest that you go through your website and do not put cordless available on everything went in fact it is not available on everything. It was also incredibly inconvenient to go through the whole measuring and checkout process only to realize at the very last second that I could not in fact buy the shades. I am looking forward to the shades we did order.
  • May 1, 2016
    The website is good, but info on the cordless blinds is vague and I had to use the chat 4 times to get a clear understanding of the cordless features.
  • Apr 23, 2016
    May 2, 2016
    They work and look great!
  • Apr 20, 2016
    Great product at more than 50% less than other places I researched
  • Apr 17, 2016
    The reviewers' score of 4.5 stars strongly influenced my decision. I had shopped online with Home Depot, Lowe's and Amazon. The prices were considerably less but the reviews were not positive.
  • Apr 15, 2016
    May 2, 2016
    I knew the product I ordered was inexpensive but didn't realize the quality would be so much less than what I have ordered from Selectblinds before.
  • Apr 13, 2016
    May 1, 2016
    No idea in advance that the cordless blinds had a firm button to push for raising and lowering. Makes it difficult to raise and lower over a sofa or chair. Everything else was fine.
  • Apr 10, 2016
    May 1, 2016
    Quality product at a very good price. Easy to install and to operate. Only negative was 2 or 3 boxes arrived as scheduled but the third took three days longer and tracking information never was updated from the original delivery date. All of my blinds were the same size (measurements).
  • Feb 15, 2016
    May 2, 2016
    The only thing that I was a little bummed about is that I ordered blinds about 4 years ago and now that time has slipped by, the blinds that I ordered this time (which were the exact same per the invoice history) are completely different but I really like the changes that were made to them. I wish my older ones were like the new ones! The blinds are beautiful!