Select Blinds Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Select Blinds Reviews

09/25/2017
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1489 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

• Sep 16, 2017
    Reasonable prices and the exact size for my windows
  • Sep 16, 2017
    I LOVE HE LOOK THE FAUX WOOD GIVES TO THE WINDOWS AND PEOPLE ARE CONSTANTLY COMMENTING ON HOW GREAT THE BLINDS LOOK
  • Sep 16, 2017
    Awesome site, and they have great deals.
  • Aug 31, 2017
    Easy Shopping, prompt service and fast delivery...thanks Stephanie Miller and of course "Select Blinds"
    Sep 16, 2017
    SelectBlinds is a great reliable company...I only had a problem with one of the eight boxes...the top metal rail was bent, me been a handy man hammered the rail back to shape...packaging was fair but need tweaking at bottom of boxes.
  • Sep 16, 2017
    Great variety and prices!
  • Aug 29, 2017
    good blinds
  • Sep 02, 2017
    Sep 15, 2017
    Great quality and easy to install. I must have mis ordered as I thought I was getting top down bottom up style.
  • Sep 15, 2017
    Best price and easiest web site of all the ones I looked at.
  • Sep 15, 2017
    Have been a 3 time customer. I am always very pleased! High quality product for a nice price! Fairly easy installation! Highly recommended!
  • Sep 01, 2017
    Sep 15, 2017
    very good product,fast delivery.
  • Sep 15, 2017
    I love the product, high quality,and the ease of ordering from select blinds....also I use e bates website, so there's twice the discounts...all while not moving from your home...previously I ordered samples....got paint to match and had the woodwork painted the exact color and shade....they look like they were made together....ideas are endless...all at a reasonable price for such quality...you can't go wrong...
  • Sep 15, 2017
    So easy to order just what I needed! great prices too!
    Great product and price!
  • Sep 15, 2017
    This company and website was recommended by a family member. We are in need of replacing some blinds in our large bay-type dining room window and have struggled to find decent quality, 1" wood blinds. The website was easy to navigate and I was able to find exactly what I was looking for. I am excited to receive my items and really hope they continue to be exactly what we need!
  • Sep 15, 2017
    This was a nice quick sale
  • Sep 15, 2017
    The site was very easy to use and I think they really explained each product well. I haven't received my blinds yet so I hope they turn out nice but the ordering part was pretty easy!
  • Sep 05, 2017
    Very nice shades - I plan on ordering more
  • Aug 28, 2017
    I am holding my breath praying that I get what I want/need. I know the measurements are dead on. I know I ordered what I want. A little scared to do this online....
  • Sep 15, 2017
    Purchased select blinds 3 years ago and have been very satisfied.
  • Aug 30, 2017
    Sep 15, 2017
    I love your product, your prices, your speedy processing...I DO NOT like dealing with FedEx to receive my delivery. Don't know if it's just my area but our FedEx STINKS. They have tracking and tell me where the product "is" and then can't find it. I tell them to please hold the items and I'll pick them up. Lost some in the warehouse, sent some out on the truck with an "whoops forgot to hold them here". They have been horrible with every delivery so far. I wish I could choose my delivery method. I have since rounded up and got everything, but it's been a pain and numerous phone calls. But...I love my blinds.