Select Blinds Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Select Blinds Reviews

02/23/2017
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1469 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

They are great.
  • Jan 29, 2017
    In truth, I have no idea what my final opinion will be until I see and use the product, see what shipping time is and the accuracy of the billing is.
    Feb 16, 2017
    I have had issues with the blinds falling down. Of course, when the adhesive lets go of the wall or woodwork, it then sticks firmly to some part of the blind.Otherwise, I'm very pleased with the appearance and quality of the blinds.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Good product, reasonable price.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Best promotion going on of any I found on line... at the time.
    Feb 16, 2017
    The only complaint I have is one of my blinds had a big dent in the top rail, which I did not notice until I had it installed. My guess is it was damaged in shipping, but by that time it was the largest window in my bedroom, and no time to have it replaced. The valance covers it.
    Fast and affordable
  • Feb 16, 2017
    I felt like the site was very easily maneuvered. I was very pleased with the ease of filtering products and ease of purchase.
  • Jan 29, 2017
    like the ease of installation and the performance of the shades
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Referred by my wife. She's had great experience with them. This is my first time shopping on this site, am doing so for a rental property. Super easy and custom tailored.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Hoping they fit, we'll see. Pretty excited.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    We love the blinds that we've gotten already, so we ordered more :)
  • Feb 16, 2017
    I liked the style selection.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Its a pleasure dealing with Select Blinds. They sell a quality produce at a reasonable price
  • Jan 31, 2017
    Feb 16, 2017
    Love them! So easy to install!
  • Jan 27, 2017
    This is my 3rd order through Select Binds they have always been very helpful when I have called. The website is also very easy to get through.
    Feb 16, 2017
    This is my third order and each one has been correct and we love them!
  • Feb 16, 2017
    Chat line was helpful. Can't comment on the product as I have not received it yet. The process was easy.
  • Feb 16, 2017
    This was relatively easy website to shop on. I am hoping I will be as pleased with my order as I am at the website.
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Feb 16, 2017
    The only complaint is that there were no instructions included and the ones online were not clear. Once we finally figured things out, the product was good.
    Nice blinds
  • Jan 29, 2017
    I wont have an opinion until I receive the blinds
    Feb 16, 2017
    We have old windows and had to have our carpenter flatten some screw heads and also add some wood so they will hang properly. Your product is best suited for new construction. They look lovely and were easy to install except for the issues of the windows not being perfectly symmetrical.