Select Blinds Reviews

08/31/2015
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1318 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

• Aug 30, 2015
    I like the products offered by select blinds for a great price. I have used it in the past couple of times and recommended it to family and friends.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Order was exactly what I ordered. It was quick delivery for out new house. Thank you!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    mostly good. some problems on the last order--just a bit of nebulous info from sales rep
  • Aug 30, 2015
    website is cumbersome, chat window is too small, "sales" are basically phony. who would buy something they didn't need just because it was on sale?
    its quick and easy
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I am waiting to receive my 1st order. Will know more after merchandise is received.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I'm hoping for a great experience.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Thank you for great prices, free shipping and easy ordering
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Liked the experience. Perhaps a side by side comparison feature would have helped in making my selections.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Very easy and helpful measuring materials!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Wonderful experience with the window blinds now i am purchasing vertical blinds for my door. Thanks for sending extra wood samples, actually we picked a sample from the extra's you sent. Plan to order more from here.Thanks also for the 35% discount. Really helps in these hard times with not a bunch of extra cash on hand.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    they are better then I had expected
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Did not have an easy time @ checkout. But, then again, I'm not very good with the computer!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Good. Hard time getting correct discount.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    The price was $9 on sale earlier in the day and when so was able to take measurements and add them to my cart, the price jumped to $35. I purchased them anyway but I wasn't expecting that and I'm sure a lot of other people don't either. When you have a sale and see that price listed, that's what you expect to pay-not 3 times that amount.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    the site seemed a bit slow in updating when i would type in the 'notes' section, but otherwise it wasn't too bad. My boyfriend previously purchased from the site, and we wanted to reference his purchase to buy these blinds, but none of his confirmation emails laid out exactly what he purchased, so it was hard to do that. It would be great if the confirmation email had a list of the product specs purchase rather than just the order number.
    I specifically asked 2 questions, One was not even addressed
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    1st blind correct size, installed quickly/no issues. 2nd blind rec'd wrong size. Ordered 1/2" larger than rec'd and blind was too small for window to be installed on sides, had to completely uninstall brackets (8 holes) and reinstall from the top. Extremely frustrating and time consuming. Valance is unusable as it needs more clearance than available when installed from top window frame.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Have order recently and Love the blinds... needed more for another location! You've got a permanent customer!
    Aug 30, 2015
    This is the third time I have ordered these blinds, very satisfied. Great price and quality!