Select Blinds Reviews

03/01/2015
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1716 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

• Feb 23, 2015
    Was very impressed with the quality of the product for the price. I am recommending to my mom.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    I made a similar purchase when we last moved, 7 years ago. I was very satisfied then and expect I will be now. I'll be ordering more once I see these installed.
    this is good site.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Looking forward to covering my windows. I can't wait for my blinds to arrive.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Customer service was very helpful.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Love how color samples can be ordered prior to processing your order.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Referred to me by a friend and I am excited to receive my order.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Love the option to overnight my samples. I received them the next day and I was able to process my order.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    I will know more about their quality when I receive the product. The website and checkout was easy to navigate.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    I believe you have great prices and product. I needed to speak to someone regarding my order before the sale ended. However, i was not able to reach someone before you closed for the day.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    The site was easy to navigate & I found exactly what I was looking for. Love the prices! Can't wait to receive my order.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Purchased blinds in 2012 from Select Blinds for my entire house. Love the blinds. Just purchased blinds for new addition. I expect them to be the same high quality as the first order.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    Thank you Select Blinds for having such helpful design service!
    Feb 23, 2015
    Select Blinds was very helpful!
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Wasn't sure if these were the right blinds I wanted. They are wonderful (just what I wanted) and I wished I had ordered blinds for both bedrooms at the same time because I would have saved a lot more money!!
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Good value, quality blinds. Easy to install and fit well. Nice options and colors. Pricing is exceptional and love free shipping. Site is easy to use and they run great deals.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Well-done website. I look forward to receiving the blinds.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    Feb 23, 2015
    Followed the measuring instructions exactly. Seems like the factory adjustments to the width were a little too much. Also had one set of honeycomb shades where a metal rod would slide back and forth inside the pull down part of the blind. It would slide to one end, then knock out the plastic cap and fall out. I have ordered from Selectblinds before this order and never had any other troubles.
  • Feb 7, 2015
    Feb 23, 2015
    My only complaint would be that the Valance was not long enoough on all the blinds. They needed about an inch more on eaither side, because they aren't the mounting hardware goes past the valance on both sides. Other than that, the blinds were packed well, shipped on time, look great, and installed easily.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    Looking forward to a wonderful experience
    Feb 23, 2015
    Misleading $100 discount offer at conclusion or order process. I spent unnecessary time fielding questions only to discover the ploy was magazines. The inference to the order was some form of discount would be applied to the order rather than offers of magazines.