Select Blinds Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Select Blinds Reviews

03/22/2017
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1463 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

• Mar 11, 2017
    I wish the site would state the price is a "base" price and will change depending on size, if it is, it should be in more noticeable areas.
  • Mar 11, 2017
    Clean website, easy to navigate. Very handy to be able to label the rooms for the blinds for ease of identification at delivery. The one thing I would change based on this shopping experience is a better description for the light filtering/blackout cordless shades. I wasn't sure if the light filtering would only extend to 50% of the blind, or 100% of the blind if desired. I finally found the answers in one of the reviews, but still being leary of solely relying on the review, I ended up ordering one blind separately as my "tester" before placing a larger order. It would help if the description the blind could be set to fully open, up to 100% light filtering, up to 100% blackout and anything in between.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    I like the huge selections available to choose from and the specials.
    Mar 11, 2017
    The Woven Wood Window Blinds are beautiful! Perfect fit and surprisingly easy to install all by myself even at 71" wide and tall. I will be purchasing more similar blinds.
    Preferred the 45% off discount that I had saved on Friday 3/10/17
  • Feb 20, 2017
    Mar 11, 2017
    I really like the product. Very easy to install and the quality is wonderful.
  • Jan 27, 2017
    This is a very trustworthy company (SelectBlinds) for window covering. I have recommended to my family and friends.
  • Feb 21, 2017
    Easy to order, great sale. Nice features.
    Mar 11, 2017
    Easy to order. Great price. easy install
  • Mar 11, 2017
    Website was super easy to follow and sending the free samples helped tremendously in helping find our perfect blinds!
  • Mar 11, 2017
    Easy browsing web but see no search option.
  • Mar 11, 2017
    This will be the third order for us. We started with wood venetian blinds 15 years ago and then changed to roller shades five years ago. Both of the orders were exactly what we ordered and we have had not one single problem with either type of window covering. We just ordered an replacement shade to match our newly painted room. I have no doubt this shade will meet our expectations and last us a long time
  • Mar 11, 2017
    My experience ordering with select blinds was easy and great the site is filled with so many different selections of blinds\shades etc.. cant wait to receive my order
  • Mar 11, 2017
    Great prices and great selection!
  • Feb 21, 2017
    Great place to shop, good quality products
    Mar 11, 2017
    Very easy company to work with. Quality of product is within the best category. Had a small issue with one of three shades, it was resolved very fast. I am satisfied with the results.
  • Mar 11, 2017
    Great experience. Recently bought a house and needed to replace a blind. The online chat helped me locate the exact product the previous owner ordered so I could match exactly to the existing blinds. Very satisfied.
  • Mar 11, 2017
    There is great instructions and selections. I hope to have good news to report when the blinds arrive.
  • Feb 23, 2017
    The only thing I found confusing was the correct measurement chart. I hope I did it ok!!
  • Mar 10, 2017
    We have been wanting blinds for our home for over two years but we could never find any that we could afford that we also felt safe purchasing with young children. Select Blinds made purchasing blinds so easy! There were plenty of blinds to choose from and we were able to easily find some that fit in our budget. We will definitely be referring our family and friends.
  • Mar 10, 2017
    I appreciated the measuring tips and took advantage of the sale prices as they were lower than local home improvement stores.
  • Mar 10, 2017
    Very easy to order from Select Blinds.
    Easy to use website!