Select Blinds Reviews

10/24/2014
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 773 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

More options than Homedepot and Lowe's
  • Sep 27, 2014
    would like more info on which products have which options
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Thanks for the tutorial video and shopping experience. Very useful. I just hope my install goes as smoothly
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Overall great experience worked great last time so trying again
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I have ordered 4or5 times with no problems,no problems with measurements ,no problems on installation.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    We keep coming back because of the quality product at a comfortable price.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Please make your web site fonts for the invoice / transaction tally part with bold, full black color. It is easier to see the full invoice when printed.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    We've ordered from Select Blinds multiple times now and couldn't be happier with each purchase. The blinds are always exactly what we ordered, install perfectly and have improved our home's look internally and externally.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    This is the second time I've ordered from Select Blinds. My first purchase was for myself and this order is for my parents. You save quite a bit of money considering they are a "special order".
  • Sep 25, 2014
    The customer service at Select Blinds is amazing. I called in and the representative I spoke with was very helpful and spent a lot of time with me to help make sure I got what I was looking for.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    It was great to shop there
  • Sep 24, 2014
    My experience with Gina at select blinds was extraordinary. She made the whole process go very smoothly. She answered any questions that I had and was very informative about all of the products. Her knowledge of the all the products and also her customer satisfaction of the products which gave me assurance that the products that I ordered were exactly what I was looking for!
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Have been very pleased with delivery time and quality of product
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    Production and shipping took much longer than anticipated. Also

From Select Blinds

We are sorry to hear that the production and shipping time did not meet your expectations. All of our items are custom made to your specifications. For future reference, we do have the shipping and production information on the product page. This ... Read full response »
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Xcellant product
    Sep 26, 2014
    Easy product to install. Appears to be good quality and cut to the correct size. Would definitely recommend this product.. Purchased a total of ten blinds and all fit perfectly. Also enjoyed getting the special of one free with a purchase of three or more.
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    These blinds made a H U G E difference in the look we were trying to accomplish plus the money we saved !!!!! Select blinds is the best thing since sliced bread !!!!! GREAT company !!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you .
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Quick & easy
    Sep 26, 2014
    Blinds are fabulous. We're exactly what I expected. Installation was quick and easy.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    Easy to measure and install ourselves. Will use them again.