Select Blinds Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Select Blinds Reviews

06/25/2017
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 1528 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

• Jun 12, 2017
    Overall, I was very happy with the online purchase experience and price. However, I'm not sure why the paper shades still made me select length & width from the dropdown menu when they come in a standard size. Also, the $5.95 "order processing" fee was unexpected since you're just mailing two 6-packs of paper blinds and not "assembling [a] custom order". But even with the fee, the price was still cheaper than Amazon...so I guess I can't complain.
    Jun 23, 2017
    I ordered two sets of temporary paper shades (36" and 48", both in white) on 6/12 for our new home, which we were closing on on 6/19. When I saw the blinds weren't scheduled to ship until 6/21, I contacted SelectBlinds via chat to inquire about the delay. The rep I chatted with was VERY helpful and arranged to have the order overnighted for delivery on 6/15. So, 10 out 10 for the initial order and timely resolution. But when the order arrived, it included 36" shades in white and 48" shades in black. So I contacted SelectBlinds via chat again, and the rep I chatted with that time said he would contact the warehouse to send a replacement order of 48" shades in white. He told me that I didn't need to return the black shades (which was helpful, since we ended up using the black shades on a few windows until the correct order arrived); but he said he couldn't tell me when the replacement order would ship. I later saw the replacement order wasn't scheduled to ship until 6/21, so I emailed SelectBlinds to see if the order could be sent out sooner, but was told it could not. When I checked the order tracking page on 6/21 and it showed the order had not yet shipped, I contacted SelectBlinds once again via chat; the rep (Tiff) informed me that the shades were already in transit and scheduled to arrive the next day (6/22). They did indeed arrive on 6/22 (though the order status page still doesn't show them as having shipped), and they were the correct shades this time. The box was a bit battered and open on one end when it arrived (the earlier order arrived in sturdier boxes), and the edges of a couple of the shades were crumpled. But they'll suffice for temporary use. So...overall, most of my interactions with SelectBlinds and its representatives were positive, though it was a little frustrating to have to contact SelectBlinds multiple times because the wrong item item was shipped and the shipping status of the replacement order wasn't clearly communicated. But the chat reps were very eager to help, with a friendly, can-do attitude. I would order from SelectBlinds again, because the prices are fair and the company seemed committed to ensuring I got the correct order in the end (even if it did take a bit longer than initially anticipated).
  • Jun 23, 2017
    Very satisfied with pass order.
  • Jun 23, 2017
    Heard about it on radio and tried it out.
  • Jun 23, 2017
    email entered incorrectly. Actual email: kj.gehlbach@gmail.com
  • Jun 23, 2017
    so far good. I am excited to get them and see how they compare to my other pleated shades.
  • Jun 05, 2017
    Jun 23, 2017
    The only problem I had was that the small clip on the chain kept coming off when I raised and lowered the roller blinds so I had to put super glue on it to keep it clasped. I'm not sure what else I could have done about that. Otherwise I am very happy with the blinds that I purchased.
  • Jun 23, 2017
    I have not received the blinds but the site was easy to use
  • Jun 01, 2017
    Excellent selection. Good web site. Great google reviews! Can't wait to get my blinds.
    Jun 23, 2017
    They were easy to order and easy to install. It took a bit longer to receive them than what was told when I placed the order. The blinds look a little cheaper than I expected. If I buy again, I might go with a more expensive, and maybe better quality, blind.
  • Jun 23, 2017
    web site could be a little easier
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Blinds looked great. Easy to install
  • Jun 22, 2017
    I'm excited for my new blinds to arrive. If they work out like I hope, I'll be ordering many more.
  • Jun 22, 2017
    I'm looking forward to seeing the blinds and how the instructions are to install them!
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Love that you can make blinds to fix my odd sized window and at such a great price!!!! Can't wait to get them and put them up!
  • Jun 22, 2017
    very nice ordering blinds that I don't have to cut to fit
  • Jun 22, 2017
    I placed an order 2 weeks ago. was hoping for a discount of some kind on this new order. also would like as quick shipping as possible.
  • May 31, 2017
    Jun 22, 2017
    The blinds came and time. They were cut perfectly. Just what I wanted
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Easy to order. Hopefully install is easy as well.
  • Jun 22, 2017
    I have always been very pleased with my purchases and your service.
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Hope the blinds are as good as they say they are
  • Jun 22, 2017
    If they work as well as they are advertised I will be able to expand my business and then purchase other things!