Select Blinds Reviews

07/09/2014
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 817 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

• Jul 6, 2014
    The blinds for the doors created confusion when ordering.
    good selection, fair pricing
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Looking forward to seeing them!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I hope this delivery and product experience are as good as my last. LOVE your selection and prices.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Pricing is a little high. kind of a gimic with the discount coupons. You always have one, and depending on the holiday you add an additional 5% (ie... 30 vs. 35% off)I would suggest just lowering your cost to the true rock bottom price and then maybe put out a coupon vs. just always having a coupon (ie. 30% off) product we received in the past seemed poorly made for the money we spent. I hope that is not the case with this purchase, or it will be the last one I make from select blinds.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    My ony complaint is the "processing fee", junk fee added on in spite of free shipping
  • Jul 6, 2014
    The website and discounts were great.
    Great quality and price!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Everybody is very helpful. We are happy with our first purchase and wanted to finish dressing all of the windows in our home.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Easy to use website and explanation of products.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Great place, that's why I'm back
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I took several days looking at the websites for blinds and selectblinds had the best price for what I wanted.
    Easy to order!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    It's always easy to shop with Select Blinds and the product is always reliably good.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    won't know until I see them
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Have ordered from Selectblinds before, very satisfied with previous purchase and look forward to another satisfying experience.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I have been using select blinds for several years and it appears to be the easiest and lest expensive hassle free way to purchase window shades.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    VERY EASY TO SHOP AROUND COMPETITIVE PRICE
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Jul 6, 2014
    Google product at reasonable prices
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Although there were several different product choices, the differences between the products was not clearly stated.
    Jul 6, 2014
    Product was not what we ordered. customer service just gave us the run-around instead of helping resolve the problem. very annoying experience. I will be sure to tell everyone to stay away from selectblinds. This includes social media sites.