Select Blinds Reviews

07/06/2015
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1386 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

• Jul 5, 2015
    Site is quite good, but ordering a household full of blinds can be overwhelming. Phione suport was quite good. Fingers crossed that this will turn out OK
  • Jul 5, 2015
    They have excellent customer service and great products!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I like that I can send you messurements and my husband can install them easily.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Loved the blinds at my brother's house and couldn't wait to order for our house!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I love these blinds....they are beautiful and fit just right.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Excellent prices, and excellent website. My last order took 12 days, which was kind of late. Otherwise great place. Highly recommended.

From Select Blinds

Good Morning, Thank you for your feedback. All of our products are custom made to the specifications on your order and can take longer to process. Each product time is specific to the product you choose. Please feel free to contact us directly if ... Read full response »
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I called your customer service group a couple of times when I received my last order. They were some of the nicest people I have experienced. Thank you.
    easy to order
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I always return to Select Blinds because I'm still pleased with the quality and price of my previous purchases.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I have both from this company for 2 houses. This is our third time and we love the product and service A+.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    I was so pleased with my first order, and the way it was handled. The blind I bought was a perfect fit and easy to install
    great live chat help!
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Was disappointed with the large price increase that occurred after my first order and through the next three orders.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Good value and helpful agents (if you need them. The website makes it easy to order).
  • Jul 5, 2015
    PLease add search query button.
    I like that I could Choose the size I needed
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jul 5, 2015
    Couldn't connect the tracking info with the carrier.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Jul 5, 2015
    Need to replace one blind