Select Blinds Reviews

09/18/2014
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 766 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

you want to much info
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I can count on ease in ordering, fast shipments and the blinds are great quality for the best price. They fit perfectly. Very pleased.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I purchased mini blinds about 12 years ago and although they are still looking good and working fine I decided it was time for a change so I purchased faux wood blinds for half my house (budget ) and will purchase the other half in the not to distant future. Thanks for a great product excellent customer service and low prices.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Excellent site...easy to use...good prices.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Almost got confused on promo
  • Sep 10, 2014
    The customer service was great and their prices are amazing, I will definitely be shopping with them again.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    I love them it's so easy and very affordable
  • Sep 10, 2014
    We were happy with our first order last spring and are visiting the site again.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    I will recommend them to family and friends.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    The selection was great! I received my samples in the mail very quickly! Check-out being linked to Amazon made the payment process super easy...I was very pleased with the ordering process.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Best blind prices I have ever seen!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Simple mounting brackets.
    Sep 12, 2014
    I ordered two identical blinds (except one was 1/8 shorter) for two similar windows - same color. The blinds were in separate boxes with their hardware boxes. One blind was shipped with the wrong hardware (support brackets) for installation. The 2nd blind a a very distinctive discoloration on one of the panels. I called the manufacturer on Monday, as of today (Friday) the new hardware has not arrived. Customer support asked me take a picture of the blind with discoloration and attach it to an email (Customer Sat #3247059). I haven't anything since I sent the picture and email.

From Select Blinds

Thank you for your feedback. We humbly apologize that you received a defective item. We take great care in our quality control procedures but it looks like we overlooked this one shade. A replacement was cut and shipped out immediately for you. We ... Read full response »
  • Aug 26, 2014
    They do stand behind their warranty and lifetime guarantee.
    Sep 10, 2014
    Select blinds stands behind their guarantee and will fix any problem you might have.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Good job on site design & order process/flow. Hopefully, product delivery & performance will be to these same standards
    Sep 12, 2014
    I do think ANY COMPANY should be upfront about the country of origin on their products. I was a little disappointed when I saw that my Select Blinds products were assembled in Mexico. These were NOT the lowest priced alternatives & felt somewhat deceived. The4 natural presumption when NOT other wise identified, is that the product is of US origin. Garmennts, cars are CLEARLY marked PRIOR to purchase. I do PREFER to BUY AMERICAN when I can & am willing to pay more to do .so
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I had read nothing but positive things regarding your company and after my experience today (both in contacting you via online support and throughout the ordering process) I can see why. Stellar customer service and great prices. Will certainly order again from you in the future.
    Sep 10, 2014
    I had a question about the valances since many come with them yet there's also a section to add a valance for an additional charge. Called in and spoke with a customer service representative who explained it to me in great detail. She was extremely friendly and didn't make me feel like my question was stupid. I still have eight more windows to order for (we ordered 13 blinds this time around) and you can bet we'll be ordering them from select blinds.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    It is hard to say if I am happy with my purchase I have not received yet. And have never ordered for selectblinds.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I have ordered from Select Blinds before and have been happy with their products and return policy.
    Sep 12, 2014
    small blinds fit great. one larger blind sags a little so I will call customer service and order a middle bracket.