Select Blinds Reviews

03/02/2015
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1715 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

• Mar 1, 2015
    I have ordered blinds before from Select Blinds and been extremely happy with the appearance, quality, speed of shipping, price and ease of installation. Could not be happier with previous purchases and anticipate this order will be of equal quality.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I like the cellular shades that I already own and am purchasing more for a condo we have recently purchased. It is very helpful to be able to obtain samples of the shades so you can see the true color of the shades. I am always a nervous wreck making the measurements but so far so good. I would probably not buy these if there were not a discount offer available to me.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I appreciate the custom sizing and fast service. I could not tell what color almond was. I am guessing it is what I want. I do not have time to get s sample. I was surprised at the pricing of the 35 inch blinds. I expected them to be more in line with the smaller ones that I ordered. I think I could have purchased the faux wood blinds for about the same amount, however the 2 inch ones are too big and I did not want to look further.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I am hoping the blinds are of good quality. The colors and choices were excellent.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I've shopped with Selectblinds for approximately 8 years and have always been thoroughly pleased with my purchases, turnaround time from ordering to receipt of product. The products are reasonable and good quality. The website clearly explains how to correctly measure for inside and outside mounted window coverings. I'd recommend them, and have, to many friends and family.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Great prices, buy 3 get 1free,and free shipping! Fantastic!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I really like your products and the site except for the check out. I have trouble with it EVERY time.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I have not ever bought any blinds online without seeing them. This is a first for me. I really liked the fact that you send free samples of your blinds for the customer to actually see the product that they are selecting. This sold us on your product!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    When we need blinds we get them from select blinds. Great quality and price.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    can't wait for them to come and be hung up !!!!!!!!!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Have used them many times for several properties, always very satisfied.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    This is my second purchase through this company. I have been completely satisfied so far.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    The website was easy to follow and made ordering blinds simple.
    Feb 28, 2015
    Ordering online was simple - I was worried since I didn't order a swatch - but these are similar to what they have in the stores just a better price and selection. Easy install!!!!' I will definitely recommend these blinds
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    The blinds are perfect. They are exactly what we wanted. Most importantly, the blinds do what we wanted them to do, they prevent light from getting into the room. Also important to us, is that they will keep the room warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Everything was good!
  • Feb 7, 2015
    I was very pleased how fast I received the sample blinds which helped me determine what I wanted to order.
    Mar 1, 2015
    Easy to order, arrived quickly, and look even better than I expected! Installation was easy. I ordered the one inch faux wood and they are exactly what I envisioned! The vallance provides a classy look! I will be ordering for the remaining Windows as we remodel the rest of the house!