Select Blinds Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Select Blinds Reviews

08/16/2017
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1635 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

• Jul 31, 2017
    Aug 13, 2017
    Beautiful blinds great quality!
  • Aug 13, 2017
    I've ordered from you previously and the product is excellent so I'm re-ordering again the experience is great love the website very happy with my purchase
  • Aug 13, 2017
    Our daughter bought these shades and they look great
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Aug 12, 2017
    Just what was needed. The media room is now able to be a total black out!!! Easy to order, colors on line were accurate to what I received, and the speedy arrival was an added perk.
  • Aug 12, 2017
    Simple ordering process as advertised. The website was easy to navigate and use. The only issue was that the site was missing help text in a few areas that would have made it less confusing. Most specifically, the width of the blinds I ordered were too small to be eligible for the cordless option, but I had to learn that by process of elimination - resetting the size to the original, selecting the various cordless options, and then discovering that the width under 12 inches was no longer available. Other than that rather minor compliant, the experience was fine.
  • Aug 12, 2017
    A lot of options at reasonable prices
  • Aug 12, 2017
    Would have liked to see instructions about how to measure for blinds.
  • Jul 31, 2017
    Blinds were exceptional.
  • Aug 12, 2017
    So easy. I hope I measured right!! That's the only anxiety.
    I love my blinds
  • Jul 21, 2017
    I am a return customer. I was very happy with the way my blinds fit the first time around so decided to finish dressing the remaining windows.
  • Aug 12, 2017
    Need more fabric selections for your proucts
  • Aug 12, 2017
    Easy to navigate site. I like that you have free samples. It was a little hard to figure out time from order to time of arrival at my house. Rush shipping seemed a little pricey so I didn't choose it.
    ordering was easy. Helpful videos
  • Jun 21, 2017
    The registration of the color choices was vague. I didn't have time to mess with color samples. Trying to contact the company took very long
  • Aug 12, 2017
    It would be great if it was more clear when the price is affected by the size of the blinds.
  • Jul 29, 2017
    Aug 12, 2017
    The shutter I ordered came surprisingly fast! Very easy to assemble with two people. Package very well without product damage. The online instructions and paper instructions are a must! Only wish the faux wood didn't look so much like plastic but I do think it is a practical material for a kitchen.
  • Aug 03, 2017
    Aug 12, 2017
    My daughter and husband hung the blinds this morning and they look wonderful. The header is a little long so with some minor adjustment , they will fit perfect! They are solid wood not the faux stuff and are beautiful! I previously had a full curtain across these windows with center door and am now wonderfing "why" as these blinds look so awesome! Just love love love them! Will definitely buy from you again !
  • Aug 12, 2017
    easy site to use and excellent pricing, no shipping charges is great!