Select Blinds Reviews

01/19/2017
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1297 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

• Jan 15, 2017
    I'm looking forward to receiving my blinds.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    We were pleased to find just what we want at an affordable price.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    It was an easy to site to work with. And the blinds look great!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I can't wait to get my new blinds. The ordering was easy and they promise quick shipping. The prices were the best I have found.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I wish there were more options for the vertical blinds. They only came in Premiere for the cellular variety and we planned on purchasing the rest of our blinds from the Select line and would have liked for them to all be the same (mostly to make sure the color was the same).
  • Jan 15, 2017
    when you run a sale, you should take into account that an odd number of shades may be involved and NOT charge full price for the odd shade.
    Great site quality products
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Good selection and options, very informative product pages, pricing is up front, and online chat is excellent
  • Jan 15, 2017
    great blind -- ordering more for other rooms
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Will be purchasing more soon.
    Great prices, easy ordering
  • Jan 15, 2017
    The selection for these blinds were great and the number of options I would buy from this sight again
  • Jan 15, 2017
    The ordering was easy everything good, next we see product when it gets here let you know then.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I will only ever buy these blinds.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Very easy and painless. Much better then dealing with sales people in stores.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I have been very happy with my purchase in the past and will continue to purchase my blind needs in the future
  • Jan 15, 2017
    We have used select blinds for years and have recommended to several friends who have also ordered and used select blinds and we are all satisfied customers.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I LOVE the prices! I LOVE the discounts! I LOVE the color options!
  • Dec 26, 2016
    The ordering system was very easy and user-friendly.
    Jan 15, 2017
    I ordered on 12/26 and was given the expected shipping date of 1/2 via the website. I went back and looked at the website tracking on 1/3 because I had not received an email that my items had shipped, and indeed it had not. At that time I contacted CHAT to find out my status and was told (after a long wait) that the items were due to be shipped that day. So I added 5 days for shipping and expected the item on 1/8 or 1/9. They did not arrive. So I again contacted CHAT, who told me that they confirmed that the item was due to ship on 1/12: a full ten days after the original date, and 9 days after the confirmed date. On 1/12, I again checked online to make sure it was shipped and it finally did: I had yet to receive the expected email. I love the ease of ordering, but the CHAT help seems to be very overloaded with conversations as it takes several minutes for them to respond to any question, and the system needs to update better for tracking.
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Have ordered from Select Blinds before and was very happy with the quality of my blinds, cost and how quickly I received my order.
    Jan 15, 2017
    Always very happy dealing with select blinds!