Select Blinds Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Select Blinds Reviews

03/27/2017
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1480 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

• Mar 23, 2017
    Reliable in the past with good selection and an easy to use web site.
  • Mar 23, 2017
    I have ordered from select blinds before. Love what I purchased before.
  • Mar 23, 2017
    Easy, quality and best prices
  • Mar 07, 2017
    Great prics
  • Mar 09, 2017
    Mar 23, 2017
    Foxwood 2" cordless blinds did not contain any installation instructions and one order did not contain enough screws to complete installation.Other than that I am satisfied with my purchase.
  • Mar 09, 2017
    They have a good selection to choose from
    Mar 23, 2017
    I was so happy to receive my blinds when expected and was pleased to get the two smaller ones up but disappointed with not having the valance clips with any of the 4 blinds or the center bracket for the larger blinds. We contacted customer service and were very pleased with the person and she handled the situation very nicely and we should be getting the missing parts within the week.
  • Mar 12, 2017
    The select blinds website came highly recommended and the product as well. I was very happy with the ease of getting samples to choose colors. There were excellent selections for colors and styles and the process to order was simple. I only hope the actual blinds are just as good.
    Mar 23, 2017
    As soon as the order arrived we installed the new blinds. Installation was easy and quick. The blackout blinds blocked almost all light from coming in. Our only negative was that we wish we would have added a little extra length to the blinds. This is why we only ordered a couple to test the measurements. We will adjust for the rest of our blinds. Overall very happy with the purchase.
  • Mar 14, 2017
    Love the online chat help and paypal checkout
    Mar 23, 2017
    Blinds were perfectly cut to exact measurements and easy to install. They look great
  • Mar 23, 2017
    I won't be able to say much until I receive my order
  • Mar 23, 2017
    So far I love selectblinds. Wish you'd get more colors as well as give better images of current color options.
    Liked the site .
  • Mar 22, 2017
    Ordering was easy. So far that is my only experience
  • Mar 22, 2017
    It was not easy to sign in after signing up. Password reset did not work
    Quality Product.
  • Mar 22, 2017
    So excited for our blinds! Also had a great sale.
  • Mar 22, 2017
    Select blinds offer an easy to use online ordering system, that we have used to change most of our window blinds. They are quick and very competitive in price and their customer service is good too
  • Mar 22, 2017
    I love the flexability this site. It allows me to calculate the cost before I am ready to buy and save it for later. Their samples are very nice. I have bought sheer shades, 2" wood blinds, 2" faux wood blinds and have been very satisfied every time. I am a returning customer, that says it all!
  • Mar 11, 2017
    This survey is the worst part of the experience. No option to opt out of questions I don't want to answer, most of which have nothing to do with what i just bought.Other than that, it sure would be nice if there were actual high-resolution photos of the products. I'm buying and hoping for the best, but if it's not what I expect, I will most certainly return it. Having real pictures of the actual products in various positions would make things better for both of us.
    Mar 22, 2017
    The survey questions are mostly the wrong questions. The real point is that the site led me to believe that the blinds would be shipped in "4 - 6 business days". The confirmation email confused that with a conflicting estimate of "3 - 7 BUSINESS days", as well as tables for "Made in 1 Day" and "Made in 2 Days". The email goes on to further confuse the issue with "hold time". And just for the record, the charts are contrary to what one would normally expect for "business days" of lead time, always padding the time by an extra day. For example, in the case of my own online store, if we state "one business day", that means that the order will ship by the end of the first full business day. Many of our products require production time, similar to the blinds, so I would expect a very similar counting method. For what it's worth, we say one business day, but most of our custom-built orders actually ship the same business day.So with all of that as context, I take 3 - 6 to be closer to 3 than 6. And I don't expect extra padding to be thrown in. I ordered on Saturday the 11th, so I expected the order to ship by Wednesday the 15th. Even with all the padding, no later than Friday the 17th, but I would have been a little bit disappointed if it had not shipped before Friday. In actual fact, it shipped the following Monday.And then, again in conflict with the information on the order shipped out of Houston instead of Arizona. It was good in that the transit time was only one business day, but bad in that the website was again misleading. If I place an order with a company in Arizona, I expect the order to ship out of Arizona. If the lead time is 3 - 6 days, then I expect 3 days. For me, all disappointment could have been prevented by correctly setting my expectations in the first place. If you're going to ship out of Houston, then disclose that fact on the website. If your lead time is six days, then state six days, not three, two, or one. And whatever you state, don't pad it after the fact in unexpected ways. Just tell me right up front what to expect and then meet that expectation. If you beat your own ETA, that will almost always be better than slipping on the expectations that you set. At the end of the day, I got the blinds in about the same time-frame that I originally expected, but only because they shipped from an unexpected location, so I am simultaneously both pleased and miffed. The blinds themselves are pretty much what I expected, although the tilt mechanisms are a bit rough. I would comment too that on one of the blinds, the lift cords mispositioned, which made it impossible to tilt it fully downward. Fortunately, I was able to fix it myself, so not a bid deal for me, although I imagine that some customers would have been faced with the hassle and lost time of returning it.The center support bracket for the one long blind was essentially unusable. If fit so tight against the top that it was impossible to get the edge of the blind past it. I wound up bending it, then shimming it, and then after that, still had to loosen the screws in order to actually get the blind over the top of it. It didn't really need a center support anyway, so I'm not all that worried about it, but dealing with that one lousy bracket took more time that the entire rest of the installation process of all three blinds combined.It might be worth mentioning that the "safety" features seem quite ridiculous. I seriously doubt that the extra tangle created by four individual pull cords could be any safer than having them all neatly combined into one. I don't have babies or pets to worry about here, so I spent some time removing all that unsightly and unhandy clutter. 'Not sure if that's governed by law, but if it's not, it might make sense to offer a delete option for those who prefer the cleaner traditional setup. The tilt wands are also way longer than they need to be, which only serves to highlight the fact that they
  • Mar 12, 2017
    I've been pleased with the products that I have ordered in the past. The price is adequate also.
    Mar 22, 2017
    The blinds were of excellent quality for the price. I am ordering 3 more today. Thanks for a great product.
  • Mar 22, 2017
    Very satisfied with this product.