Select Blinds Reviews

08/28/2015
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1304 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

• Aug 23, 2015
    Interesting that they advertise free shipping, then hit you with a "processing fee" once you get to checkout.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Always great, and great price.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I have bought all my blinds from you guys and love the quality and service. What I did not like this time is that this last purchase the wood blinds I bought were more expensive than the ones I bought some months ago (same time and size).
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Great site and service as always. The only minor improvement that I can think of is to show detailed images of the products.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    great product for the money. could include troubleshooting tips for installation.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Select has been very reliable. I wish they had more options for decorative tapes like they did early on but other than that they are great.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Great price, arrived before estimated date. Easy to deal and deliver as promised.
    Very nice website
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Hard to order on line because website difficult to understand
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Had a great experience previously and came back.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Easy to use and purchase/love the discounts
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I would love to outfit my whole house with these blinds
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Very Good and price right!
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    Quality product, great prices. I have recommended you several times to friends tha have used you.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Very Happy with the first order I received from Select Blinds, Highly recommended.
    Aug 23, 2015
    This is the 2nd time I have used Select Blinds, I looked at the same blinds at a big home store, I bought them from Select blinds for half of the price. Great blinds, at a great price.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    All blinds I have purchased have met the requirements i called about. However, in this case the blind was defect once installed so i need to return.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    It was very easy to measure and order. It didn't take but about 30 minutes to put up all three. They did a great job reducing the light and unlike the blind I can still see outside
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Loved the website. Depending on the how the products I ordered arrive, if they're good, I will definitely order again. If anything is wrong with my order or don't like the product, might re-think ordering from you again.
    Aug 23, 2015
    Ordering online was easy, tracking and email notifications were good, but the product was incorrect on every blind. I have ordered blinds from other companies over the years for other homes and they have always been perfect. In addition to the exact dimension we gave, there is always a little extra blind material to pull down and/or adjust. These blinds rise up when you pull them down. there is anywhere from a 1/2 inch to 1 inch gap on all of them. Some of them are lop sided as well. I really thought that I was going to be completely pleased with my order since the website was easy to maneuver, the pricing seemed reasonable and the shipping notifications were appreciated. I was really hoping to be able to recommend Selectblinds.com, but unfortunately, I will not be able to recommend them because of the way the blinds hang.

From Select Blinds

Hello Liz, Thank you for your feedback with regards to your order. I have reached out to you with a solution for your shades that raise. Please feel free to contact me back. Thank you!
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    Overall experience was very good. We had a little difficulty installing one of the blinds because the screw heads were too high and the blind would not slide into place as it should. We used different screws and it eventually fit. Other than that, it was an easy install. Thanks!