Select Blinds Reviews

05/21/2015
Select Blinds Ratings and User Reviews. Select Blinds is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1615 reviews.

Select Blinds Rating

More About Select Blinds

Recent Reviews for Select Blinds

• May 17, 2015
    If they are as good as the reviews, I will be thrilled. I didn't know there was such an option for mini blinds. I'm very excited to receive my purchase and install them. I hope they will be exactly what I expect.
  • May 17, 2015
    Love the selection and pricing.
  • May 17, 2015
    Price was great and easy purchasing experience!!
  • May 17, 2015
    I need to return the blinds and the instruction on how to do so was never sent to me. I spoke to a representative and he informed that he would do so. It's been six months. I have sent emails several times.

From Select Blinds

Hello, We are happen to assist you with your return/exchange. We want you to be happy with your product for years to come. Please feel free to contact us directly at 888-257-1840. Thank you!
  • May 17, 2015
    great product with affordable price
  • May 17, 2015
    Easy to use website to customize blinds and very reasonable price!
  • May 17, 2015
    They are awesome and so easy to get
  • May 17, 2015
    Good blinds, this is the second time we have ordered from Select blinds in three years.
  • May 17, 2015
    Select Blinds do a very nice job of having quality products to purchase and they are pretty quick on their turn-around. When or if I have ever had any issues with them, they take care of the issue or explain how it can be made better.
  • May 16, 2015
    I have recommended Select Blinds to several people and will continue to do so. Very satisfied with the quality of their product and the quick delivery time!!! There are many reasons I would recommend Select Blinds. for example the price, quality, selection and delivery.
  • May 16, 2015
    great choices and selection and great service- I have had them fix one of the blinds that I bought before and they were very good and efficient about it. Highly recommend. Great
  • May 16, 2015
    Easy order. Please send a great product to top it off!
  • May 16, 2015
    Very impressed with the accuracy of orders and the ease of installation.
  • May 16, 2015
    I have had wonderful success with the other blinds I bought from you years ago. I only had to order this replacement because my son took scissors to the cords. Very sturdy and beautiful blinds, otherwise!
    Hoping the look good.
  • May 16, 2015
    We have had Select Blinds or Years. We have never had any problems with the Quality or delivery time. The only thing we will never do, is get the blinds with STRINGS!! They get in the way. We only have 3 to replace. We realty like the quality you get. they do seem to reduce the temperture and block the light. They are really worth the money.
  • May 3, 2015
    May 16, 2015
    Awesome as always. Have bought blinds from them for years. Always great quality and good prices
  • Apr 29, 2015
    May 16, 2015
    Was a little nervous about ordering from a company I didn't know anything about but the prices were so tempting. After sticker shock from a designer I started looking for options at the do it yourself stores....with no one really wanting to help I just started searching online and found this site. What a find!!
  • Apr 25, 2015
    May 17, 2015
    Perfect product. Perfect price. And most important, fantastic customer experience. Process is easy and reliable.