Semsons & Co. Inc. Reviews

07/29/2014
Semsons & Co. Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Semsons & Co. Inc. is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 13 reviews. Last rated on 07/29/2014.

Semsons & Co. Inc. Rating

More About Semsons & Co. Inc.

Recent Reviews for Semsons & Co. Inc.

• Jul 29, 2014
    Had a question. You contacted manufacturer. Got an answer in 12 hours. Ordered product.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    The holder doesn't stick to anything except the windshield, which is illegal in California.
  • Jun 30, 2014
    none at this time
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Website is good and I found what I wanted but the important issues will be the arrival of the proper product at my address in a reasonable amount of time.
    Jun 24, 2014
    Delivered exactly what I ordered way ahead of the promised time. Very happy!
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Great easy purchase.. Great website...
    Jun 27, 2014
  • Jun 1, 2014
    First time buyer
    Jun 9, 2014
    I never recieved my product so I found it on amazon. I really wanted the. Item so I ordered it threw them should be here the. 12 th.Sorry got. No responds from you guys could not find my copy...
  • May 2, 2014
    I forgot to put the "d" at the end of my company's name (as in "incorporated') when I tried to purchase. The website came back with the message that my credit card was declined instead of suggesting the fix. It would be helpful and support your customers (operator errors) if the system provided context sensitive help.
  • Apr 29, 2014
    Wish you had a usb power cable for gps
    May 12, 2014
  • Apr 26, 2014
    Jun 9, 2014
    had an excellent experience, product was delivered even before the expected date
  • Apr 23, 2014
    May 8, 2014
    Although Semsons offers the product I ordered, Semsons does not carry the product I ordered. Don't offer a product and process a customer order if you don't carry the product.