SendAFrame.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

SendAFrame.com Reviews

02/18/2017
SendAFrame.com Ratings and User Reviews. SendAFrame.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 75 reviews. Last rated on 02/14/2017.

SendAFrame.com Rating

More About SendAFrame.com

Not rated

Recent Reviews for SendAFrame.com

• Feb 14, 2017
    Beautiful frames and I like the method used for selecting categories - quick, easy, accurate!!
  • Jan 25, 2017
    Very excited to find frames that matched the ones I already had
    Feb 13, 2017
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Initially tried to order this frame 2-3 months ago and just now notified of availability. Was told would have in December. Thank you for not forgetting about me!
  • Feb 01, 2017
    I hope I can count on a quick delivery. I need to have them mailed before Vanentines Day
    Feb 11, 2017
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Keep it up.
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Quality and eye catching design.
    Feb 10, 2017
    This was a gift and o received great feedback . Loved it and it was there in 2 days.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Love it!
  • Feb 08, 2017
    I thought the checkout process was a little clunky. Had trouble understanding what it wanted from me.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    I'm a huge fan of Bedford Downing frames and am unable to locate them in any near by store, so this website is important to me. I'm currently engaged and curious about how I can register for the frame on my wedding registry. No other frames compare.
  • Feb 07, 2017
    Very difficult checking out! Took 20 minutes to figure out your requirements.
  • Jan 24, 2017
    So far I am pleased.
    Feb 07, 2017
    The frames came in excellent condition. I am very happy!
  • Feb 05, 2017
    Awesome
  • Jan 24, 2017
    Found the size and style of Canetti frame I wanted cheaper than I could find in a store, on the Canetti web site or other web sites. I will purchase more as I need them from sendaframe.com for certain.
    Feb 03, 2017
  • Feb 01, 2017
    always great to work with and never been disappointed!!
  • Jan 23, 2017
    Found exactly what I was looking for!
    Feb 01, 2017
  • Jan 31, 2017
    I was so happy to find a large quantity of frames in a unique panoramic size! The process was easy, and I found exactly what I needed!
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Jan 29, 2017
    My order this time was easy as I had the item order number. Greatly appreciate once the my order was placed, I received confirmation, tracking number and estimated delivery time. My order arrived as indicated but even better, it arrived before 10:00 am which was perfect and more than timely...Sending you a Huge Thank You!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Jan 29, 2017
    I ordered a 10x10 frame, but it only came with a flip-out stand on the back. I needed a flat back to hang it on the wall. Having the option to change the backing would be nice.
  • Jan 26, 2017
    This was my first time ever on this website and I saw so many amazing things! I will definitely be visiting this website a bunch, especially for gifts!!!