SendAFrame.com Reviews

08/03/2015
SendAFrame.com Ratings and User Reviews. SendAFrame.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 47 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2015.

SendAFrame.com Rating

More About SendAFrame.com

Recent Reviews for SendAFrame.com

• Jul 31, 2015
    Great Recognition for speakers.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    no shipping fee great
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I am so glad to find a QUALITY product (picture frame) to display my art work. Kirkland in the past has had some incrudible frames but has not continued them. So now I can find what I need from your company. Thank you so much....And I was able to ask a Question and actually get a response which is most unusual these days. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.... I WILL RECOMMEND YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDs. THANK YOU SO SO MUCH.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    The checkout process is a bit confusing. The check out process is not easy to navigate on the website. Also, the first few questions regarding whether I am pleased with this experience and whether I would recommend this compnay to a friend are prematurely asked in this survey. After I receive my product is the time to ask me to complete a survey.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    We are SO grateful to locate these picture frames!! Completely Out Of Stock at national camera or any other retailer!!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Great experience! While I have ordered through Amazon.com and received items from SendAFrame...I really like the discounts you get with ordering several items in one order.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I had an awful time getting thru your web page to place my order
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I am ordering this for my church welcome table. I searched on line and this was the only guest book that satisfied me for the purpose. I am hoping to have it in time to present to the church on Sunday, July 19, 2015.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    Company offered free shipping... had I known that it would take a full week for a Fed Ex shipment, I would have gladly paid for shipping as I need the product promply. As it is, it arrived with 3 hours to spare.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    I was looking for USA made products (photo album, cardboard photo holders). SendAFrame's site came up, but the country of origin for their products was not identified. I incorrectly assumed that the album was USA made; it isn't. There is no country identified for the cardboard photograph holders.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Jul 20, 2015
    The frames were too expensive for the quality of them. The service was excellent. I would order again if the prices were lower or discount coupons were available.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    I like your website, very nice and very easy to handle
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 14, 2015
    All around great experience!!
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Great product and great service!
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 15, 2015
    I was happy when I found the gifts I wanted but was unsure how they would look. When they came I was truly surprised at how great they looked. Looked more expensive than what I had paid. I will tell all how great your gifts.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Just hope my info is confidential. Was hesitant to buy on line.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Jul 11, 2015
    The stain on the photo frame is not as nice as I was expecting as there are a few spots where the stain is uneven. I am going to try to re-stain. Also, the personalized engraved plate is too big to put anywhere on the frame.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    You have an excellent product.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    too expensive, offer your repeat customers a discount.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Jul 7, 2015
    one frame arrived broken and when I called customer service to resolve it, they must have done what was necessary for registering the claim, but never returned to complete the phone call. Then I received a page long explanation of how to photograph, document and send along that information to be eligible for replacement. Tedious, more complicated than is necessary for customer. Bad customer service.