SendAFrame.com Reviews

08/28/2015
SendAFrame.com Ratings and User Reviews. SendAFrame.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 39 reviews.

SendAFrame.com Rating

More About SendAFrame.com

Recent Reviews for SendAFrame.com

• Jul 7, 2015
    I like your website, very nice and very easy to handle
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Great product and great service!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Just hope my info is confidential. Was hesitant to buy on line.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    You have an excellent product.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    too expensive, offer your repeat customers a discount.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Won' t really know how satisfied I am until I receive the frame (in three days or less) and look at the frame.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Jul 7, 2015
    one frame arrived broken and when I called customer service to resolve it, they must have done what was necessary for registering the claim, but never returned to complete the phone call. Then I received a page long explanation of how to photograph, document and send along that information to be eligible for replacement. Tedious, more complicated than is necessary for customer. Bad customer service.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Jun 19, 2015
    I am very happy with the looks and quality of these frames. The price was the best I could fine, and with no shipping charges, I was more than happy to order from SendAFrame. These will be gifts, and I will be happy to give them. Perfect!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jun 23, 2015
    Item was nicer than anticipated.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    While I was happy to find you the meeting was bittersweet. I am trying to get a photography show ready and have a broken leg and can't get to some retailers who have had sales and some have lower prices. But your's seemed to be the lowest on the web for most things and I could find wood frames with glass, which is what I need. The break on shipping really made the difference though. Without it I would not have made the purchase.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    The only thing I am disappointed about is that the 1 item (pack of 10 frames) are not available to ship until 6/10/15. It sounds like most of your items are available to ship right away. We have relation coming in town next weekend and I was going to give our son's senior picture to them, but since it's not available, it will have to be given to them later.
    Jun 22, 2015
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Shelly your online operator was fantastic!!
    Jun 10, 2015
    Shelly on the customer service Charlene was fantastic!!
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Great experience ... glad I "happened upon it" as a google search for frames gift.
    Jun 13, 2015
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Hopefully this will be what I need! Thanks
    Jun 17, 2015
    Glad it worked out. I was looking for a textured, ( not mirror like) frame. Would buy again.
  • May 23, 2015
    Could not use PayPal for my order......very disappointed. Something about days to ship required. Great deals on frames. Like discount and free shipping.
    Jun 2, 2015