Serious Chai Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Serious Chai Reviews

02/19/2017
Serious Chai Ratings and User Reviews. Serious Chai is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 75 reviews. Last rated on 02/18/2017.

Serious Chai Rating

More About Serious Chai

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Serious Chai

• Feb 18, 2017
    Great.
  • Feb 18, 2017
    Wonderful chai......I have been a customer for many years.
  • Feb 15, 2017
    I am impress with the bast options . A jus joy to purchase here
  • Feb 10, 2017
    This product was recommended to me by a co-worker, and once I tried hers, I had to order it. Very nice product
  • Feb 09, 2017
    i used to order from serious chai, but then had to go to big train and until now had 1 heck of a time trying to find a site to purchase this product and hopefully i ordered the right stuff
  • Feb 08, 2017
    I love their smoothies, healthy beverages for the kids.
  • Jan 26, 2017
    Last two times i have ordered I had to go on several times because the items were out of stock. And both times I had to make multipe attempts to get items into my cart. It would be nice to be able to do add ons like instead of just 6 maybe order 8
    Feb 06, 2017
    Had to keep trying to order for several days. Before it would go thru
  • Feb 04, 2017
    I love the spiced and my 45 year old daughter loves Mocha and Kona. They both are refreshing. Would like a little less carbs in them but make it work.
  • Feb 02, 2017
    I love my Big Train vanilla chai.
  • Feb 02, 2017
    happy to find items ordered on line
  • Feb 02, 2017
    I wish you would have free shipping like the other company's
  • Jan 18, 2017
    My go to site for coffee syrups. Very happy.
    Feb 01, 2017
  • Jan 24, 2017
    I have not had any problems with Serious Chai ever.
  • Jan 24, 2017
    wanted oregon chai - carmel flavor for 1 bag but could not get the different flavors to order so i will add m,y own otherwise ordering ok
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Jan 24, 2017
    Delicious!
  • Jan 21, 2017
    At our church we love to serve your Chai Tea.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I had a coupon code and the site would not allow me to use my $5 emailed coupon. I was also surprised to see the rate increase on this order. Shipping is always fast!
  • Jan 04, 2017
    We are a a small Bookstore at our church and purchase out supplies with you. It is very frustrating when you are out of supplies for us. I have noticed the last 2 years towards the end of the year you run out of product.
    Jan 18, 2017
    I get frustrated when you run out of popular items we need.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Only complaint is shipping charges are a little high compared to other companies I do business with. All other aspects of purchase were good.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Jan 13, 2017
    Loving on only a retirement income, I am limited t how much I can spend on each order. Therefore I cannot take advantage of coupons because I cannnot spend that much. Wish you had coupons that could accommodate me!