Serious Chai Reviews

09/29/2014
Serious Chai Ratings and User Reviews. Serious Chai is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 150 reviews. Last rated on 09/28/2014.

Serious Chai Rating

More About Serious Chai

Recent Reviews for Serious Chai

• Sep 28, 2014
    Serious Chai has wonderful variety and great prices!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    do not care for personal questions on your survey.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I am extremely happy that I was able to purchase what I LOVE in the biggest size possible and at very reasonable prices!!! :) I love the huge variety that Serious Chai offers, especially the selection of Big Train!! :) I was able to try new products of Big Train due to the option of single serve packets!
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Serious Chai was recommended by a friend as a place where I can get the best Chai in the world (Big train Chai).
  • Sep 26, 2014
    They are the best!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I love it ! The only thing that i had trouble with was how to find the chocolate chi tea flavor. I did call in and ask and the gentleman that i talk to was very nice. He told me how to order the chocolate. It would nice to run some special on your chia teas sometime. Overall great taste.
  • Sep 25, 2014
    I love that I can order in bulk instead of one can at a time.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Great place to do business
    Very good Chai
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I love this spiced chai.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Great vendor with a great choice of drink products
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Shipping is a bit too high but very good products.
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Have been drinking Big Train chocolate chai for years and love it. Your web site makes it easy to order, and it arrives within a few days.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Good products good prices
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Sep 22, 2014
    Really like the price and how fast it arrived. Telling all of our Chai drinking friends where we got it. Wish you had a rewards program though.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I like their corporate culture. I've corresponded with them in the past and they are very nice. They are a little funny and they have funky stores for other weird things beside chai/coffee. I like their cheap prices on bulk chai/coffee and their fast, easy shipping.
    Sep 25, 2014
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Sep 23, 2014
    Just love it. When I travel I always ask at every coffee & tea sop do you have big train, if not I leave.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    My sisters and I love the Spiced Chai. It is such a treat. Nurturing especially from Fall till Spring. I am so happy to be able to order it on line since it tends to be hard to find in specialty stores. Shipping is fast. Thank you.
    Sep 22, 2014
    I love this tea. It is so hard to find in any of the stores that I go to. When I do find it I tend to buy all that they have. When I discovered this web site I was thrilled. The website is easy to follow and order what you want. The company lets you know that they received your order,that they are processing the order and when they send it. When the package is delivered it feels like Christmas morning.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    This chai is the best of the varieties I have tried. I just love it.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    have used this company for years. Love the flavors of Big Train and the convenience
    Sep 24, 2014
    I have been buying your products for many years and will continue to do so.