Serious Chai Reviews

05/21/2015
Serious Chai Ratings and User Reviews. Serious Chai is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 80 reviews. Last rated on 05/21/2015.

Serious Chai Rating

More About Serious Chai

Recent Reviews for Serious Chai

• May 21, 2015
    Thanks so much, had a problem with the order before last (the chai was missing milk and sugar, not all of it, but a significant amount). I first called a svc rep at Serious Chai, was advised per your customer svc rep to call Big Tain for resolution, they said you (Serious Chai) was responsible for the issue and to call you back. I did call you back with lot #'s and the problem again. This time I was helped immediately! Yay!!! I got the replacement tea just a very few days later and it was as it's always been, very yummy. Thanks, Robbie
  • May 20, 2015
    Quick & easy! Very pleased
  • May 16, 2015
    I've been drinking Big Train Chai for almost 20 years. I started buying online from Box of Goodies. So far I have been very pleased with the service. I did try the other brand of Chai and did not like it so went back to Big Train. I used to receive the scoops with my order but haven't lately as I sometimes give as a gift.
  • May 13, 2015
    Everyone who drinks the vanilla chai at my home winds up ordering a bag of their own from your website. I would love a coupon once in a while
  • May 12, 2015
    Favorite afternoon treat for four years now - we are hooked! Re-ordering over the internet is a breeze and delivery is always very prompt. All good!
  • May 11, 2015
    Very efficient and easy to order from.
  • May 11, 2015
    Spiced Chai Tea is a great product I have been drinking for three years. Love it in the afternoon while relaxing and reading a good a good book.
  • May 10, 2015
    site seemed to be down/partially working when i tried to shop previously.
  • May 6, 2015
    Everything is great! Thank you very much for a very easy transaction. I'll be back again.
    May 16, 2015
    Keep up the great work. I'll orther again next week. Thank you very much and looking forward to do more business with you.
  • May 5, 2015
    It's a great product. The free shipping and quick delivery is very important.
    May 10, 2015
    Website makes online shopping very easy. Big Train Spiced Chai is the best!
  • May 5, 2015
    I enjoy a cup of tea every morning and sometimes in the evenings on a cold winters night.
  • May 2, 2015
    I have loved Low Carb Mocha, Serious Chai, for years. I plan to continue enjoying it for many years to come.
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Great Website!!! :)
  • Apr 29, 2015
    Very good prices. Very quick shipment. great product
  • Apr 28, 2015
    I have purchased from serious chai several times...absolutely love the web site and service I receive
  • Apr 27, 2015
    i was please to find your prices lower than direct chai
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Ordering is easy. Great products at a low price and quick shipping.
    May 5, 2015
    Very satisfied.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    i like me some!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Will order again if shipped in a timely manner! Looking for a vendor who keeps product in stock.
    Apr 30, 2015
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Very good site, wish the discounts were more significant given the size of the order
    Apr 28, 2015
    One item showed as shipped, however it never left warehouse. Had to call and it got resolved