Serious Chai Reviews

08/26/2015
Serious Chai Ratings and User Reviews. Serious Chai is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 84 reviews. Last rated on 08/25/2015.

Serious Chai Rating

More About Serious Chai

Recent Reviews for Serious Chai

• Aug 25, 2015
    Never a problem, happy, happy, happy.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Serious chai has always been a great place to buy my product. They are professional and always do what they say. I had one issue with a wrong shipment and they sent my correct order out the next day. Wonderful to work with! Highly recommend.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Easy to buy what I want
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I have been purchasing Chocolate Chai since I discovered it at Trader Joes about 10 years ago and they discontinued it so I went direct to Big Train and they I presume were bought by Serious Chai...love the product
    I love serious chai!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I was looking for Chai packaged in the large plastic bottles. I seems that it is no longer available and the current plastic bag packaging is useless to me.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Well done! Fine products!!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Delivery is always very quick. Order is easy to place.
    Aug 22, 2015
  • Aug 17, 2015
    No Chai Tea (Vanilla - Decaf)
  • Aug 17, 2015
    My order was delivered in the winter and some of the bottles froze and broke. I contacted you and they were replaced at no charge. I was very pleased with the action taken. Thank You
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Happy with the great prices, good selection, free shipping and quick delivery
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Would like free shipping
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I enjoyed shopping online. I was impressed at how many flavors of syrup there were available. The prices were very reasonable also.
    Aug 24, 2015
    The product I ordered was Monin syrup. I ordered it online. I didn't know you could get it in plastic or glass bottles. I ordered glass. I also ordered the pump for the Monin syrup. I was sent the pumps for the Davinci/Dolce syrup. The pumps don't fit the Monin syrup glass bottles. I called and placed an order for the correct pumps. So now I have to return the wrong pumps I received and pay the shipping for the return. The order department should have called me to explain the pumps I ordered didn't fit the product I ordered. It didn't say online that the pumps wouldn't fit the Monin product.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Love the NSA Vanilla Chai
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    I've always purchased the white chocolate by the case to take advantage of the free shipping and better price point, however this time when I selected a qty of 1 I thought I was ordering 1 case (6 cans). What I got was 1 can with a shipping charge over $8. Now I have to re-order. AAdmittedly it was my mistake, but the website could be better.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Aug 16, 2015
    excellent company been buying this product from them for a few years now will continue to do so
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I love the Big Train Chai tea. My local cafe shared the brand and now I am able to have it at home.
    Aug 9, 2015
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Aug 8, 2015
    Great price, very fast delivery, wide selection
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I'm very fond of the Big Train blended ice low carb drinks. Hope Fit a Frappe is as good!
    Aug 7, 2015
    I'm always pleased with the products and customer service at Serious Chai.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    great product and not too many online offers
    Aug 14, 2015
    Love the product. Really appreciate not getting too many emails. Thank you.