Serious Chai Reviews

01/27/2015
Serious Chai Ratings and User Reviews. Serious Chai is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 195 reviews. Last rated on 01/25/2015.

Serious Chai Rating

More About Serious Chai

Recent Reviews for Serious Chai

• Jan 25, 2015
    Check out was bad. I had to go through the process four times before it let me check out.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    disappointed that you were out of the caramel chai, I was looking forward to trying it expensive product but love free shipping and the coupon
    great selection, good coupon
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I always try to get a coupon and it seems to never work. Today they told me that the coupon codes I chose expired this morning at 5 am. That was discouraging as usually a coupon works the entire day of expiration until midnight. I pushed live chat, but the window never came up.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    The only thing I did not like about this experience was the fact that I called to ask a question about a particular product (during normal business hours) and I was prompted to leave a message.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    love the products, love the site
  • Jan 19, 2015
    =) website was fast, unusual, esp during checkout.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I Love the spice chai. I love that itis decaf. I would love if there were other decaf offerings. I would also like sugar free choices. I included a coupon code but I don't believe it was applied.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    I would like to see more tea bags.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    I love the no sugar added chai tea.
  • Jan 16, 2015
    I have ordered from Serious Chai before and I am always pleased with everything.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Really happy to find your Big Train Vanilla Chai online. When I left the state of Oregon several years ago I thought I would never find this yummy/quality product again. My neighbor is now hooked and I make sure to keep her supplied a few times per year.
    Jan 23, 2015
    Thanks so much. I've ordered many, many times from you and have always been very happy with the entire process.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Excellent customer service! Love the product! I have been a customer for over 6 years and never had problem with an order. I ordered the wrong product once, and they were fantastic about refunding/replacing. Other companies could learn from Serious Chai superior customer service!
    Jan 20, 2015
    Great product, highly recommend! - website is easy to use - customer support is phenomenal!
  • Jan 9, 2015
    A friend of mine told me about this website. It will save me so much money and eliminate my daily treck to the local coffee house.
    Jan 19, 2015
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Prices and shipping much better than the actual manufacturer website. Very pleased.
  • Jan 7, 2015
    It is the best vanilla chai tes i ever tasted and will always buy the big train brand
    Jan 17, 2015
  • Jan 3, 2015
    I appreciate the free shipping on chai orders over $80, as the cost of shipping this liquid would be more than the cost of the liquid!
    Jan 20, 2015
    I appreciate the free shipping when the order costs over a certain amount. However, the first time I tried this order on this occasion, the amount of product I ordered was not available for a few weeks.
  • Jan 3, 2015
    Great product, reasonable prices!
    Jan 21, 2015
    Love the product purchased. Order was processed and shipped quickly.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 18, 2015
    Wonderful product! I simply love it! However, it would have been great if there would have been some way to let me know that the product could not be delivered to a post office box. Perhaps, this should be noted on the order form. Other than the slight delay in delivery, I am extremely satisfied with my purchase!
  • Dec 30, 2014
    Wait until I try them all.
    Jan 16, 2015