Serious Chai Reviews

Serious Chai Ratings and User Reviews. Serious Chai is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 133 reviews.

Serious Chai Rating

More About Serious Chai

Recent Reviews for Serious Chai

• Nov 24, 2015
    So far ,products received work well
  • Nov 23, 2015
    I love Vanilla Chai, but it makes me FAT!
  • Nov 23, 2015
    Love Serious Chai! This company is great to work with and have great products!
  • Nov 23, 2015
    Overall I have had a very pleasant experience ordering and receiving my product.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    love the Chai Tea very easy to order product..
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Love chocolate chai!!!! Hope it comes in bulk bag soon.
  • Nov 21, 2015
    I'm hooked on the Chai Tea. Not sure if I will like the pumpkin pie flavor I bought a 3.5 bulk bag of (could not find it anywhere to try before buying- fingers crossed that it is good).
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I Love this Product ! Just can not find it in the shops anymore . I Top vanilla Chai out there !
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Serious Chai is wonderful to deal with. Always prompt, good service.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I compared prices before making my purchase and found Serious Chai to be the cheapest. Thank you so much for that! The checkout was very smooth and I was able to use PayPal. I really liked the fact I was able to use a 5 dollar off coupon too!
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I have been drink chi for 15 years and love it!!
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I feel the value that I receive from Serious Chai allowes me to come back and purchase again. Having the NSA Chai is wonderful.
  • Nov 16, 2015
    I just have a hard time with online shopping!
  • Nov 14, 2015
    i treat myself to only one tea purchase and this is it.
  • Nov 14, 2015
    Would prefer at Check-out IMMEDIATE clarification on shipping order when a B/O item is involved. The customer should be able to stipulate "ship NOW' what is in stock OR 'hold entire order til B/O items received' present, this is NOT clear and the business customer is NOT fully aware at CHECK-OUT if order being shipped promptly. Please modify your order-entry software to clarify for business customer (ex. see check-out procedure).
    Nov 21, 2015
    I had to call because my 2nd order was initially "held" due to company B/O's and could NOT reach anyone at cust. service, they were always busy and had to leave a message. My request to ship NOW and ship B/O later, was fulfilled via my voicemail to cust. service.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    Will order again didn't know there was a lot to order from.
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Excellent experience and found the syrups we were looking for.
    Nov 21, 2015
    Time of shipments were impressive
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Had the apple cider spiced mix up in New Hampshire this past weekend, and it was delicious. I was exicted to find that I could order (I live in the South) with a reasonable shipping charge.
    Nov 20, 2015
    I received my order very timely; however I was
  • Nov 2, 2015
    LOVE Serious Chai. Good prices and good selection. Online ordering is a snap. :)
    Nov 13, 2015
    I've ordered from Serious Chai in the past and LOVE their website, delivery, prices and choice of products. They are definitely my "go to" for my Chai obsession. :)
  • Nov 1, 2015