Serious Chai Reviews

04/29/2016
Serious Chai Ratings and User Reviews. Serious Chai is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 93 reviews.

Serious Chai Rating

More About Serious Chai

Recent Reviews for Serious Chai

• Feb 8, 2016
    Excellent mango syrup
  • Feb 8, 2016
    always find what we need and prices are very comparable to other providers
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Some portions of the "My Cart" page did not render at all in Chrome version 48.0.2564.97 m. The Paypal payout interface was very bad: Paypal came up without displaying the secure lock icon, and then I was redirected back from Paypal to Serious Chai to confirm my purchase, but without Paypal ever showing me a confirmation of the amount I was being charged. Serious Chai had the item I was looking for, and at an unbeaten price. For the second time in the past 8 months. So, that's a big plus, and that was a buy for me (and a sale for them).
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Serious Chai is a wonderful company. I have ordered from them for years and have always been very well satisfied. I do wish they could bring back the Low Carb Mocha. I loved that!
  • Feb 1, 2016
    Love the Chai tea
  • Jan 31, 2016
    The Big Train Dark Chocolate Cocoa is the best cocoa that I ever had. You have got to try it!!!
  • Jan 31, 2016
    I have been ordering from serious chai for years! My husband loves the big train chai and they do not sell it in stores, and Amazon charges $5.00 more per 3.5 pound bag. So every year or two, I place another bulk order of three bags and keep my husband happy!
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Ive ordered befor and tell everyone about your site. I would have like to see a preview of what I order at the end. To be sure I ordered the correct item. I don't like the question how much do I make, I didn't click on any one.
    Feb 7, 2016
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    I contacted Serious Chai about the packaging of my order. The package was ripped open. Had a large hole in package and you could see the bags I ordered. The weight probably had something to do with it. Next time ship in better box that can with stand the weight. Thanks
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Jan 31, 2016
    Still the best price for Big Train Chai mix...even better than buying from Big Train directly.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Have been shopping at Serious Chai for my Chai Latte for some years now. They never dissappoint, (except on the rare occasion they are out of stock, then they will automatically ship when the product comes back in stock). Always very satisfied with my order. Love the free shipping!
    Feb 1, 2016
  • Jan 18, 2016
    I have had spice Chi many years and enjoy Big Train very much.
    Feb 1, 2016