Serious Chai Reviews

02/06/2016
Serious Chai Ratings and User Reviews. Serious Chai is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 136 reviews.

Serious Chai Rating

More About Serious Chai

Recent Reviews for Serious Chai

• Dec 10, 2015
    Glitch in use of coupon code. Did not reflect on purchase price until 3rd or 4th try. Also, out of SO many flavors this time around. Hoping for just as good a sale when you actually have something. Please bring back the tropical Big Train Chai
  • Dec 8, 2015
    I love the products and purchase every year but I am very disappointed that so many of the CHai flavors are not in stock.
  • Dec 6, 2015
    So excited to find Serious Chai carrying Big Train!!! Can't wait for my order to arrive! Ordering online was quick!
  • Dec 5, 2015
    Love the product and the quick shipping.
  • Dec 4, 2015
    Still using serious Chai.com. One of the better places to buy my drinks from.
  • Dec 4, 2015
    Contacted customer service regarding a invalid discount code and my problem was resolved quickly and respectfully by your customer service agent.
    LOVE SERIOUS CHAI!
  • Dec 4, 2015
    I love this particular brand of Chai Tea and cannot find it locally at such a good price. The web site is very easy to navigate and has clear descriptions of its items.
  • Dec 3, 2015
    first consumer ???
  • Dec 1, 2015
    O K, this is not a complaint. On some items it is hard to know how many in a case. I have problems keeping up with what I just looked at. Maybe letter (a-z) or whatever in upper left hand corner--just saying--totally happy with "Serious Chia"--especially when I botched-up an order and had to do a return. Thanks much, d capps, Sgt. of Marines
  • Nov 30, 2015
    This is my first time on Serious chai. Can0t say anything more
  • Nov 27, 2015
    My wife and I absalutely love the vanilla Chai. Serious Chai.com is the cheapest and easiest place we have found to purchase what we love. We like the free shipping and We very much appreciate it when a coupon is offered. Thanks for the 2015TAKE25 offer this month.
    Dec 8, 2015
    We always buy from Serious Chai.com. Free shipping on the amount we purchase. The web site is easy to navigate. My only wish is that they offered coupons now and then.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    thx - customer support helped me with a question on the order
    Thx!
    Dec 5, 2015
    I was disappointed that I just missed getting free shipping.
  • Nov 24, 2015
    So far ,products received work well
    Dec 10, 2015
    Great product availability, just what I needed for making flavor blended cappaccino. Easy to order. Swift delivery.. Will use again. Thanks --- P.S might even use it on my ice cream.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Love chocolate chai!!!! Hope it comes in bulk bag soon.
    Dec 1, 2015
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Serious Chai is wonderful to deal with. Always prompt, good service.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I have been drink chi for 15 years and love it!!
    Dec 4, 2015
    Love spiced chai always good cup after cup. I have my co-workers drinking as well.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    I feel the value that I receive from Serious Chai allowes me to come back and purchase again. Having the NSA Chai is wonderful.
    Dec 3, 2015