Serious Puzzles Reviews

01/31/2015
Serious Puzzles Ratings and User Reviews. Serious Puzzles is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 414 reviews. Last rated on 01/31/2015.

Serious Puzzles Rating

More About Serious Puzzles

Recent Reviews for Serious Puzzles

• Jan 31, 2015
    I wish they had more space related puzzles.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    would like to see a bigger selection of church of latter day saints trmple puzzles
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I found this site a few weeks ago,and I LOVE IT!!!! I will let you know how my first order went.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    my cousins orders from here all the time and my gifts i got where from here and so now im here getting more lol.. love this site so far
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I am very pleased with Serious Puzzles.com. I am happy with everything about it. products, delivery, etc.
  • Jan 29, 2015
    I was extremely impressed with your fine art puzzles and the incredible selection you have to offer
  • Jan 28, 2015
    just finished a 1000 piece puzzle and loved the experience. just ordered two more
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I order from Serious Puzzles all the time. The shipment is quick, the packaging is strong so as to not get crushed in shipment, the sells are great, and the pieces are interlocking and thick. Love this company.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I;d like to see more interesting books for sale on the site. The jigsaw puzzle selection is great.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Beautiful puzzles, quick ship very pleased good selection of large size pieces
  • Jan 25, 2015
    local-like that.....great selection.....well organized web site
  • Jan 24, 2015
    lfor pattern outline puzzle of eagle flying
  • Jan 23, 2015
    The only thing I didn't like was you could not make changes in anything once it was in your cart. The only option available was to remove them. I just wanted to change it to one instead of 2. So I deleted something I wanted to order because I did not want 2.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I thought it was Free Shipping with an order $60.00 & over.....My order was $66.00
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Good products, good price too.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    I love Serious Puzzles!!!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    I can always find the type of puzzle I want--also the brand.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I would like to see more information on the difficulity of the puzzles.
    Jan 24, 2015
    I would like more information on the difficulity of each puzle. The information available is too inclusive, ie. would like to see something like this, easy, semi-intermediant, intermediate, semi-advanced, advanced or a scale of difficulity of 1 to 10, 1 beig easy, 10 for advanced only.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Just found this site this week. Awesome selection of jigsaw puzzles.
    Jan 23, 2015