Serious Puzzles Reviews

Serious Puzzles Ratings and User Reviews. Serious Puzzles is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 162 reviews. Last rated on 09/30/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Serious Puzzles

2015 Winner

Serious Puzzles Rating

More About Serious Puzzles

Recent Reviews for Serious Puzzles

• Sep 30, 2015
    Wonderful company to do business with. I could not be happier or more satisfied with them
  • Sep 29, 2015
    Great site, great selection, and easy to navigate. Keep it up!
  • Sep 28, 2015
    I did not like that I didn't have the option to save puzzles for later. I wouldn't want to buy everything now so it would be more likely that I come back to the puzzles I had already picked out rather than having to go through the website to find them again.
  • Sep 26, 2015
    I am so impressed with the quality of your puzzles!
  • Sep 26, 2015
    I like the selection of Anatolian puzzles in particular but the selection of puzzles is great.
  • Sep 25, 2015
    I like the customer service this site offers
  • Sep 24, 2015
    maybe start a small discount for seniors. as with this order it came to over 40.00 dollars. maybe have a 10% discount of 30.oo dollors and more. every amount helps our pocket thank you
  • Sep 24, 2015
    easy, lots to choose from,
  • Sep 24, 2015
    I have worked many puzzlers so I was very glad to find your web site.
  • Sep 23, 2015
    Please add reviews of the puzzles. Please add a description of what the degree of difficulty means. How much more difficult is an "extreme" puzzle from an "advanced" puzzle?
  • Sep 23, 2015
    Overall it's a great site. I got called away halfway through shopping and came back and my items were no longer in my cart. That was the only frustrating thing
    Oct 3, 2015
    I received my order within a few days after I entered it online. All was in good shape.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    I'm very pleased with the order I submitted and am looking forward to giving it, and ordering again in the future. I did find it hard to go to the next page on some of the pages, there was no arrow or number to let you advance.
  • Sep 19, 2015
    would like to see maritime or sailing ship puzzles in the near future
  • Sep 18, 2015
    Excellent selection of Puzzles. Prices are good and expect fast shipping.
    Sep 28, 2015
    Was not happy with the quality of the product I purchased. Puzzle pieces peeling from the cardboard backing. Had to glue down facing of at least a half dozen pieces and I just started the puzzle three days ago.
  • Sep 17, 2015
    hope they r nice 1st order so will see,,,,,
    Sep 29, 2015
  • Sep 14, 2015
    Serious Puzzles has better shipping rates to Canada than many other American Puzzle companies I've seen.
    Oct 3, 2015
    I am very happy with my experience with Serious Puzzles. The only drawback I have is that it is so expensive to ship their puzzles to Canada. If it weren't for that, I would buy from them more often.
  • Sep 13, 2015
    Sep 28, 2015
    My puzzles arrived early...was very happy with your service
  • Sep 11, 2015
    I loved the quality and quantity of the puzzles. The prices are very fair compared to other vendors.
    Sep 26, 2015
    I love the pictures on the puzzles.
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Oct 2, 2015
    I returned all puzzles, I did not realize the pieces were so small. After talking with customer service she indicated that large format was available, I only wish size would be indicated for all puzzles.