Serious Puzzles Reviews

06/01/2015
Serious Puzzles Ratings and User Reviews. Serious Puzzles is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 166 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.

Serious Puzzles Rating

More About Serious Puzzles

Recent Reviews for Serious Puzzles

• Jun 1, 2015
    This is a gift that my daughter is giving to her engaged grandmas. Thanks!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Really enjoyed visiting the site -- Excellent graphics, easy to navigate and select preferences.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Great site to purchase from and easy to do.
  • May 31, 2015
    i dont like it when you dont send solutions.
  • May 31, 2015
    excellent experience - website is very easy to use - thank you!
  • May 30, 2015
    First purchase. If they arrive on time and in good condition, should have no complaints. Also, if customer service is good, even if there are problems, should still have not complaints. I expect that all will be fine.
  • May 30, 2015
    I gave my granddaughter a puzzle from a store in Stratford, Ontario. I was able to find a whole bunch of others with similar scenes, from the same manufacturer, and with the same number of pieces on your site. I had no information about the puzzle starting out, except that it didn't have many pieces and the picture was of birds at a feeder. You site's limiting features helped very much.
  • May 27, 2015
    i love their puzzles. mostly i buy at walmart and k mart that is all i do i glue and frame them i have some that are missing pieces but i did not write directly to serious because i got them at the store sometimes i do not do a puzzle right away i may have it a few months before i start one
  • May 27, 2015
    I wish right now that you had more 100 piece puzzles since that's my mother right size piece puzzles for her to do.
  • May 26, 2015
    I have ordered puzzles before but not within the last year. Am very pleased with your services
  • May 26, 2015
    I love doing very difficult puzzles. Serious puzzles my addiction. Don,t know why it took me so long to find you. You have made day. By the way I,m 81 yrs old
  • May 25, 2015
    I love your website. Your selection of puzzles is wonderful.
  • May 24, 2015
    love the ease in ordering. love your products
  • May 21, 2015
    This is the first time I have ordered. Was looking for a puzzle to give money as a gift. Found a great item.
    Jun 1, 2015
    The treasure box arrived promptly. It was a little smaller than it appeared in the pictures, but was fun for the gift intended.
  • May 19, 2015
    You are doing a good job. Keep it up.
    May 29, 2015
  • May 18, 2015
    All in all I think your site was the best in all aspects. Your layout made it easy to find what I was looking for and it made available other options. While I had difficulties at the "Checking out" page on other sites due to either new credit cards or changes from the usual; I found it frustrating so I moved on to your site and found it a very satisfying on-line experience. I have one suggestion: you should give customers a code to get points for either a discount &/or a chose of one of your products after they have purchased something. Good luck! Take good care.
    Jun 1, 2015
    I've given you a high rating. My experience with you have been excellent, though, I haven't opened the packages. The packages were sent to L.A. where I'll be going soon and I'm assuming everything is fine. I found the layout of your site simple and easy to understand making my purchases a pleasure rather than a chore. (I'm not a computer person).
  • May 17, 2015
    I like old sail ships but they are scattered throughout different themes. Also , it would be nice to have a wish list to store items in for future purchases.
    May 30, 2015
  • May 14, 2015
    Enjoyed your web site and your great selection of puzzles. Will order again
    May 23, 2015
    Thanks for the good service. Was pleased with my purchase.
  • May 13, 2015
    I like Dowdle Puzzles
    May 26, 2015
    I got what I wanted in a timely manor.
  • May 12, 2015
    May 27, 2015
    I order puzzles for my mother and have them delivered to her home. She loves them. She is 90 years young.