Serious Puzzles Reviews

06/29/2015
Serious Puzzles Ratings and User Reviews. Serious Puzzles is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 170 reviews. Last rated on 06/28/2015.

Serious Puzzles Rating

More About Serious Puzzles

Recent Reviews for Serious Puzzles

• Jun 28, 2015
    I am looking forward to receiving and completeing these puzzles, and I look forward to purchasing many more!
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Waiting to see my first purchase... I may comment later....
    Great selection of puzzles
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Would like more puzzles that reflect fine art.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    I would have liked to get a discount code for an order over $100 or $150
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Great variety of Jigsaw Puzzle suppliers. Easy to select from one source.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    not sure since they said an error occurred in this survey ???so I don't know if you are going to get t his
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I wish there were more varieties of 5000+ puzzles available. I would like to try a 9000 piece, but there are no puzzles available that I would like to put together. I would like to find a 9000 piece puzzle that had a simple design with bright colors - like a house with a bright red barn with a stream running in front of the property with brightly colored ballons in the sky. (I put a 6000 piece puzzle together similar to this but wish it had more brillant colors).
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I love the variety and quality of your products!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I have shopped Serious Puzzles for years, and highly recommend them.
    loved finding you!!!!
    Easy site to use.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I love having PayPal as an option for payment. Only thing I wish is that you could do a more complex sort of categories. Example: I'd like to be able to sort for just 1500 piece puzzles within one vendor (e.g. Ravensberger). If I choose a vendor I'm stuck scrolling thru ALL the puzzle sizes. My table is only so big! :)
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I was looking for jigsaw puzzles for seniors to complete. I was pleased with the colourful design, but wonder if you could create more with 150 or fewer pieces, so that the puzzle piece size is a little larger?
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Love this company.... Their quality and speedy shipment are a definite plus. Highly recommended.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    amazing variety of puzzles.
    Jun 21, 2015
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Jun 28, 2015
    I received one puzzle that was wrong .A customer service rep said he would call me the next day. That was several days ago and no call.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Being an Artist myself, I enjoy your work on TV and making these puzzles of your work is a brilliant idea. thank you,
    Jun 24, 2015
    your web site leaves a lot to be desired. I wanted to order on line, but had to call the 800 number to order.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Jun 21, 2015
    The cost was prohibitive.
  • May 30, 2015
    First purchase. If they arrive on time and in good condition, should have no complaints. Also, if customer service is good, even if there are problems, should still have not complaints. I expect that all will be fine.
    Jun 22, 2015
    We're working on the first puzzle; have not opened the second one, but expect all pieces to be there. Delivery was very prompt. No complaints, very satisfied at this point.