Service Caster Corporation Superstore Reviews

01/16/2017
Service Caster Corporation Superstore Ratings and User Reviews. Service Caster Corporation Superstore is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 162 reviews. Last rated on 01/14/2017.

Service Caster Corporation Superstore Rating

More About Service Caster Corporation Superstore

Recent Reviews for Service Caster Corporation Superstore

• Jan 14, 2017
    You should get 'Visa Checkout' to speed-up your checkout process for customers. Your forms (entering address, credit card info, etc. are too cumbersome.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    best quality parts and service
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I found exactly what i wanted at an affordable price
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Great experience. Measuring information made ordering easy and online process was great. Can't wait to get the product and install.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I don't know much. Your check out process sucks. A gret deal of repetitive data entry as you try and collect data. I will be thinking whether I will buy again
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I do not like using passwords
    good site good info.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Huge selection for our many carts.fast & easy check out.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Really easy to find what I was looking for. Checkout was quick, easy and secure. And decent prices for good equipment.
    good place to shop
  • Jan 11, 2017
    was looking for tool bo x wheels .You had the right price
    checkout easy, graphics clear
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Good prices and fantastic selection!
  • Jan 10, 2017
    The castors are great. Bought a set 3 years ago to fix an old dining room chair and they are doing great. Kept the old good casters but someone at her mom's house decided to toss them so now I have to buy another set. To get them to match the previous ones I needed to come to the same place so I couldn't shop price. While shipping has gone down the price of the caster went up and I still think the shipping cost is a little too high.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    hope they fit
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Jan 15, 2017
    Great guy in customer service answered my questions and was a big help!
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Easy online ordering, fairly quick delivery. Great prices and decent quality casters.
    Jan 12, 2017
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Jan 14, 2017
    The casters fit perfectly - thanks to the excellent materials on the site to help the customer determine the correct size. They were easy to install, and they work very smoothly and quietly.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Jan 10, 2017
    No comment at this time.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    wonderful web site.... I've been needing different items and now I have a [lace to shop.....highly recommend your business...I've been in business since 1948...enjoyed your website....
    Jan 13, 2017