Seussland Reviews

10/20/2014
Seussland Ratings and User Reviews. Seussland is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 66 reviews. Last rated on 10/16/2014.

Seussland Rating

More About Seussland

Recent Reviews for Seussland

• Oct 16, 2014
    I love Dr. Seuss. As an educator, I'm glad this company exists.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    not enough selelction
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I Love the website. Some of the things I wanted was out of stock or didn't have. I wish I could of ordered everything from here. The prices were great. A lot cheaper then other sites. So that was a major plus. They need a better selection of Dr.Seuss balloons. Ones with just the Cat in the hat or one with him and other characters.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Oct 14, 2014
    I love seussland.I just feel that you should add more of the Seuss characters I love them all and you just don't have very many of them there needs to be more to choose from.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Great website for Dr. Seuss items.
    Oct 16, 2014
    Cool products - quick to arrive .
  • Oct 7, 2014
    very easy site to work with, price & everything auto filled as needed, quickly.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I enjoyed this online purchase. I do a lot of online shopping and found this to be a pleasant experience.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I love the site and items it offers for purchase. I have visited there in person once and fell in love. Shopping, ordering, and check out process is easy.
    Oct 13, 2014
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I just hope that some of the items have stock :)
    Oct 5, 2014
    I hope there'll be no more shipment if $50 up & the out of stock items should be refilled after a week or so. If $75 up should receive a freebie.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    Fun and exciting site!
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Was looking for baby items that was dr seuss this had some of the stuff i was looking for. The only issue was the lack of product availability
  • Sep 26, 2014
    This hat is for my 20 year old son, but I figured I could use it also for Dr. Seuss day. I especially liked the detailed information about the product withit I would have bought it from Amazon, but the information was so exact, I decided to buy this one.
    Oct 13, 2014
    I love the Suessical hart, but I would have like it larger for an adult and perhaps more so I could shape it myself. It was nice though.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Not enough product to order from not in stock
  • Sep 25, 2014
    Oct 3, 2014
    I really was happy to find this cite. I just recommend a bigger variety of napkins and matching plates for 1st birthdays.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Very easy to order - got it done in less than 4 minutes
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Great purchasing experience.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Great website; easy to get to what I wanted.
    Sep 26, 2014
    Great service!
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Sep 26, 2014
    I needed a replacement part for a crib mobile and customer support said everything was made my a different manufacturer and I would have to order a new mobile in order to get that part. That was frustrating that you guys don't have extra/replacement parts. I either can't use the crib mobile or I have to figure out a way to duck tape it so it stays on the crib.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Love it
    Sep 25, 2014
    Love this site. It was my first time but not my last
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Oct 6, 2014
    Products are great but postage is very expensive