Seussland Reviews

09/03/2015
Seussland Ratings and User Reviews. Seussland is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 07/29/2015.

Seussland Rating

More About Seussland

100%

Recent Reviews for Seussland

• Jul 29, 2015
    I was thrilled to see all the great deals, but bummed that most items I wanted were out of stock.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    my first time using seussland inc. All products look like great quality, hopefully I will not be disappointed when my merchandise arrive.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    Easy and Convenient! Reasonably priced.
    Aug 2, 2015
  • Jul 15, 2015
    The shipping rates are quite steep. I would order from this site more often if the shipping rates were lower.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    I love the bedding I purchased. I would like to have seen a package with more items included.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Excellent website for all things Dr. Seuss. The only thing I would check on is certain items say its in stock but as soon as you click on it, it says Out of Stock so is slightly misleading. Other than that, great experience.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    i love the website!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    i will 100% be ordering from this website again. everything will be for my sons first birthday
    Jul 7, 2015
    Just want I ordered. Great in quality of clothing.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    Easy to find the Horton section. Needed 15 ornaments for a December birthday party and they had such great prices I couldn't resist! Wish they had more clothing and party supplies in The Horton section, but overall site is easy to search and purchase on. Shipping was a higher than expected but since the ornaments were such a good deal it evened it self out.
    Jul 12, 2015
    Purchased Horton Hears a Who ornaments for my daughters 1st Birthday party to give out as gifts (because it's in December). They were such a great price this month so I decided to buy them early. Great quality, fast shipping and packaged very well! No breakage. Will definitely order again!
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Good prices... To bad ya were out of a lot of stuff
  • Jun 21, 2015
    The prices were great and so is the selection. I feel like shipping should have been a little cheaper but I still am saving money.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Many of the products I required were sold out. For a website strictly Seuss related, there should be no more than 1 or 2 products unavailable at any given time.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Most of the items I wanted to purchase were out of stock
  • Jun 14, 2015
    found quite a few items out of stock that I wanted to order, so hope they will be available next time or very soon when I need to place another order
  • Jun 12, 2015
    fantastic selection, great site
    Jun 23, 2015
  • Jun 10, 2015
    very nice and simple
    Jun 16, 2015
    I was impressed by the fast delivery and awesome experience
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Jun 11, 2015
    Many products were not available. Sizing is incredibly terrible. Quality of material is cheap, and does not wash well.
  • May 22, 2015
    Get more stuff in stock! all the sleepers and good clothes were sold out! Good prices though!
    Jun 13, 2015
    A lot of your good items were not in stock!