Seussland Reviews

11/19/2014
Seussland Ratings and User Reviews. Seussland is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 53 reviews. Last rated on 11/16/2014.

Seussland Rating

More About Seussland

Recent Reviews for Seussland

• Nov 16, 2014
    First time ever on Seussland. I never knew about it . I am a grandmother who makes customs for others and needs the Grinch mask. It was so easy to shop this site. Absolutely love it and more then likely will be back.
  • Nov 15, 2014
    i hope i win :)
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Love the Grinch and was looking for Grinch items for a friends daughter I buy her every year.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    survey to long....falling asleep...haven't seen my total....
  • Nov 10, 2014
    I was a little disappointed about the number of items that were out of stock in the baby apparel section.
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Love the Grinch products but was sad to see that 5 of the 7 items I wanted to purchase were Out of Stock !!! Shipping fees took me a little by surprise, I could've easily spent over $100 to get the shipping free, but the products I wanted weren't available. Other than that, I was happy =D
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Amazing site! We love Dr. Seuss!!
  • Nov 7, 2014
    Love your merchandise
  • Nov 1, 2014
    I enjoyed your site but sad that a few items are out of stock
  • Oct 25, 2014
    Very good website and easy to navigate.
  • Oct 24, 2014
    I think that the shipping prices were incredibly high for what I ordered. I think it is kind of crazy to ask for almost $12 for paper
  • Oct 24, 2014
    Completely Out of Stock products should be listed Boldly or Removed from website.
    Nov 5, 2014
    I Love Dr. Seuss, so I Love everything Dr. Seuss has on the market.
  • Oct 22, 2014
    the had everything that i needed. I wish they had a few more items in stock that I really wanted but what i was able to get i'm happy with.
    Oct 30, 2014
    I love all the had available ! I was sad that some things i wanted were out of stock but i wad also pleased with the reasonable prices!
  • Oct 16, 2014
    I love Dr. Seuss. As an educator, I'm glad this company exists.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    not enough selelction
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I Love the website. Some of the things I wanted was out of stock or didn't have. I wish I could of ordered everything from here. The prices were great. A lot cheaper then other sites. So that was a major plus. They need a better selection of Dr.Seuss balloons. Ones with just the Cat in the hat or one with him and other characters.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Oct 14, 2014
    I love seussland.I just feel that you should add more of the Seuss characters I love them all and you just don't have very many of them there needs to be more to choose from.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Great website for Dr. Seuss items.
    Oct 16, 2014
    Cool products - quick to arrive .
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I love the site and items it offers for purchase. I have visited there in person once and fell in love. Shopping, ordering, and check out process is easy.
    Oct 13, 2014
  • Sep 26, 2014
    This hat is for my 20 year old son, but I figured I could use it also for Dr. Seuss day. I especially liked the detailed information about the product withit I would have bought it from Amazon, but the information was so exact, I decided to buy this one.
    Oct 13, 2014
    I love the Suessical hart, but I would have like it larger for an adult and perhaps more so I could shape it myself. It was nice though.