Shari's Berries Reviews

12/19/2014
Shari's Berries Ratings and User Reviews. Shari's Berries is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 5313 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Shari's Berries Rating

More About Shari's Berries

Recent Reviews for Shari's Berries

• Dec 18, 2014
    They are wonderful. They are priced alittle high. Shipping is also high
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Very excited for my mother to recieve this gift. Only, one concern; I had a problem putting in my Gmail address to receive the order confirmation. Here's to hoping that problem is fixed for next time.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I have sent Shari's Barrie's since 2008 I was called at one time to receive an on going discount because I was such a frequent customer but I do not remember the details...maybe you could look up my order history...my email was nancywosias@aol.com (I no longer have) before nancwood@gmail.com Everyone Loves the Berries :)
    Hope they're good
    Nice products... thanks
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I have heard MANY great things...I hope I find all to be true.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Wish the webpage gave a last chance to go back and shop before finalizing the deal.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Always wanted to order something from here, now I got a reason. I hope she likes them.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I have received this product as a gift and loved it so I decided to buy it as a gift for my love one. It is a little pricy, I live right down the street from a shari berries warehouse.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The shipping is ridiculous! I don't use site often due to this!!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    the best chocolate cover berries, very sweet and fresh
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The website is verry easy to navigate. This order should work out very nicely for a gift that I was having difficulty deciding about. The selections are beautiful on the website.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    It said free shipping if you used the code. I put the code in and when looking over my confirmation I see that I was charged over sixteen dollars for shipping! Not happy!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Did not see the amount for shipping until the purchase was completed. Only saw that shipping was standard - maybe I missed it. Would have liked to have seen it earlier.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I love Sharis Berris! Best surprise gifts to give and show love :) Thank you!
    Hopfully 6 berries R worth 44.00 bucks
  • Dec 18, 2014
    shipping seemed a bit high.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Seems like a great place to order from.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    They tell you free shipping then when you pay your charged for shipping and they want you to go to some web site after u purchase to get a shipping refund. That's shady business practice. I will Never buy again from this place and I will share my thoughts with anyone who will listen.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I will appreciate if the delivery can be well packed.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I was not contact on time that there was an issue on my card and the cake wasnt deliver. Im really feeling bad. Even if you cannot get me on phone email would have been send to me. Im not satisfy bcos my order couldnt meet my expectation.