Shari's Berries Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Shari's Berries Reviews

05/28/2017
Shari's Berries Ratings and User Reviews. Shari's Berries is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 17730 reviews. Last rated on 05/11/2017.

Shari's Berries Rating

More About Shari's Berries

Recent Reviews for Shari's Berries

Expensive shipping
  • May 13, 2017
    Everything was very simple and clearly laid out. I always knew what my charges were throughout the entire purchase. I love the variety and the pricing is great. I would recommend this to everyone and will continue to come back.
  • May 27, 2017
    Not happy that there was an extra $4.99 'rush charge', in addition to the 'standard delivery' charge. I waited for 10 minutes on the phone to ask for explanation - but no one picked up. I hung up the phone; finished the order, but am unlikely to order again. The delivery charge costs as much as the item!
  • May 11, 2017
    The shipping was more than the price of my order. Ridiculous. Probably first and last time ordering from here.
    May 27, 2017
    The fruit is not sweet at all and the shipping was very expensive.
  • May 11, 2017
    No comment until I have feedback from recipients.
    May 27, 2017
    Delivery charges too high.
    Loved it thank you
    May 27, 2017
    Order not received on date requested. Have been bilked for 2 orders.
  • May 27, 2017
    I have purchased dipped strawberries at different places, but Shari's Berries are the freshest and the best!
    May 27, 2017
    First time I ordered from them. Very satisfied. They were delicious. Beautiful presentation. I will order from them again.
  • May 11, 2017
    Typing on the site was hard it keeps going to the next line down. Not sure if it's my phone or your site. That's my only complaint. It has to be the site because it's typing fine on here.....
  • May 10, 2017
    Overall excited to order for the first time! I do wish i had known about the rural delivery charge before checkout though.
    May 27, 2017
    This was the first time I have ordered from Shari's Berries. I was very pleased with delivery and the product but was shocked at the shipping charges. This obviously did not prevent me from ordering, however, I will likely try to find a similar product from a local bakery to compare before ordering again.
  • May 11, 2017
    The website should have a option to shop by price. I didn't see a option to filter/sort from high to low.
    May 27, 2017
    This was my 1st and last time ordering from this company. The order was supposed to come on Saturday before Mother's Day. It never came. I called costumer service 2 times and was sent a new order. That order did not come until Tuesday. Mother's Day was over! Even though I was not charged for order being resent I still feel like that wasn't enough. The berries and shipping are OVER PRICED but I ordered them because it said it was going to be delivered before Mother's Day. It didn't. I feel like I paid for it to be delivered on Tuesday at a Saturday delivery price which is unfair.
  • May 11, 2017
    Love the experience so far!
    May 27, 2017
    I ordered online everything went fine but when my product was delivered it was not what I ordered
  • May 11, 2017
    I was shocked as to the cost of shipping I tried to cancel this order but couldn't figure out how so I went ahead and placed it anyway. Will think twice next time when ordering, p
  • May 27, 2017
    I have been told these are the best gift. Hard to buy for a 94 year old this looks like it will be a hit.
  • May 14, 2017
    May 27, 2017
    They were the best strawberries I've ever ate. I'd recommend Shari's Berries to anybody looking for a great gift.
  • May 14, 2017
    They tasted old
  • May 27, 2017
    15.00 for shipping is too high.
  • May 11, 2017
    It's a great product. My mother really enjoyed these the last time we sent them. I feel the shipping charge is a bit outrageous. For a $29. Purchase I was charged almost $18. Shipping.
    May 27, 2017
    the product is great. Problem is in the shipping and delivery. I was charged almost as much to ship the berries as they cost in the first place and then they were delivered 2 days later than what was told to me they would be delivered. When charging extra for a rural area delivery it should have at least been delivered on time.
  • May 27, 2017
    Site did not show me how much it would cost with shipping until I was on the last step. The site was a bit difficult as I could not get to the one I wanted to order. It would not go through so I choose another similar item.