Shari's Berries Reviews

03/02/2015
Shari's Berries Ratings and User Reviews. Shari's Berries is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 23319 reviews. Last rated on 03/02/2015.

Shari's Berries Rating

More About Shari's Berries

Recent Reviews for Shari's Berries

• Mar 2, 2015
    Delivery fees are very high
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Nice selection, hard to decide lol!
  • Mar 2, 2015
    i'm very satisfied with the products. delivery was on time and the berries were truley fancy.
    Strawberries Always fresh and delicious
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Great place to shop for great gifts for special people.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Please have more shipping options
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Everyone I have sent the chocolate strawberry's to has been very happy.
    Simple I love it
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Best gourmet strawberries ever!
    Amazing service and products
  • Mar 2, 2015
    This is my first order with Shari's Berries but I've tried the Strawberries at Christmas and they were very fresh and delicious.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Good Service. Good Shipping. Never Had A Problem With Them. In My Opinion #1 Site For Flowers And Strawberries. Shipping Is A Bit Pricey But Worth It. If Shipping Was Bit Cheaper Definitely Would Order More.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Wonderful last minute gift idea for a bff who recently had bad health news. Something sweet for my sweet bff.
    Mar 2, 2015
    My dearest bff recently got bad health news. Sweets for my sweet bff was a wonderful way to make her smile during this time.... She lives in AZ and I in IA. So receiving her sweets the next day was absolutely perfect...
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    Paid extra for delivery next day, however delivered a day late.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    I ordered half a dozen for valentines and paid extra to get it delivered that saturday they did not arrive on time but send replacent berries right away
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    THIS IS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH THE COMPANY. IT WON'T BE MY LAST. THANK YOU.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Great experience can't wait to see how much she'll enjoy these.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    The store products have expensive shipping rates.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Super easy, just found what I thought liked good and at a good price. The whole process was simple.
    Mar 2, 2015
    Delicious desserts perfect for a gift, really available and able to deliver on Valentine's day. Amazing company, i recommend anyone who is in search of a gift for a holiday to buy at sharis berries.
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    the berry's were very good, however I ordered through my company's discount site along with pro flowers to make it an 2 day affair. the flowers were less than unacceptable. I wish she could have rejected the order of flowers. they all had burn(dead) spots on every bloom, and they were sent with a vase but no "filler"- "baby's breathe" when I got home from work I was very disappointed. this big vase with very low standard roses...this is not the first time I've had a bad experience with proflowers my purchase on Mother's the year before last...