Shari's Berries Reviews

09/04/2015
Shari's Berries Ratings and User Reviews. Shari's Berries is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 3627 reviews. Last rated on 09/04/2015.

Shari's Berries Rating

More About Shari's Berries

Recent Reviews for Shari's Berries

• Sep 4, 2015
    I order for 2 products to be shipped to same recipient and to be delivered on the same address, why the shipping charges are charged twice. I was asked whether both the products are going to same recipients, I said Yes. I think there is need to look into it as the order can be delivered in one shipment
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Would have appreciated more shipping options. It would have been helpful to have searches based on price.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Love your website. Berries are always so fresh,
    Shipping to expensive for 5 days out,may keep me from purchasing again
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Thank you! Great service and great product!
  • Sep 4, 2015
    I've bought two things so far and both were for friends, they say this is amazing sweets! I need to get myself something next
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Cost is way too much. $16.99 for shipping and it won't get there for 6 days?!?!?! I only order here because my kids are in SoCal and I'm in NorCal. I've ordered in the past to be received on Valentine's day and they were NOT delivered. So, I don't like ordering from Shari's Berries but I have no other options!!
  • Sep 4, 2015
    The only thing I did not like is the shipping fees and the fact you can not pick up your order if you would like to.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Always exceptional. ..delicious and delightful....A treat for the tongue and the eyes!!!
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Great looking. Hope they taste the same.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Slightly overpriced. Nothing mentioned about rush shipping charges before final order completion.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    All my gifts I have sent from Shari's berries have been so well delivered everyone has loved them
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Really fast on orders, overall great experience
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Everything was easy to find on the site.
  • Sep 4, 2015
    Every time I have ordered I am always satisfied. It's up to my standards so I feel confident enough to send to my friends and family as gifts. Fresh product, on time delivery and affordable!
  • Sep 4, 2015
    I have great reports from my recipient that your product is wonderful every time
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Every time I send this as a gift the person recieving the gift love opening and enjoying the sweets. It's a great gift!!!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I really like Shari's Berries product and most of their website! The berries & deserts themselves are delicious, nicely packaged, & decorated. I do feel that they could improve the shipping section as it was difficult to get the site to recognize the home address I entered in. I also feel they could offer better shipping and handling deals considering they charge close to $15.00 alone with that. Thank you for your time & consideration in this matter.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Wish there where options on fruit . The shipping is high.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    I have received Shari's Berries at least twice, and have always been very satisfied with their quality, so therefore am confident in ordering as a gift.
    Sep 4, 2015
    Sent to my sister, and she was surprised and very, very pleased, both with timing, and quality.