Shari's Berries Reviews

07/31/2014
Shari's Berries Ratings and User Reviews. Shari's Berries is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 12956 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.

Shari's Berries Rating

More About Shari's Berries

Recent Reviews for Shari's Berries

• Jul 31, 2014
    Excited to see how my son likes them. He is a huge fan of strawberys and chocolat so it so go over well
    Satisfied customer :-)
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I love the prices, but they always get you with shopping cost.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    this is my first order so untell my daughter trys them not much to say at this time.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    The shipping cost is outrageous.The strawberries/cheesecake combo is absolutely delicious.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Shari's Berries is Very well recommended.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Mom is in a nursing home and loved the berries we sent for Valentines Day so much, we didn't need to go anywhere but to your website for her 82nd birthday gift. Thank you.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    The products purchased were always exceptional.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    ONLINE ORDERING WAS EASY.I DON'T LIKE THAT MY CREDIT CARD INFO IS KEPT ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ORDERS. TOO MANY HACKERS OF COMPANIES ARE STEALING INFO FROM EVEN THE MOST SECURE SITES.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Telephone contact with David was very good, so i was eager to make the online purchase later.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I hope the items are the same as the presentation
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I love your product and have received it a number of times as gifts at work so I decided to order some berries for my mom's birthday. I was originally going to order a flowers and berries package that delivers on two separate days because it appeared to be reasonably priced; however, when I went to checkout I was shocked at the shipping costs. Not only was I shocked at the shipping costs but I was frustrated that they hadn't been disclosed earlier in the process. When I realized that the shipping was so high I decided to buy another gift but it was very challenging to remove my information and get back to my cart to remove the original gift. I feel that disclosing the shipping costs before a customer puts in their credit card information would improve the shopping experience.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I received chocolate covered berries and have sent gifts to family members on special occasions ever since.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Always love Shari's berries!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I thought the delivery charges were very high.Thank you
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I love this product...it's easy and always is a satisfying treat!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Just sent choclate covered berries to my son - just for fun because. Have sent many, many over the years to various family and friends and they ALWAYS tell me how they are very yummy! Definately suggest sending from this vendor.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Thank you for providing such fast shipping! Your chocolate covered strawberries are wonderful!
    Quick, easy, and simple
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I can not comment on this order until it is delivered and my son- in- law( not given this option on the your list of who I was sending it to. I used SON but didn't want to. Maybe you could put SON-IN -LAW in there instead?? When you say first delivery is 7/29 and then charge me extra to do that date, it did not make me happy. How long did I need to wait after your fist delivery date without an up fee???.Hidden costs have a tendency to upset people!!! I would greatly appreciate your comments about mine. If you want me to comment further, ask after I find out how he feels about the quality of your product. These comments are constructive criticism. Please comment back and if possible delete the "RUSH" charge.
    Jul 31, 2014
    Thank you for the refund to my credit card which assume will be seen on my next bill. The refund was for the "RUSH order CHARGE ". That 5.00 is not going to make of break me. It was not a rush order it was the date they offered. I did it so that your future customers will not be charged unless it designated as a Rush Charge when choosing a delivery date.