SheepskinTown.com Reviews

07/29/2015
SheepskinTown.com Ratings and User Reviews. SheepskinTown.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 30 reviews.

SheepskinTown.com Rating

More About SheepskinTown.com

Recent Reviews for SheepskinTown.com

• Jul 9, 2015
    Hope the sheepskin is what i
  • Jun 24, 2015
    We will see how fast it ships.
  • Jun 24, 2015
    Jul 3, 2015
    this is a very expensive purchase: The NewZeland Sheepskin has fabric strips for tying the product down to the mattress to keep from slipping. it's inexpensive. so why not do it. the sheepskin moves and needs constant readjusting.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    This is my second purchase from Sheepskin Town. Excellent quality, great prices, no comparison!
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Jul 5, 2015
    ordered many items from Sheepskin Town.com and always very satisfied with company
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Whay wonderful products. I hope to try other products.
    Jun 17, 2015
  • Jun 4, 2015
    Easy website to order from!!
    Jun 9, 2015
    great product and extremely fast delivery and service!! Very Happy!!
  • May 27, 2015
    loved these products, best price by far!
  • May 23, 2015
    This is the fourth sheepskin that we have bought from Sheepskin Town We have been happy with previous orders
    May 28, 2015
    My comments are now known with Sheepskin Town BUT the owner did NOT contact me as requested. He cannot be interested? We have now purchased 4 sheepskins from Sheepskin Town. This current experience has left a bad taste with me about the whole shipping problem. Last person (Cory) to contact me from Sheepskin Town was much better BUT the problem sill exists.
  • May 21, 2015
    I'm looking forward to receiving my double pelt sheepskin I ordered. Perfect for in between the sofa & coffee table. Will purchase more from you in the future
    May 31, 2015
  • May 12, 2015
    very happy to find the product I have been looking for over the last few months
  • May 11, 2015
    Friend bought product...the best 5star!!
  • May 10, 2015
    Overall good experience but disappointed that the thickness of our espresso sheepskin, our onyx sheepskin were a mere shadow of the thickness of the cotton candy coloured one. Also had much difficulty with the webpage being very slow and at times non-responsive to my selections. Very frustrating.
  • May 6, 2015
    Great variety of products, particularly medical.
  • May 4, 2015
    Prompt service and top quality product.
  • May 3, 2015
    Good products, well made. Fast shippiing. Information on website is clear and accurate. Good value for the price.
    May 18, 2015
  • Apr 30, 2015
    great products for Canadian winters!
  • Apr 6, 2015
    I am hoping that this product is authentic sheep wool as some ads are very misleading. I am always reassured when I have the Paypal payment option, as I have had great success with them !!!!
    Jun 22, 2015
    I phoned customer service 30 min after placing my order, to halt shipping and substitute my order for another, longer skin at the same price. The service rep informed me that the order already had its shipping label, but she would see what she could do. I received my order within 2 days with the substituted sheepskin in the box.Her efficiency is greatly appreciated !!!!!!!!!!
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Jun 22, 2015
    Outstanding quality, very large in size,outstanding value. I've told 2 friends,they've told 2 friends. Will definitely be ordering more. Our dogs adore them,& best of all look Gorgous!!!