SheepskinTown.com Reviews

04/24/2015
SheepskinTown.com Ratings and User Reviews. SheepskinTown.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 39 reviews.

SheepskinTown.com Rating

More About SheepskinTown.com

Recent Reviews for SheepskinTown.com

• Feb 24, 2015
    Impressive : )
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Nice stuff! I like how you the mitts are made from entire pieces of sheepskin and don't have unnecessary seams in the middle of the mitt - that is why I bought yours, not others.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    It was easy to find what I was looking for.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    The process seemed slow. But maybe my computer
    Feb 25, 2015
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Feb 24, 2015
    The product was as expected. Good quality UPS deliveried the package 2 days late. 1st day :they indicated that they cound not find even though this was a house. 2nd day, they could not find package. Note: shipping address was correct
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Great site. I just wanted a sheepskin rug and was puzzled by the range of products in the survey. Also, on checkout, I wanted to specify Mastercard, but only Visa came up. Hope this doesn't mess up the order!!
  • Feb 10, 2015
    you have good recommendation/reputation on your website, that is the reason I trusted your site, besides the reasonable prices
    Feb 18, 2015
    Your order was received on time, but I expected the mitts I purchased to be warmer than they actually are. According to other customers, they were supposed to be extremely warm, but I find my other mitts which are of synthetic material are more warm. I will keep the mitts as an extra pair.
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Love my purchases!
  • Feb 6, 2015
    We have enjoyed the other products we've ordered so far. I would have liked to get a little gift card to go with it also.
    Feb 19, 2015
    We have bought many things and we are happy with the product and quality. More information about washing and care would be appreciated. Thanks.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Great products and easy checkout. Quick shipping.
  • Jan 31, 2015
    This is my first time and I am first customer I will share my comments later
    Feb 5, 2015
    The rug was really thin!!
    Feb 6, 2015
    I bought sheepskin mitts and the fit is very weird. The mitts are very slippery and slide off my hands. They are warm though, so I'm hoping they will get broken in & stay on my hands better.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Look forward to how my father enjoys this
    Feb 6, 2015
    Excellent product and shipping was exactly as promised
  • Jan 24, 2015
    I can recomend Sheepskin Town to every Body. Every Thing is just perfect !
    Feb 1, 2015
    I can recomend Sheepskin Town to everybody. Every Thing is just perfect.
  • Jan 23, 2015
    Help with sizing would be good. Fortunately I read the reviews and saw one that said to order one size larger thanshoes.
    Feb 11, 2015
    Extremely fast shipping and delivery. A bit disappointed in the product. Both slippers are the exact sam. No left or right foot. IMore information on size would be helpful.
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    Great product, good size
  • Jan 19, 2015
    This is my first purchase from this company. Most of the questions in your survey can only be answered after I have received the product and seen for myself what the item is like, as well as the service etc.
    Jan 27, 2015