Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. Reviews

08/27/2015
Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 27 reviews. Last rated on 08/14/2015.

Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. Rating

More About Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc.

• Aug 14, 2015
    Shelving.com made it incredibly easy to find the storage unit I needed with the correct dimensions. I've spent far too much time searching for the storage unit to my specifications on other home improvement and business supply stores; now I know exactly where to go and order quickly for a fraction of the price of competitors! Thank you. I would suggest Shelving take another look at its shipping charges, however. On most sites, shipping is free or very inexpensive. It shouldn't (and doesn't) cost to $20-50 to ship a 40-50 lb item.
    Aug 20, 2015
  • Aug 13, 2015
    I am excited to get these shelves, my studio is tiny any way to save space is great, thanks for having the perfect item
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    The selection of sizes is very good.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    Erin was awesome!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I have had to make three different orders to create the arrangement that would work in my space. Shipping has proven to be unexpectedly high.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Love the wooden shelf that fits in the wire shelfing. It really dresses it up.
    Aug 12, 2015
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I would like the option to NOT register when making a purchase - it seems to be required. Most other websites have this as optional.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    I was supposed to get 10% off for signing up, but it didn't apply and I didn't get a code. On a purchase of this size, it was a bit disappointing, to say the least. We'll see how the delivery time and product quality turn out before I decide to purchase again.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    it says enter code TRAVEL11 for 11% discount but when added it says not valid.
    Jul 18, 2015
    Had problem with discount offer but was corrected by order processor. I purchased these stainless steel shelves for my home made bbq's of which were perfect fit now I can cook 1000 plus hotdogs for the up coming national night out.
  • Jul 10, 2015
    The hiding of the full discount code indicates they are devious and not to be trusted
  • Jul 9, 2015
    I have 8 (yes - EIGHT) different units from this company. The storage is easy and effortless, and with wheels so is moving them. I love the look of steel... and with this company's products being reconfgurable (is that a word?), I always have the option of changing things up a bit. The newest unit will be a 4 shelf computer stand with keyboard and wheels. I've been thinking of dong this for a while now, and might even recyclce some of the parts from my old computer stand.
    Jul 26, 2015
    My reaching out to customer service was before purchase, not after. I have been thinking about building my own computer station/stand as everything I looked at is so 'mass produced' and doesnt 'strike my fancy' if you will. I have emailed Sandy Ison [Sales Representative-Shelving Inc: 800.637.9508 / Drect Dial: 248.243.5009] on several occassions since January getting information. I finally made my purchases this month (July 2015) and am filling out this survey at my new computer desk station. I love it - I love the look of steel. I highly recommend Sandy to answer any questions you may have and highly recommend the products sold by this company (this is my ninth unit). I do have an idea or two to increase my units so get ready for some questions Sandy.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    slight glitch on website. One item would not allow me to edit quantities in the shopping cart, I had to return to shopping to change to 2.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    There is nothing showing if the item being ordered is in stock, nothing on shipping to tell delivery date, or even an estimated delivery date. The online chat didn't work half the time, kept losing chat or he didn't respond. Call number direct to get estimated delivery time, she couldn't tell me, it appeared I was bothering her. She finally agreed to call the company making the shelf, and said just order it today it should ship tomorrow, still no estimated delivery date. I lost my order online waiting, so asked her to place it, she seemed frustrated that she would have to place the order she finally did, but then said she had to charge me shipping, which online said was free. So I had to go back online and Atari all over again. VERY FRUSTRATING PROCESS.
  • Jul 6, 2015
    good so far waiting for product delivery
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I was sent a coupon code for being a new customer but when I entered it, it said it was an invalid code. I tried it twice. This was very disappointing.
    Jul 10, 2015
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I get all my wire shelving from Shelving Inc.
    Jul 10, 2015
  • Jun 24, 2015
    First time at Shelving.com, will not be last one.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Outstanding customer service, in particular, Erin was very helpful. Thank you!
    Jul 28, 2015
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Jun 25, 2015
    I have received my order. I haven't opened the packages yet. I am preparing the area to install my shelving once the area is ready, maybe by next week. I'm sure the product will be as expected, from the photos and description on your website.
  • May 31, 2015
    Jul 4, 2015
    The product was delivered quickly and packaged well. The shelving is sturdy and made of quality material. I would definitely purchase from Shelving, Inc. again. Very pleased customer.