Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. Reviews

12/19/2014
Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 12/15/2014.

Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. Rating

More About Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc.

Recent Reviews for Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc.

• Dec 15, 2014
    excellent products and excellent customer service
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Great chat help and reason I placed the order today. Checkout took several attempts and never would let me register. Finally gave up so I could check out and am still in hopes I only placed one order and not 8 or 9.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Hope the covers for wire shelves are decent quality give the high shipping costs.
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    The overall purchased process was fine however I did not like that the shipping receipt was on the outside of the box and all of my personal information was expose for any and everyone to see. It contained my name, address, phone number, and a portion of my visa account number. Identity theft is running to rampart for me, I don't want to give anyone an inch if you know what I mean.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Paypal entry comes up Before freight charges are made. --very confusing .
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Love the live help because I was waiting for quite a while for my coupon code to appear in my email. It's happened with other retailers and I end up logging off and then forget about it for weeks before attempting it again. Sometimes I forget which retailers/suppliers so I end up buying from someone else! Thanks for the messaging!
    Dec 18, 2014
    You guys are GREAT! I'd definitely order again for my home in FL too!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    My only complaint is when I attempted to chat, I was disconnected twice.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    great resource for wire shelving
    Dec 8, 2014
    Expanded product selection would be helpful.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Good selection of products but they can be a little confusing to find. Shipments are quick but I have had issues with incomplete orders. Packaging on some items does not protect them well enough resulting in damage. I'm still ordering from them as long as the customer service is good.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 7, 2014
    The shelving us if superior quality and much heavier than I expected it to be!
  • Nov 23, 2014
    I wanted to use PayPal but cannot get them to change my address to my current one.
    Dec 6, 2014
  • Nov 20, 2014
    Shipping information earlier in the process would be helpful. Many suppliers have free shipping for purchases of $50.00 or more
  • Nov 17, 2014
    My first order had some damage which is still unresolved. I am placing a second order assuming that we will resolve the damage issues. I sent pictures, item numbers and order number. I would expect a quicker response. I would like to see more options and accessories (like hooks that actually mount to the poles front & back using the tapered clips).
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Could not checkout with paypal...
  • Nov 15, 2014
    I looked online at Home Depot, Lowes, Target, Walmart and Amazon for the size of shelving I needed; 72"x24"x12". Shelving, Inc. is the ONLY vendor that had exactly what I wanted. A real plus was that they had the 5 tier unit I wanted in varying heights !! I actually purchased a unit 65" in height as it is a better fit than the "standard" 72" high units from the other vendors. Thanks for being there when I was just about ready to give up on finding exactly what I needed for the space I have !
  • Nov 9, 2014
    Once I paid by Paypal, the shipping amount incresed by $11. So I went back a page manually, your should have a tab to go back to make sure everything is done right. Many sites will get screwed up when you manually go back, The shipping was correct so I selected next and when I got to the final checkout the shipping increased again. So I decided to go ahead and complete the purchase and request/fight to get the difference back afterwards. You do not want you customer to think they have to fight for things to be as advertised. Luckily when I completed it, there was a notuce the shipping amount changed, and it corrected the shipping back down, tehn I completed the purchase. There is a glitch in in teh checkout. Reference 78522, placed 11/09/2014 at 03:44PM
  • Nov 4, 2014
    Nov 21, 2014
    The problem I had is more complicated than I want to try abd explain.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Site certificate at theshelvingstore.com wasn't working. Search at shelving.com was working.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    hard to rate since I have not received the product
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Wire Shelving prices seem very competitive. Accessories for wire shelving are not competitive - very high. I bought some accessories with this order for convenience but next time I will price entire order first and compare. With high price of accessories and high shipping costs, I will definitely shop around next time I buy shelving instead of coming directly to Shelving.com.