, by Shelving, Inc. Reviews

11/27/2015, by Shelving, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews., by Shelving, Inc. is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 27 reviews. Last rated on 11/27/2015., by Shelving, Inc. Rating

More About, by Shelving, Inc.

Recent Reviews for, by Shelving, Inc.

• Nov 27, 2015
    they had the size of shelves i needed.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    l was looking for shelving that would fit my space in the kitchen for my microwave and toaster oven and more shelving for pots and pans and this company had exactly the right size shelving for the space. The was a huge selection of sizes that gave me what I wanted. I hope that I can put the shelves together easily. And the pricing was affordable.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Variety of shelf sizes and accessories better than all competitors. Non standard thread sizes prevents easy mixing of some accessories with other brands (other brands use standard sizes). Their free shipping on some items so significantly raised the prices of those items (compared to prices before they had the free shipping) that the cost of buying these combined with other items has significantly increased. These are small items that before rarely increase shipping cost when combined with larger items. Their white posts are very poor quality, but their chrome posts are some of the best quality on the market (but with non standard threading). The verdict is still out on customer service. I once rated as having very good customer service. They have a quirky checkout process if one is using paypal. They recently removed the functionality that increased shipping cost if using paypal, but some of the process still exists, leading to the message that shipping cost has changed (with the bogus reason stated), and still have the return to cart and checkout with paypal message on screen. So it is confusing that one only needs to re-submit the order at this point, for it to go through (this applies to and
  • Nov 21, 2015
    I love this site
  • Nov 17, 2015
    everytime I try to order something on your site-----your site will not allow me to enter or move around within your website. something wrong with you site. is very very frustrating
  • Nov 16, 2015
    Nov 24, 2015
    Cheap cardboard packaging was damaged resulting in loss of levelers for rods.
  • Nov 14, 2015
    I love the product, but my shipping should have been free since I spent over $150.00.
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Nov 17, 2015
    Outstanding website, great variety of products (some products I could not find anywhere else), and I appreciated the email correspondence to keep informed about the status of my order.
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Nice that you have the shelf brackets that I need
    Nov 19, 2015
    Good job overall.
  • Nov 3, 2015
    Website could use some work. Not entirely consumer friendly. In general, not a lot of description for individual items, and what is present appears only after a few click-throughs. Would be nice, for intance, to see som "good-better-best" comparative thumbnail descriptions about the various products so that you don't have to go through so many screens to decide what works for you. Also site was slow and layed out so that final button to checkout was not clear, resulting in a misclick that wiped out my entire order. When I called customer service, they were friendly and helpful, but the goal of a good site should be that you don't need to do that. I'm assuming that the product I've purchased will be a good one, given the price and description, so I'll reserve comment on quality and my comment is only about the site, how it works, how it presents, etc.
    Nov 14, 2015
    I already reviewed this product in some detail for Google Trusted Stores. I assume Google Trusted Stores was able to contact me because Shelving, Inc. asked them to. Please contact them for more detail. In summary, the service on the product was fine, but the product was not well designed and the instructions for putting it together were about the worst I've ever seen - contradictory, unclear, using a picture/diagram that did not match the product - resulting in having to do trial-and-error assembly in order to get it set up correctly.
  • Nov 2, 2015
    A few times the website would pop-up to ask me if I was sure I wanted to navigate away from the page, when actually I was only trying to move to the next process. The main concerns of when it happened was when I entered my zip and asked to re-calculate the shipping charges and it happened again during checkout when I clicked to process/submit the order. That was confusing and I was afraid the order might get processed twice. Overall, the website was easy to navigate.
  • Oct 29, 2015
    I will let you know when I receive my first order.
    Nov 9, 2015
  • Oct 29, 2015
    Shipping and handling were very high.
  • Oct 26, 2015
    The single checkout for a new customer did not work properly. I could only finish my purchase using the PayPal checkout page.
  • Oct 26, 2015
    Over the years I have been very satisfied with I no longer shop anywhere else for wire shelving and related products.
  • Oct 21, 2015
    Oct 28, 2015
    Great products, high quality. Easy to assemble. Quick delivery.
  • Oct 17, 2015
    Nov 9, 2015
    I don't know how much I got on the shipping as far as notification. It came USPS (cheapest) and I wasn't too rushed for the items.
  • Oct 16, 2015
    Had great difficulty arranging a first time purchase via paypal. Not dissuaded, though
  • Oct 14, 2015
    Finally found hard to find item
    Oct 25, 2015
  • Oct 13, 2015
    I was impressed with this site until They added the Shipping costs. The total purchase prices of my item was $116.40 and shipping was $32.09. THANK GOD I had a coupon code to reduce the cost of my item otherwise my Shipping was going to be $40. Even with the coupon the Shipping adds 28% of the cost of the product to have it shipped. That is ridiculous. Because of the high shipping cost, I probably will not recommend or shop there again.