Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. Reviews

07/22/2017
Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. Ratings and User Reviews. Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 54 reviews.

Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc. Rating

More About Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc.

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Shelving.com, by Shelving, Inc.

• Jun 15, 2017
    customer service via chat was great!
  • Jun 15, 2017
    The shipping could be better
  • Jun 14, 2017
    Good selection and products
  • Jun 11, 2017
    Mobile purchase was very clumsy. Slow paging, multiple interrupts for add-ons!
    Jun 09, 2017
    price of shipping was a little higher than I expected
  • May 30, 2017
    Jun 08, 2017
    A quicker automated shipping notification, with tracking number, would be helpful. 24 hours after placing my order, I hadn't yet received shipping notification. Great packaging, quality, and value. Will definitely return next time I need shelves!
  • May 25, 2017
    Jun 08, 2017
    I was terribly annoyed with the tracking and delivery process. The last tracking information said items were put onto a delivery truck. It failed to notify when the truck left to make deliveries. I wasted my whole day waiting for my packages... Knowing delivery time stopped at 8 pm. Actual delivery was made at 9:44 pm. I expressed my GREAT annoyance since the four packages were put onto the delivery truck between 7:14 to 8:10 am.I like the variety of choices that are available on your website; with the only things missing are shelves made upside down to prevent things from rolling off the shelf or a solid metal shelf I could use to place an appliance like a slow cooker or toaster oven and be less concerned of spillover or burned food.Thank you for your attention to my comments.
  • Jun 06, 2017
    Your products are great and the selection is terrific!
    Love the product!
    Jun 06, 2017
  • Jun 06, 2017
    (1) After dealing with the Paypal redirect, I do not think the "gifts4dad" coupon worked (2) website never told me "when" my shelves would likely arrive?
  • May 24, 2017
    Love your products. Nina was very helpful when I had trouble with a new password. BIG TY to her.
    Jun 02, 2017
  • May 31, 2017
    Nice, easy to use website. As a 1st time user, I didn't initially register. When I got to placing the order, I decided I'd like to register and be able to follow it. Website had no (obvious) link at that point for doing so without starting over, (which I decided not to do).
  • May 31, 2017
    I hope this product solves my problem.
  • May 27, 2017
    Shipping charges were not displayed initially even though an address was provided.So I re-provided the same address hopeing the charges will be displayed. This caused even more problems as the site now wanted to process a change of address, loosing all the other information I had already provided.
  • May 26, 2017
    Great
  • May 16, 2017
    you have the items I need for different projects. Your delivery is efficient.
    May 25, 2017
  • May 11, 2017
    First time on website, great experience.
    May 23, 2017
  • May 12, 2017
    Very easy to use with good prices compared tp others I have found and quality products.
    May 23, 2017
  • Apr 29, 2017
    May 22, 2017
    shelving bracket locks are better quality than webrestaurant
  • May 17, 2017