Shiekh Shoes Reviews

08/29/2015
Shiekh Shoes Ratings and User Reviews. Shiekh Shoes is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 804 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2015.

Shiekh Shoes Rating

More About Shiekh Shoes

Recent Reviews for Shiekh Shoes

• Aug 29, 2015
    lowest price on dr martens
    Good experience so far.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    this is best website ever for shoes
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Overall, the experience was fast and simple. It was easy to find what I was looking for and even easier to check out.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I really like shiekh shoes. I referred a few people to the site.
    I love your shoes!!!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    This will be my second order from Shiekh Shoes. I was very happy with the boots I got last time! :)
  • Aug 28, 2015
    course language is used; reader discretion is advised. (|| means OR fyi. && means AND.) shiekh shoes problems: size chart for shirt/pants not available. This effected my choice for buying jogging pants because I don't want to buy a medium and find out that it is testicle grippingly tight. Same logic applies to shirt and didn't want to buy something that hangs off me. Unfitted clothing is unattractive (10/10 girls have said this and yes I did go out of my way to get those statistics you're welcome). Being from Canada I found the only way to add a different address was unavailable in checkout! why???? any who I had to circumvent it by going back to my account >> shipping address && adding my new address. pros: Being able to search size && lowest price && men's &&|| brand makes this site so perfect to navigate and honestly am so pleased with the maneuverability with this site! good stuff friends. The selection is wonderful except the backpacks those are gross and overpriced I may get something next year but will definitely wait for a new school year.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Love the store, love the online store!! keep it up
    i love them!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Absolutely love this site and it's products.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Excited to receive my sandals I purchased, hope they fit!
    I love this site.....
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Shiekh's shoes are a hundred percent comfortable on your feet. I've been shopping at sheikh all my life. I love Shiekh corporation so much I want to say thank you for developing a wonderful store, shiekh.com. I go into the mall in different cities and network shiekhs shoes telling people they have to leave foot locker, and other stores to come join a winning team shieikh.com Thank you my shiekh family for allowing me to always stay fresh with Shiekh shoes. Last and not least I love Shiekh so much because you always have wonderful customer service and on top of that the best deals. Thank you! -Solomon Bailey, keep a smile on your face. Chef + Nutrition = Healthy long living life
  • Aug 28, 2015
    great site to purchase goods for my wife, sister and mom
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Love the Entire Selection Of Shoes,prices are amazing.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    Sheik shoes is the best place to get good shoe deals, but packaging could use some work.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I love the selection that is available for Sale and Blowout!
    Aug 29, 2015
    I have loved shopping on this wed site since my first purchase back in 2012
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I am a lover of Shiekh Shoes and will continue my services. I love their odd shoes that you don't sometimes find at other stores, their prices are very reasonable and I love when they go on sell, I will continue to recommend this store to family and friends!
    Aug 28, 2015
    I was satisfied with my order, I order 4 pairs of shoes only one pair was not true to size
  • Aug 11, 2015
    I have always loved the designs available at Shiekh. The deals are awesome as well!.
    Aug 28, 2015
    I thought the boots where going to be white but they have a grey tone to them. It is not a huge deal but I was just not expecting that...