Shimmer & Stone Jewelry Reviews

Shimmer & Stone Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Shimmer & Stone Jewelry is rated 6.2 out of 10 from 19 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2014.

Recent Reviews for Shimmer & Stone Jewelry

• Jul 28, 2014
    Aug 12, 2014
    I had expected the piece I purchused to be heavier/thicker, I have concerns that it could easily bend
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Overall, I think S&S has very high quality and unique jewelry
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Wonderful selection and clear and informative product details.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I love this site
    Aug 5, 2014
    Love the jewelry thanks for meeting my expectations and more. Thank you.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Would have been nice if the custom engraving was more straight forward. Not as confusing.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    very easy ordering process
    Aug 10, 2014
    Great product, easy to deal with.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    I was completely lied to as to the status of my order. It took 20 days for me to receive it. I was told it was on it's way, which it wasn't. I was told it would need to be tracked at the same time I was told that a new order was placed. I was told to contact you if I didn't receive it and then I was told it was en-route. Just be honest, don't lie.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    I ordered a monogram bracelet. It took over 14 business days for the order to be completed. I called multiple times and was told the bracelet would be sent out the next morning, and 3 times it wasn't. I definitely do not think the product I ordered was worth the money paid. For anyone considering ordering from this company, think twice. After submitting my order and talking to the customer service people on the phone I honestly thought that I had wasted my money. I will not be ordering from this company and would never encourage anyone else to do so.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Could not apply online coupon codes even if not expired.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Jul 2, 2014
    I submitted artwork for a proof and was told it wasn't received. Would be nice to get a confirmation to acknowledge receipt. I would have called right away if I knew you had a process like this in place. Was told delivery would be on Friday but didnt get it until Saturday (possibly a UPS issue and not your fault)Item also had a small scratch in it when received.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jun 25, 2014
    Please have another drop down box to provide the size of the engrave
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Easy to use and find what I was looking for.Cheers
    Jul 17, 2014
  • Jun 11, 2014
    I loved the costumer service. Speedy answers and correct information.
  • May 20, 2014
    Jun 6, 2014
    Extremely happy with the product and service. Thankyou
  • May 5, 2014
    Jun 3, 2014
    My experience was horrible!! I sent jewelry back for a exchange and I have called 3-4 times asking what the status was. And it's over 3 weeks later I still don't have a status the jewelry a tracking number or a refund!!