Shimmer & Stone Jewelry Reviews

12/20/2014
Shimmer & Stone Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Shimmer & Stone Jewelry is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 28 reviews. Last rated on 12/20/2014.

Shimmer & Stone Jewelry Rating

More About Shimmer & Stone Jewelry

Recent Reviews for Shimmer & Stone Jewelry

• Dec 20, 2014
    Very friendly and easy to work with. Their online proofing process worked very well.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I've purchased a gift for a lady friend here once before. It gave me major brownie points, she loved it! However, she went on a cruise and the bracelet's chain broke and fell in the ocean. I suppose it's the thought that counts anyway.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    is my first time so need more time to comment and besides i did not recieved my item yet so need to know how fast product is shipped out and if the specify time you stated for me to received did not alter
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Thicker pendant options might be nice. I hope it is not thin and flimsy being only 1mm thick. Not saying we need a 2 lb plate or anything, but 7.5 grams is really light, for being 1 inch across it seems like, for a precious metal. I was hesitant to purchase because of that. We will see how it turns out.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Amazing, beautiful products. i want it all!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    The proofing was easy. Speedy turnaround & they gave me options.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Just placed order. Will comment after i receive purchase!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    no real comments to share until I receive the product I ordered.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Excellent company, pleasure to deal with.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    the engraving wasn't as "pronounced" as I would have expected but it's still a keeper
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Very happy with process so far.. item on the way
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Great! Very helpful with designing a product. Now just waiting for it to come in! I would recommend them.
    Dec 20, 2014
    The products I ordered we're beautiful
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    Was very unhappy with the quality of finished product. The ring was very lightweight, and the finish almost feels like plastic. Was very dissatisfied with the end product for the price. If item was returnable, there would be no question but that I would return it. Since it is a custom item, they were very clear that there would be no returns. Extremely dissatisfied and disappointed.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Beautiful mens cross I just purchased, which is extremely unique.
    Dec 9, 2014
    What I wanted was very hard to find and your compny is the only place I could find exactly what I was looking for.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 20, 2014
    The first money clip I received was not what I was expecting and the information on it was barely legible. I called and they sent me a new clip with a larger engraving and it looks great!
  • Nov 18, 2014
    The jewelry is beautiful and the customization process is straightforward. Maybe some more options of fonts and characters could be provided.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    Cool website! I will for sure make another purchase in the future.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Looking forward to seeing the quality and service provided with purchase.
    Nov 20, 2014
  • Nov 8, 2014
    Awesome experience. Will return again.
    Nov 18, 2014
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Nov 18, 2014
    Quality of chain does not match weight and quality of cross.