Shimmer & Stone Jewelry Reviews

Shimmer & Stone Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Shimmer & Stone Jewelry is rated 6.4 out of 10 from 24 reviews. Last rated on 07/21/2014.

Recent Reviews for Shimmer & Stone Jewelry

• Jul 21, 2014
    I love this site
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Would have been nice if the custom engraving was more straight forward. Not as confusing.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    very easy ordering process
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    I ordered a monogram bracelet. It took over 14 business days for the order to be completed. I called multiple times and was told the bracelet would be sent out the next morning, and 3 times it wasn't. I definitely do not think the product I ordered was worth the money paid. For anyone considering ordering from this company, think twice. After submitting my order and talking to the customer service people on the phone I honestly thought that I had wasted my money. I will not be ordering from this company and would never encourage anyone else to do so.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Could not apply online coupon codes even if not expired.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Jul 2, 2014
    I submitted artwork for a proof and was told it wasn't received. Would be nice to get a confirmation to acknowledge receipt. I would have called right away if I knew you had a process like this in place. Was told delivery would be on Friday but didnt get it until Saturday (possibly a UPS issue and not your fault)Item also had a small scratch in it when received.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jun 25, 2014
    Please have another drop down box to provide the size of the engrave
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Easy to use and find what I was looking for.Cheers
    Jul 17, 2014
  • Jun 11, 2014
    I loved the costumer service. Speedy answers and correct information.
  • May 27, 2014
    Great idea for Father's day with the dog tags. I had to purchase.
  • May 21, 2014
    Great experience with great customer service!
  • May 20, 2014
    Jun 6, 2014
    Extremely happy with the product and service. Thankyou
  • May 18, 2014
    May 26, 2014
    Purchased and did not receive
  • May 7, 2014
    Great website ! so easy to navigate! can not wait for my necklace! what a perfect mothers day gift!
  • May 6, 2014
    The only thing I would have liked was to view my personalized product upon completion. If I don't like the look once it arrives I'm stuck with it.
  • May 6, 2014
    Great site. Easy to navigate around.
    May 16, 2014
  • May 5, 2014
    Jun 3, 2014
    My experience was horrible!! I sent jewelry back for a exchange and I have called 3-4 times asking what the status was. And it's over 3 weeks later I still don't have a status the jewelry a tracking number or a refund!!
  • Apr 30, 2014
  • Apr 28, 2014
    Great selection. Thank you!
    May 20, 2014
    I ordered a 1/2 inch, sterling silver necklace with the letter "M" etched onto a small circular disc as an anniversary gift. When the gift came it was gift wrapped so I did not have my wife open it until our anniversary. The etched "M" was incomplete on the circular disc and I would like to get it replaced by the company.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    May 26, 2014
    I bought this for my wife's very first Mother's Day and she cried when she opened it. Having our sons little feet hanging around her neck with all his important information means the world to her. They truly did a great job and plan to purchase more items from this company in the near future. Will most definitely refer to friends and family.