Shimmer & Stone Jewelry Reviews

Shimmer & Stone Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Shimmer & Stone Jewelry is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 13 reviews. Last rated on 10/05/2014.

Recent Reviews for Shimmer & Stone Jewelry

• Oct 5, 2014
    very fast reply when i emailed for enquiry
  • Sep 24, 2014
    I have a sterling initial necklace, which i really have enjoyed wearing. However, over the past few months, it has begun to turn black on the side that is next to my skin. I guess that is to be expected, but I am none the less disappointed
  • Sep 15, 2014
    You had exactly what I was looking for at a good price
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    Lovely customer service when I wanted a difficult order, thankyou !!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Aug 26, 2014
    I purchased 2nd day air on a Friday and expected to receive my order by the following Tues. at the latest. Didn't receive order till Friday.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Aug 28, 2014
    The items I bought arrived on time and were beautiful, absolutely beautiful!! So much better than I expected, honestly. I am so glad I found the website and made my purchase. Thank you so much.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Aug 12, 2014
    I had expected the piece I purchused to be heavier/thicker, I have concerns that it could easily bend
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Overall, I think S&S has very high quality and unique jewelry
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Wonderful selection and clear and informative product details.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I love this site
    Aug 5, 2014
    Love the jewelry thanks for meeting my expectations and more. Thank you.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    very easy ordering process
    Aug 10, 2014
    Great product, easy to deal with.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    I was completely lied to as to the status of my order. It took 20 days for me to receive it. I was told it was on it's way, which it wasn't. I was told it would need to be tracked at the same time I was told that a new order was placed. I was told to contact you if I didn't receive it and then I was told it was en-route. Just be honest, don't lie.