Shimmer & Stone Jewelry Reviews

07/31/2014
Shimmer & Stone Jewelry Ratings and User Reviews. Shimmer & Stone Jewelry is rated 6.3 out of 10 from 29 reviews.

Recent Reviews for Shimmer & Stone Jewelry

• May 21, 2014
    Great experience with great customer service!
  • May 7, 2014
    Great website ! so easy to navigate! can not wait for my necklace! what a perfect mothers day gift!
  • May 6, 2014
    The only thing I would have liked was to view my personalized product upon completion. If I don't like the look once it arrives I'm stuck with it.
  • May 6, 2014
    Great site. Easy to navigate around.
    May 16, 2014
  • May 4, 2014
    It seemed a little exspensive but the coupon code helped and the gift will definitely will be worth it! Plus ordering it was pretty simple!
  • May 3, 2014
    I thought Shimmer & Stone is pretty great! They have such a great variety at great prices! They had really great descriptions of the products even how long along a person's neck would a necklace be which is something I had never seen!
  • Apr 30, 2014
  • Apr 28, 2014
    Great selection. Thank you!
    May 20, 2014
    I ordered a 1/2 inch, sterling silver necklace with the letter "M" etched onto a small circular disc as an anniversary gift. When the gift came it was gift wrapped so I did not have my wife open it until our anniversary. The etched "M" was incomplete on the circular disc and I would like to get it replaced by the company.