Shindigz Party Supplies Reviews

12/17/2014
Shindigz Party Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Shindigz Party Supplies is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 2240 reviews.
Shindigz.com features one-of-a-kind party supplies.

Shindigz Party Supplies Rating

More About Shindigz Party Supplies

Recent Reviews for Shindigz Party Supplies

Love this site
    prices were excellant.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I would have ordered more had the items I wanted been in stock.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    May I suggest offering the customer and option for free shipping over company selected order amount. This would make your service and products equal to other merchants.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    They have a great variety of party supplies for any size of business.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Your website had the best prices for the items I was looking for. The only negative comment I have is that the website's layout is a little strange. The large images in the middle when I search for products distracted me from the options I could click on the left, leading me to believe there were less options available for part of my visit. Otherwise my experience was a positive one.
    very good overall
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I am very happy with my purchase. Am also surprised & very much appreciate the coupon I rec'd. for my first order. I have had these mints before & I like them. I suffer from Breast cancer & undergo treatment every week for the rest of my life, I'm thinking of becoming a "patient advocate" & I think it would be very nice to carry these around with me. Again, Thank you very much.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Excellent purchase & love the price...
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Disappointed several items were "no longer available" Then why are they advertised?
  • Dec 13, 2014
    I tried to order on Black Friday and cyber Monday with the 25% code and just kept getting errors. This isn't the first time this has happened. Should be a loyalty member program for party professionals, and not one that has to be purchased.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    I put in two visa numbers one from Wells fargo and one from Bank of America. I hope that both were not charged????Sandy Strasbaugh 970 263 8392
  • Dec 4, 2014
    I was very pleased with the option to personalize items and the ability to add my own image.
    Dec 14, 2014
    I found the most amazing items. I always try to find unique gifts for my coworkers for Christmas. Shindigz had just what I needed. It iwas obvious I didn't buy their gifts from the huge "Mart" store.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Good site overall. I bought a few things but had a hard time navigating back and froth from one product to the next. I am in the process of redoing my own site and this is a problem that I will try to avoid. Also, the shipping charges are very high for the items that I bought.
    Dec 14, 2014
    Great site for decorating.
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    I did not recieve the cups i ordered. Im pretty upset as we had to go buy them and pay again for something we already paid for.
  • Nov 29, 2014
    Dec 14, 2014
    Can't wait to order again for other events!
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I would like to suggest more choices of shipping to Canada that are not as expensive. Maybe open a Canadian based office.
    Dec 13, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Why would you not have little check boxes next to items for selection. Your website is VERY difficult to navigate. Every time I selected an item , I am forced to navigate away from the 150 items I was browsing. Then once I clicked on adding an item to my cart, there was no button for navigating back to my 150 items. Instead, I used a work around, by retyping my search and then asking each page to display 90 items (not just 30). I had to do this over 11 times because that is how many items I ordered. This is very frustrating. You have good products, but please improve the navigability of your web page. Thank you.
    Dec 15, 2014