Shindigz Party Supplies Reviews

09/30/2014
Shindigz Party Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Shindigz Party Supplies is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2565 reviews.
Shindigz.com features one-of-a-kind party supplies.

Shindigz Party Supplies Rating

More About Shindigz Party Supplies

Recent Reviews for Shindigz Party Supplies

• Sep 29, 2014
    Shindigz offers a great selection at a great price and that's something we in the college student life area appreciate.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    This will definitely make float decorating easier!!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I can always count on Shindigz to have the party supplies I need for my daughters' birthday party!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I like the prodect that was offered
    Cute party supplies!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    We bought props for our photo booth for our wedding! So excited to get them!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I have used your company acouple times in the past for graduations & everything has been great !! I had a little hard time getting photos for fan faces to rotate & the buttons didnt come out like the picture of the product.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    have no comments at this time
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I love the variety of party supplies.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I had just received a catalog not too long ago stating a price of a banner but when I ordered it, the price was increased by $5.00. The additional charges seem a bit excessive.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    This is the 2nd year I have used Shindigz for our youth football team homecoming parade supplies, and I will continue to come back. Great selection, prices, ease of use of website, and delivery is always on time. Thanks Shindigz.
    great party supplies
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I think that the customer service I receive is amazing and I love that if I have a question I can talk to a person instead of a recorded operator and they always answer the phone when I call!! If I send an email I usially hear back from them within the hour or shortly after!!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    last time I ORDERED IT TOOK A DAY TOO LONG WHERE I NO LONGER NEEDED MY DELIVERY FOR MY WEEDING
  • Sep 29, 2014
    They have a wide variety of products to choose from and at a fair price.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Very pleased.
    Sep 29, 2014
    Wonderful business....great products. Will order again!!!
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    Absolutely love the products. Exactly what I needed to build our chili fest decorations.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    I received my big heads today. They are in a huge container that is bent in 2 places. I had it delivered to school on purpose so to avoid bending, but this order has creased across the heads that I ordered. For the money, this is a cheap product and I am sorry that I wasted 100 dollars in this order.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    The cardboard cut I bought were awesome!
  • Sep 14, 2014
    The website was fantastic as were the items being sold. I was quite satisfied.
    Sep 29, 2014
    This was my first experience shopping at Shindigz and I am very satisfied with every aspect of my purchase.