Shindigz Party Supplies Reviews

04/28/2016
Shindigz Party Supplies Ratings and User Reviews. Shindigz Party Supplies is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 2962 reviews.
Shindigz.com features one-of-a-kind party supplies.

Shindigz Party Supplies Rating

More About Shindigz Party Supplies

Recent Reviews for Shindigz Party Supplies

Quick and simple ordering
  • Apr 27, 2016
    Our committee is having a Luau theme for our Professional Administration Day so i started searching the web and stubble Shindigz I really liked the selection some prices on your site. We have this function every year so i will be back here looking. I also told others about your site as well.
    Thanks I hope all is well when I recieve it
    They are very nice
  • Apr 26, 2016
    Very good variety of decorative items to be used in event planning.
  • Apr 26, 2016
    I have ordered many yard signs and banners and everything has been very high quality, fast and I have always been very pleased!
  • Apr 26, 2016
    Your express shipping rates are ridiculously priced. Other than that, I have had nothing but superb experiences from using your company.
  • Apr 26, 2016
    Shindigz is helping me plan the perfect 50th Class Reunion. Items I hadn't even thought of or realized were available. A huge range of unique products at reasonable prices; quick shipping. Quality merchandise plus money saving discounts. Easy to navigate website and no fuss check-out process. It's a great company and I love their products!
  • Apr 26, 2016
    I LOVE Shindigz!!! Excellent quality, price and fast delivery.
  • Apr 26, 2016
    Not sure I like sharing my email with a 3rd party vendor.
  • Apr 26, 2016
    pleased with the order; however I feel shipping should be included on the order
  • Apr 26, 2016
    We are having a family reunion next month and am so excited that we found such wonderful products to make it more special.
  • Apr 21, 2016
    I love the quality and the fast shipping options
    Quality products fatty shipping
  • Apr 20, 2016
    My daughter is 22 and graduating with her Master's which is the reason for this order, I am truly proud of her and thankful to be sharing her moment with your company!
    Apr 27, 2016
    Well I have to admit, I was highly disappointed that Shindigz don't have the product already finished. I ordered keychains/lollipops and I noticed I have to put them together, I don't have time nor and I crafty enough to do it the right way which means I have already messed up 2 of the key chains. I would have loved for the products to have been put together and ready for distribution to my guest.
  • Apr 19, 2016
    Apr 27, 2016
    Great price, great product, and fast shipping!
  • Apr 15, 2016
    Shipping prices and receive date could have been better displayed and options to choose shipping.
    Apr 26, 2016
    I loved the banner, it was better than I expected.
  • Apr 14, 2016
    I am an avid Amazon shopper so I am used to Prime Shipping. Therefore, I found the shipping length and fees troubling. However, the products are just what I was looking for.
    Apr 27, 2016
    I ordered personalized plates and received plates with no personalization. I was charged $88 for expedited shipping even though my purchase qualified for free shipping. The personalized napkins arrived wrinkled and creased. I was not satisfied with what I receive for the money spent.