Shoe Gallery Reviews

10/23/2014
Shoe Gallery Ratings and User Reviews. Shoe Gallery is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 87 reviews.

Shoe Gallery Rating

More About Shoe Gallery

Recent Reviews for Shoe Gallery

• Sep 11, 2014
    Have not rec'd merch yet but hoping for a good outcome
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Process of ordering , very convenient
  • Sep 9, 2014
    First time use....so far so good.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Not thrilled with the return policy. Hopefully, I'll like them and they will fit. Also, have not recieved an email confirmation and the page with my item number turned before I could print it.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    can not wait to get my shoes. Size 5 is hard to get.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    I am very happy I found the shoes I was looking for at a reasonable price. Additionally I am happy I was able to get free shipping on my order even though the coupon took it below the threshold price after application. The only thing I would complain about is that occasionally the search function for the website is a little futzy. I was searchingn for a pair of shoes I had previously looked for yet when I put in the manufacturer I did not find them. Only when I added the model name along with the manufacturer did it come up. Minor problem.
  • Sep 4, 2014
    Didn't realize this site existed but with free shipping and no tax I will definitely shop here again.
    Sep 12, 2014
  • Sep 1, 2014
    I should have received a 30 % Early Bird discount & it was NOT applied to my order! Ordered at 9:55 on Labor day!
  • Sep 1, 2014
    The salespeople were very helpful in the store
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I would like to see deeper discounts.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    You've the best offer from online shoe stores! Like it and will keep watching on you for my future purchase.
    Sep 4, 2014
  • Aug 24, 2014
    I like this store, you have a lot of the variaty shoes and the price are very good.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Loved the shoes !
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Great selection of shoes
    Aug 30, 2014
    You provide great products and fast and efficient service. Free shipping is the only thing that would make it better:)
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 24, 2014
    I love the shoes, however I found them to be highly irregular. I purchased two pair, same style, different colors. . The bronze pair, the left foot was so tight that I couldn't wear them and I sold to a friend. The black pair was the opposite. .right foot was tight and left foot was loose. I will keep the black pair.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Great experience. Found what I was looking for at a good price!
    Aug 26, 2014