Shoebuy.com Reviews

04/19/2015
Shoebuy.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoebuy.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 5784 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2015.
ShoeBuy offers the world’s largest variety of shoes. Since 2000, millions of customers have enjoyed a selection of more than a million shoes, clothes, bags, and accessories from over 1,200 brands. ShoeBuy makes it easy for everyone to find the ideal fit and style for every occasion by including free shipping and returns in the US.
Circle of Excellence - Shoebuy.com

2008 Platinum

Shoebuy.com Rating

More About Shoebuy.com

Recent Reviews for Shoebuy.com

• Apr 19, 2015
    Excellent source for shoes! Highly recommended!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Great site I Highly Reccomend it!!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I was recommended to this site by one of my sorority sisters and found it to be one of the best sites I have ordered from. I will definitely buy again from this site. Everything was laid out very conveniently
  • Apr 19, 2015
    My father told me about this place. He loves it, particulary free shipping and returns or exchanges.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    The free shipping and returns is a big plus for me, with kids shoes you just never know how they will fit!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I am very pleased with the variety of shoes and the affordability of the options.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Your website showed that there was a 15% off promotion going on. I did read the additional information provided and there was no way to tell that the brand I was ordering was excluded. I still ordered the shoes, but was disappointed that I felt misled.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I like the convenience plus no shipping
  • Apr 19, 2015
    This website has great prices and a huge range. I would find it more useful if the currency was stated next to prices.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Good prices. I was given a promo code before I started - SWEET!!. very EASY TO USE.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Always great experience! Have never had a return problem nor trouble with my order.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I had to call the store to get through the check out process as the site would not let me place the order. Once I called the customer service agent walked me through it and the order processed. However, I felt that I should have been able to place the order without having to reenter all of the specific order information a second time in order for the site to place my order.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    This is a good and easy website!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    The prices and service are great. Shoes are cut different today, they don't always fit correctly, so I appreciate free shipping both ways. Thank you shoebuy!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Shoebuy.com has many problems the greatest of which is a complete lack of customer service and the fact that it places little to no value on long term customer loyalty.. I f I use my points and then return that item it take a full 30 days for my points to be once again credited to my account. This is ridiculous. On several occasions those points have NEVER been credited again to my account. - The new design is aesthetically unpleasant. When Shoebuy revamped it at the end of last year, there were so many glitches with checkout and placing orders it became intolerable. After calling in dozens of times, receiving little or no help, I began to shop elsewhere. Shoebuy has lost a MAJOR portion of my business and whereas I used to tell people about the site and recommend it, I no longer do so.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    it is frustrating when I get a discount but it only applies to part of what I want. The emails make it sound like all shoes are on sale.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Very good shopping experience... Retailmenot coupon had alot to with me choosing Shoebuy for this purchase...
  • Apr 19, 2015
    very pleased with this site
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Good coupon offer...that clinched the deal.
  • Apr 10, 2015
    My experience was facilitated with clear and concise descriptions of the products and easy to follow instructions before making a purchase. Hence, this consumer received excellent value. The discounts and free shipping were a great bonus!
    Apr 19, 2015