shoes.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

shoes.com Reviews

05/26/2017
shoes.com Ratings and User Reviews. shoes.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 5812 reviews. Last rated on 05/25/2017.
shoes.com offers the world's largest variety of shoes. Since 2000, millions of customers have enjoyed a selection of more than a million shoes, clothes, bags, and accessories from over 1,200 brands. shoes.com makes it easy for everyone to find the ideal fit and style for every occasion by including free shipping in the US.
Circle of Excellence - shoes.com

2008 Platinum

shoes.com Rating

More About shoes.com

Recent Reviews for shoes.com

• May 25, 2017
    Promo codes did not work
  • May 25, 2017
    Love the number of wide width shoes to select from. Ease in narrowing down to exactly what you are looking for. Great range of prices.
    Easy.
  • May 25, 2017
    Ordering was quick and easy and price for one item was lower than other sites.
  • Apr 15, 2017
    Looking for good shoes that can be wet and shower shoes for my grandson. Found exactly what we needed and had the coupon, too!
    May 25, 2017
    We found a good variety of the type of shoes needed; also sizes we needed.
  • May 25, 2017
    Easy to Order. Excellent prices.
    Great and easy experience
  • May 25, 2017
    Purchased shoes here before. No problems. Trying new style from my preferred manufacturer.
  • May 13, 2017
    I was able to find the shoes I wanted that I couldn't get from the manufacturer or several other sites that I tried.This is the first time I have used Shoes.com and I will use it again.
    Very easy to shop
  • May 25, 2017
    Clear website with good pictures
  • May 16, 2017
    I love Shoe.com! Love the selections, prices & shipping.
    May 25, 2017
    I love the selections & the free shipping!
  • May 16, 2017
    May 25, 2017
    The design of the shoe is terrible in order to wear them I must leave the laces out of the top eyelets or they hurt my feet.
  • May 25, 2017
    I am very happy with the order process. I hope I am just as pleased with my purchase.
  • May 25, 2017
    I love Sketchers! They are the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Shoes.com is one of the only companies that carry my size.
    Fine work
  • May 25, 2017
    very impressed. i will let you know once i get my shoes...
  • May 14, 2017
    I've always been satisfied with this vendor. If I don't like the shoes or if they don't fit...I just send them back and order another pair or ask for a refund. Love love love
    May 25, 2017
    I loved these shoes so much that I ordered another pair in a different color. They are so comfortable, I just couldn't resist !!
  • May 09, 2017
    Very easy to browse. Very easy to navigate through. Pleased with my purchase.
  • May 25, 2017
    Very reliable company. When caliing in, their sales people very helpful.