Shoebuy.com Reviews

07/21/2014
Shoebuy.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoebuy.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1612 reviews.
Shoebuy.com offers a very wide range of footwear in all categories for men, women, teens and children.
Circle of Excellence - Shoebuy.com

2008 Platinum

Shoebuy.com Rating

More About Shoebuy.com

Recent Reviews for Shoebuy.com

• Jul 16, 2014
    Quick, straight forward place to shop.
    So far so goof
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Have been waiting this pair of boots for a long time and found them on sale! Thank you!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Awesome site and very easy to use.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Very helpful customer service when I wanted to return a pair of shoes but couldn't find the confirmation number (but then I did find it). Customer service representative Junior M. even gave me a code so I could get the same substantial discount on the replacement pair. Appreciate it very much!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Thanks! Can't wait to get my shoes!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Bought from them in the past. Qucik shipping and free returns.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Not sure about the sizing. Some claimed shoe runs very small but some state they run large.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Hope the shoes I ordered fit and that I will be able to purchase shoes from Shoebuy again.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    overall good experiences but one thing I would like would be for all of the cash back sites to let you use all available codes (ex. ebates, big crumbs, etc.). Some have restrictions on which codes you can use and still get the cashback
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I wish your site would only show shoes in the size I select
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I went to the mall today in hopes to find a good pair of business shows for my conference this weekend. No luck due to the price of shoes I wanted. $250 and I was looking to spend no more than $150. Went home logged into my Amway log in and hit up shoebuy.com . Glad I did! Great selection and found what I wanted at a price I feel like was a good value for me. FREE SHIPPING, NO SALES TAX ! and they said it would be delivered next day. Will see about that but I’m happy regardless.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    it looks great i hope i get my shoe on time.
    Great website reliable..
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Great place to buy shoes
  • Jul 8, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    I have ordered from shoebuy about 10 times always very satisfied only got a mislabeled order once and it was fixed promply. Highly recommend your site
  • Jul 6, 2014
    A coupon code plus free shipping is what made me buy these shoes I've been looking at on other websites for weeks from shoe buy on the spot!!!!
  • Jun 29, 2014
    Best place on the Internet to purchase shoes! Selection and prices can't be beat.
    Jul 16, 2014
    A great place to purchase all types of shoes!
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Jul 16, 2014
    I ordered two different pairs of shoes, but neither fit. I returned the first and will return the other tomorrow. I won't know whether I'm satisfied or not until I see the refunds on my credit card account.