Shoebuy.com Reviews

05/02/2016
Shoebuy.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoebuy.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 4311 reviews.
ShoeBuy offers the worlds largest variety of shoes. Since 2000, millions of customers have enjoyed a selection of more than a million shoes, clothes, bags, and accessories from over 1,200 brands. ShoeBuy makes it easy for everyone to find the ideal fit and style for every occasion by including free shipping in the US.
Circle of Excellence - Shoebuy.com

2008 Platinum

Shoebuy.com Rating

More About Shoebuy.com

Recent Reviews for Shoebuy.com

• Apr 30, 2016
    BEST PRICE I COULD FIND. TRUST ME , I LOOKED!!!
  • Apr 30, 2016
    It was a very good experience,everything was right there at hand from shoping to checkout.
  • Apr 30, 2016
    Hard to apply applicable discounts and checkout is lengthy
  • Apr 30, 2016
    It was pretty easy to purchase the shoe I wanted at a competitive but great price.
  • Apr 30, 2016
    I will comment depending on the first time but otherwise I have found it easy to so far.
    Love the site !!!
  • Apr 30, 2016
    I can always find a good deal here!
  • Apr 30, 2016
    Loved the ease of finding what I was looking for. Loved the discount even more. Will be a return customer for sure
  • Apr 30, 2016
    Credit card number and size/color/width somehow got unselected and called customer service. The girl was helpful, but a bit hard to understand. Ask your telephone people t enunciate a little more. Overall she was very helpful.
    Good product selection
  • Apr 30, 2016
    overall great experience, no problems, no glitches; I liked it!
  • Apr 30, 2016
    I found what I was looking for very easily and the price is right
  • Apr 30, 2016
    I used to be a big fan of Shoebuy not so much anymore although I do shop occasionally. The main reason is that you no longer have free returns unless its an exchange. at one point you even added a restocking fee and then I refused to order from your company but I see that is no longer the case. also, I think your selection is more limited than it used to be.
  • Apr 30, 2016
    The sho size should appear in LARGE RED letters before the order gets placed with no to little advertising distractions. I bought shoes I wanted very much and somehow the wrong size appeared on the order. I am very sorry, I do not know how that happened during the shopping experience but it was overlooked at the checkout. Cut out all the advertising glitz and make the cheek out cleaner with the shipping, shoe size and price in large bold lettering,
  • Apr 23, 2016
    I called for help today. A nice lady by the name of Gloria assisted me. I am very pleased with my dealings with Shoe Buy so far. Wonderful Customer Service.
    Apr 30, 2016
    I am returning customer for Shoebuy.com. I am very pleased. I have not had the time to review my last order received on yesterday, Thursday, April 28th.
  • Apr 21, 2016
    When I logged in to checkout through my account the website would not allow back into my cart and kept telling me it was unavailable. I ended up checking out as a guest to complete my purchase. I would not have finished my purchase except your site had all the shoes I wanted in one place as opposed to buying from multiple merchants. Needless to say this has affected my opinion of buying from shoebuy.com again.
  • Apr 12, 2016
    For many years Shoebuy has given me such wonderful choices of shoes that are not available to me in Australia. Heart felt thanks !
  • Apr 8, 2016
    Apr 30, 2016
    Shoebuy is great to do business with. The pair of shoes I bought are too short though. The size I ordered was correct, the size marked on the box and in the shoes is correct. I suspect the problem is the shoe manufacturer.
  • Apr 7, 2016
    When in need of a shoe, look for it on ShoeBuy!! Prices a great, the shipping is free, there are always specials, and big variety. Just love this website to buy shoes.
    Apr 30, 2016
    great place to buy shoes, best I know