Shoebuy.com Reviews

07/02/2015
Shoebuy.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoebuy.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 6120 reviews.
ShoeBuy offers the worlds largest variety of shoes. Since 2000, millions of customers have enjoyed a selection of more than a million shoes, clothes, bags, and accessories from over 1,200 brands. ShoeBuy makes it easy for everyone to find the ideal fit and style for every occasion by including free shipping and returns in the US.
Circle of Excellence - Shoebuy.com

2008 Platinum

Shoebuy.com Rating

More About Shoebuy.com

Recent Reviews for Shoebuy.com

• Jul 2, 2015
    Overall, It was a good experience though, I was little bit confused by the checking options. Basically, there are two upper check-out categories: 1) Guest or member, and 2) three check-out options. It was kinda confusing.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I shop between ShoeBuy and Online Shoes. Sometimes Online Shoes has a better selection and cheaper shoes, sometimes ShoeBuy has more expensive shoes but no tax makes a different, and ShoeBuy has sales on some Shoes that Online never discounts. When I find a good sale and a cheaper shoe I go to the site where I get the better deal. I only can wear Merrell and Brooks, todays buy was a good deal on the Merrell. Last time I checked ShoeBuys Brooks selection, they didn't have the Brooks style I wear so bought from Online.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    We have been ordering from shoe buy.com for quite a few years now. We have never been disappointed. They carry most any brand or style and very reasonable prices. I recommend to everyone I know. I have ordered shoes for both my husband and myself. Always a satisfied customer.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I hope the site will get my other shoes I need to purchase in my size soon.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I have made many purchases from Shoebuy and have not been disappointed with the merchandise. and the prices are excellent. I will shop at Shoebuy.com again.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    It was BS to have promo code that doesn't apply advertised 20% discount because of exclusions. Check out was not good. Had problems updating cart and had to type address twice.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Good experience, have bought over the years. Good prices, coupons.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Received a coupon during another store transaction, but it had an expiration date... Knew there were a few types of shoes I was still looking for and was Amazed at the quantity, quality, and name brands that are harder to find in my area stores. Overall great experience as a first time customer! Easy to navigate the site with plenty of views , reviews, and color options for the merchandise all the way to completing the order. Added bonus of the online discount this week, and I was actually able to use the coupon too very easily with the apply button. Thank you SHOEBUY :) AK
    LOVE SHOW BUY!!!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Disappointed that the discount didn't apply.
    I love Shoebuy.com!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Easy to use and that's what I like..
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I was waiting for sale on these shoes.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Great experience, I will be back!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    The experience was fairly good. I was disappointed that the Summerlovin promo did not work for my shoes.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Thrilled with how easy it was to find the exact pair I wanted at a great price.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    LOVE THE SELECTION OF YOUR SHOES AND THE SPEEDY DELIVERY AND THE COUPONS MAKE IT AND ADDED BONUS
  • Jul 1, 2015
    this site is convenient and easy to use. I have chronic foot issues so appreciate being able to try styles and easily return if they do not suit my feet. I am not able to treak all over town to various shoestores to look for shoes that work for me.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    UPS had a delay. Never ever had that happen.
  • Jun 16, 2015
    happy to find my size in many choices
    Jul 1, 2015
    glad to have my size available