Shoes.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Shoes.com Reviews

10/23/2017
Shoes.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoes.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 5210 reviews.
shoes.com offers the world's largest variety of shoes. Since 2000, millions of customers have enjoyed a selection of more than a million shoes, clothes, bags, and accessories from over 1,200 brands. shoes.com makes it easy for everyone to find the ideal fit and style for every occasion by including free shipping in the US.
Circle of Excellence - Shoes.com

2008 Platinum

Shoes.com Rating

More About Shoes.com

Recent Reviews for Shoes.com

• Oct 23, 2017
    Good experience and good prices.
    Easy to use
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Although the prices, promotions, and service at shoes.com are wonderful, the selection is not as large as other online shoe sites.
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Great variety of products available.
    Great experience!!
  • Oct 23, 2017
    I wanted to order 7 & 7.5 but have to order one only and exchange for free shipping to not be charged. Seems it would be cheaper for you to allow free return shipping on purchases of 2 sizes of the same shoe if one is kept.
  • Oct 07, 2017
    Found it easy & affordable to find narrow shoes for husband which is difficult usually. Thanks
    Oct 23, 2017
    N/A
  • Oct 22, 2017
    Great place to buy shoes. Would like to see not only size, but width, as a choice to narrow my search field down, rather than just narrow or wide.
  • Oct 22, 2017
    Taiwan shipping a little expensive.
  • Oct 22, 2017
    Always find what I need. Always received my shoes quickly.
  • Oct 22, 2017
    Everything on website worked great.
  • Oct 22, 2017
    The web site told me there was an error in the visa registration but didn't tell me what it was. I had to go back and reenter my information to get order to go through.
  • Oct 22, 2017
    seems like a decent place to shop I wish you carried more brands
  • Oct 22, 2017
    First time to shop for shoes online. I wear a narrow shoe. They are hard to find. Glad you have some
    Very good
  • Oct 08, 2017
    Should I is convenient!
    Oct 22, 2017
  • Oct 22, 2017
    I saw several "Save this much XX%" notes followed by the Promo Code to be entered at Checkout, only to enter the code at Checkout and be told it was not valid or had expired... if the Promo Codes don't work... don't show them maybe, or at least explain why they aren't valid, assuming they aren't expired being they're currently on the site.Otherwise a nice site with a great variety and selection.
    tough time ording shoe's,
  • Oct 22, 2017
    The first time I tried to check out the site would not process my order. I called and the agent said his system was down...he had to restart his system so he could not help me. He recommended that I call back and speak with another agent. I was frustrated because he did not help or try to trouble shoot my problem. And I wasted my time calling. I closed the site and tried again after entering all of my info again (another time loss). My second attempt to purchase was accepted.