ShoeMall.com Reviews

12/18/2014
ShoeMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. ShoeMall.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1547 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

ShoeMall.com Rating

More About ShoeMall.com

Recent Reviews for ShoeMall.com

• Dec 17, 2014
    This is the most inexpensive pair of smart wool socks i've found! We really love them for sledding and regular winter use. The discount code dropped the price lower still than i expected. Thanks! I'll buy more to ship to myself.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I can't wait to see my shoes!!! Thank you ShoeMall.com for making buying my shoes SO easy and quick!! I would but again.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    best deal on these shoes out of EVERYONE
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Best prices and my size was available.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I found what I was looking for and the price is good.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Experience was very good!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    had what I wanted, good price, free shipping, fast checkout , appreciate these things
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The purchase experience was very simple and easy.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Thank you , I am not real great on these computers, but I was able to find what I wanted. Also pay for it in a way the was easy to use and was easy to understand.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Like ShoeMall...prices are excellent...
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I would like less prices for shipping
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Can't wait for my purchase to arrive! Great prices and coupons!
    very easy to shop
  • Dec 16, 2014
    the return process is not good. it takes two weeks to have a item exchanged or credited back. that is ridiculous
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    It was raining on the day of delivery. UPSET did not put package in plastic bag. The cardboard box was soaking wet! I had a hard time tracking the package a. Zappos and halobird and Amazon all have fast delivery and better tracking system.
  • Dec 6, 2014
    disappointed in the number od=f selections for size 10 wide and extra wide for women in boots, dress or outside.
    Dec 16, 2014
    shoemall is great. My husband has had good success as he has narrow feet. I have wide feet so I have found more selection than in stores. I am returning the boots for a size bigger as my toe is near the end and will cause problems. I have reordered another pair versus exchanging because of the delay with 7-10 day shipping. I need the boots!!! My discount on 1st order was "jolly", however expired the new disct is "merry" so a little more expensive.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Extremely happy with the prices, no shipping charges, and great discount offers! Absolutely love ShoeMall. Will definitely be back soon to buy more!
    Dec 17, 2014
    I wear an 8 and these shoes run a little small but I think I can make it work. Order was delayed but did arrive before Christmas. Overall I think customer service did a good job keeping me informed via email of the status of my order.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    great easy to use
  • Nov 25, 2014
    great selection
    Dec 17, 2014
    Was very pleased with my two purchases.
  • Nov 22, 2014
    Dec 16, 2014
    The boots where supposed to be wide shaft or large calf boots. They where not much different then regular boot shaft . They did not accomendate my athletic 16' calfs