ShoeMall.com Reviews

08/30/2015
ShoeMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. ShoeMall.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 944 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.

ShoeMall.com Rating

More About ShoeMall.com

Recent Reviews for ShoeMall.com

• Aug 30, 2015
    I find your computer program slow and needs updating
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Easy to surf and shop. Great prices!! Better than in store sales and other websites for same product.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Good overall. Ebates is a big driver for me as I am self employed at this time.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Like the brand and style of merchandise. Prices are some what average pending on the item. Will continue to use this product.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    was glad to see shipping was free. I hope these will be great to work out in..
  • Aug 29, 2015
    So far so good I'll know more once I receive the shoes
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Very pleased with my first purchase from ShoeMall will come back again.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Found the shoes for my husband that he likes
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I was a little disappointed when i placed the present order because i thought i would get 25% off and the brand I ordered was excluded. I have been purchasing shoes from Shoemall for a number of years. I bought these sneakers for my future husband and they were cheaper than the other place who carries extra wide sneakers. BUT thought I would also save with the 25% coupon. I will continue to shop with shoemall anyway.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Don't understand why savings codes aren't valid on sale items, kind of misleading.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I like ordering from shoemall, but they advertised a 20% off but I could not use it and I don't know why.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    ShoeMall is an easy site to use. - I have to buy 2 different sized pairs of shoes to get a single wearable pair for myself, so I can sort on the small size followed by checking for availability of the large size of the same shoe. Service is great. Free shipping is a good bonus. Selection is small because there are so few shoe manufacturers who make size 4 or 4.5 for women. - Additional brands with small women's sizes would be great to have in available choices.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Great prices and great variety to select from.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    The shoes are what I expected, very confortable and nice looking
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Great prices and selections
    Excellent
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Great prices--free shipping
  • Aug 14, 2015
    I purchase d from shoe mall through Amozon and wish returns were free. Since all shoes fit different I am reluctant to order from shoe mall because I have to pay for returns if they don't fit.
  • Aug 13, 2015
    The site was fantastic. Only one thing I wanted but could not find was a selection by leather soles. I like to dance.
    Aug 30, 2015
    I have long skinny feet. iPhone product to fit my feet as well as my orthotics
  • Aug 12, 2015
    I placed an order yesterday, I was on another site but they did not have my size, I checked ShoeMall and they had the shoes in my size and I ordered! Today you had a sale so I ordered a pair of flats for my sister. Very happy!
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Shoemall has become my go to store for the largest selection and the best prices for the highest quaitly merchandise
    Aug 29, 2015
    Have made Shoemall my "go to shoe shop". Best deals. best selection and fast shipping.