Shoes.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Shoes.com Reviews

12/12/2017
Shoes.com Ratings and User Reviews. Shoes.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 7358 reviews.
shoes.com offers the world's largest variety of shoes. Since 2000, millions of customers have enjoyed a selection of more than a million shoes, clothes, bags, and accessories from over 1,200 brands. shoes.com makes it easy for everyone to find the ideal fit and style for every occasion by including free shipping in the US.
Circle of Excellence - Shoes.com

2008 Platinum

Shoes.com Rating

More About Shoes.com

Recent Reviews for Shoes.com

• Nov 25, 2017
    Dec 11, 2017
    The product was ordered 25-Nov and delivered 11-Dec. That's almost 3 weeks of waiting to get a pair of shoes!!!
  • Nov 27, 2017
    Dec 11, 2017
    I had trouble returning the order due to ups hours. I work many hours this time of year and found it difficult to meet the hours. I exchanged my order for boots that are now too big. I need to return those also. I would like to exchange but can not yet due to having too much money tied up in your company. I have to wait for my first order to refund so i may try to get the right boot.
  • Nov 30, 2017
    Dec 11, 2017
    I purchased 1/2 size larger winter boots from Toe Warmers. Still too small/tight. I re-ordered (and at a larger percent off product so this was nice!) a size larger and they fit well. I called and requested a return mailing address label. I received it by email a short time later. I have send the original winter boots back and was told I would receive a full refund. I haven't seen anything yet, but hope to have this resolved soon. It has only been a few days, so I am giving them time. No doubt this season is very busy for everyone.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Very user friendly website, great prices, promo codes are awesome!
  • Dec 11, 2017
    I have been happy w/my purchases from Shoes.com due to quality & price. Love those discount offers! Products have been what I expected after carefully reading the supplied information. I believe I have only returned 2 items due to fit issues & the credit was received in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you Shoes.com.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    I have order several items from shoes.com. I would recommend to friends. The items have been high quality and the price have been reasonable. Shipping is always free and I love free.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Large variety of top named brand with many size options
  • Dec 11, 2017
    satisfying and would love to see a bigger selection of dressy sandals
  • Dec 11, 2017
    winter work boots that I need the company requires traction spikes unless they a classified as Pac Boots they provide these but are a hassle to keep on
  • Dec 11, 2017
    They haven't been received by the recipient so I have no idea how this purchase is working out
  • Dec 11, 2017
    I was disappointed that I could not use the Promo Code with this order. Also, I joined the the points form but for some reason I didn't get any points from my previous order.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Good selection and good prices. Speedy check out.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    I am disappointed the coupon you guys sent me didn't apply to my order. I have crappy feet and pretty much wear vionic's all the time. It would have been nice to get a deal on them. Wish I would have jumped on them when qvc was offering them. Oh one more thing, hard to take a survey when I have not yet received the item. Can't comment on how long it takes to get the shoes or how the return process goes if they don't work out. I feel the survey is incomplete at this point.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    I enjoy shopping via Shoes.com. I believe I have bought New Balance sneakers on three other occasions, after my brother-in-law told me about you. I have been very happy and am delighted to get this pair at a reduced price.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Shoes.com is the greatest site for online shopping. Very good offers and discounts.
  • Dec 11, 2017
    needed walking shoes for gift son
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Love being able to find exactly what I am looking for!
  • Dec 11, 2017
    i liked the huge selection to choose from
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Have name brand shoes at competitive prices before thier addtional promotions off or thier rewards for loyal customers
  • Dec 11, 2017
    Price was fabulous! Lower than I expected! No choice of shipping shoes was given - only drawback. I have no idea from the website when to expect them and they are a gift so may cause a problem!