Shop Bedding Reviews

10/20/2014
Shop Bedding Ratings and User Reviews. Shop Bedding is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 328 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.

Shop Bedding Rating

More About Shop Bedding

Recent Reviews for Shop Bedding

• Oct 20, 2014
    Shipping is too much$$$
    Great satin pillowcases
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Very satisfied with previous order. Like the extra large size bed ruffles available
    Great shopping experience!
  • Oct 18, 2014
    The selection of items to add to cart process was cumbersome and items did not show up in cart until I reloaded the website.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    my cart option is very slow to update. took a while for anything to show up. I almost gave up and went to another site.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    Website has issues with cart. Had to try several times to remove item from cart. Very frustrating. Needs to be more user friendly.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Delighted to find this site. Will share information with friends and relatives.
  • Oct 16, 2014
    Quick and easy
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Very good prices for products, I will be returning very soon.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Good prices though the over $50 free shipping is a little much.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Out of things to often, and codes not always work Did not take my password
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I liked the efficiency and simplicity of the online search, information shown, and purchase. And the free shipping.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I WILL BE VERY PLEASED IF I GET MY ORDER SOON. ITS HARD TO GRADE THIS COMPANY BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME AND I WILL KNOW MORE WHEN I RECEIVE MY ORDER.SO FAR I AM PLEASED.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Oct 18, 2014
    Excellent quality, affordable pricing
  • Oct 9, 2014
    excellent store
    Oct 19, 2014
    I contacted customer service and they never contacted me back.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 14, 2014
    I was thrilled with the ease of using the website. You found me thru a pop-up when I was at the Macy's website looking for a dust ruffle for my new bed. It just so happened that your white eyelet d. ruffle was exactly what I was looking for. I paid an outrageous $18+ for 2 day shipping so it could be installed on the box springs when the new bed was delivered. It came on time and was exactly as pictured online. I had it placed across the box springs only to discover that it lacks meeting the floor by 5 1/2 inches on each side. I was able to talk to a rep today and was offered a discount if I reordered the bigger size. I hung up with "Henna" so I could measure the space to the floor. I intended to call her back and place my order, but she left the phones a few minutes early and I wasn't able to order the new ruffle and begin the process of exchanging the one I purchased for a new one. I was extremely disappointed that I have to pay 3 shipping charges to get a skirt that fits. Also I wish that the phones were manned a few hours more as I am on the west coast and have to reach you by 2 p.m. my time. At 1:55 today, Tues., 10/14/14, the phones were already shut down until next Monday which will delay my reorder by a week. Henna was thorough and helpful, offering me a small reduction in the S and H as well as a 20% discount on the reorder. But I failed to get back to her in time.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    I would also have purchased flannel sheets if available
    Oct 19, 2014
  • Oct 4, 2014
    first time online shopping was easy. Will wait to see delivery and product for further opinion
    Oct 14, 2014
    i was very pleased with the bed ruffle and sham that i ordered annd was delievered sooner than expected.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Oct 16, 2014
    I am very impressed with the quality and the speed in which I received my order. I will Order again. Thank you so very much