Shop Bedding Reviews

12/16/2014
Shop Bedding Ratings and User Reviews. Shop Bedding is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 320 reviews. Last rated on 12/16/2014.

Shop Bedding Rating

More About Shop Bedding

Recent Reviews for Shop Bedding

• Dec 16, 2014
    I can't wait to get my order.
    easy and convenient
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I've ordered from this company before, and the quality of their merchandise is very good! They also have a good assortment of colors, sizes, etc. available, and their shipping charges are reasonable.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I really can't comment until I recieve my order
  • Dec 15, 2014
    good site for bedding needs im pleased
    I am so glad you had Satin Pillowcases. I can not find them in stores
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Very easy and very fast checkout. good selections
  • Dec 12, 2014
    So excited about finding quality satin sheets! I chose the Red to dress my guest bedroom for Christmas, which will be topped in White Down & a White french Tile Quilt with My Mother's lovely needlepoint Winter Christmas needlepoint accent pillows! Was "referred" to this site by numerous comments on Amazon! Also took advantage of your awesome buy on zippered satin pillowcases available in 3 sizes & a rainbow of classy colors! "I'll Be Back!" Merry Christmas To All & To All A GREAT NIGHT!
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Excellent colors and selection and prices the best.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Low prices and easy to use website. I wish there were some more color options on some of the sheet sets. I am happy with my purchase.
    Love the satin pillowcases
  • Dec 10, 2014
    When I ordered pillow cases, I did not realize that "1" meant only 1 pillow case and not 1 set. So now I had to pay shipping for the additional cases where before it was free because my original order was more than $50.00
  • Dec 8, 2014
    the product i bought ( satin pillow cases) were rated very well on Amazon.com
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    the pillow shams were beatiful. and the colors were perfect
  • Dec 1, 2014
    Too many items "out of stock" or "backordered."
    Dec 11, 2014
    When I was shopping on-line, some items were out-of-stock and not available. i would have ordered more items had they been available.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I found this order very easy to execute. This was much simpler and more straightforward than I have found with other company's. Now that I have discovered "shop bedding" I will certainly be back!!! Happy Holidays Letty
    Dec 16, 2014
    Bizrate's, thank you for giving me the opportunity to air my issues with Shop Bedding. The ease of ordering my requirements was good. I was told at once that when the order had been sent off for delivery, I would be informed. Yes, this occured.. I followed the tracking instructions and found these easy to access. My goods would be arriving on Thursday 11December. Then everything fell apart. No parcel, no update. The parcel had arrived at Sarcamento as expected. It took till Monday to get a response fromShopBedding. The means of contact was not clear, in fact quite confusing. Eventually, I was told that's the parcel would be here Monday 15 December. That was all that I required, a follow up on my order.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    I haven't received the product but the website was nice and easy ordering process.
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I thought the site was very easy to navigate and the product description was complete--prices were fantastic and checkout very easy.
    Dec 11, 2014
    I will go to this site before any other when I shop for bedding. Excellent prices and the quality is great. I am very pleased with the entire experience.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    the website is AMAZINGLY SLOW. really hard to tell input was accepted. it was frustrating that there were no choices for high threadcount cotton in full size.
    Dec 13, 2014
  • Nov 18, 2014
    I had a problem getting anyone to help me about free shipping. I was 4 cents short of the $50 and wanted someone to approve me for free shipping. I called and an order on the phone is free if the order is $30. I almost decided to forget about the whole thing. I hope to have good quality in the merchandise. I don't order without free shipping so I got a mattress cover which I really don't need. I also use only PayPal for on line purchases. You can not use PayPal over the phone. What a hazzle so far.