Shop Bedding Reviews

03/04/2015
Shop Bedding Ratings and User Reviews. Shop Bedding is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 359 reviews. Last rated on 03/04/2015.

Shop Bedding Rating

More About Shop Bedding

Recent Reviews for Shop Bedding

• Mar 4, 2015
    You were out of stock on a pillowcase I wanted. It would be better if pillowcases came in sets. I don't know why you wouldn't want them to match...
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Will probably go to this sight often. I've just begun.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    it said there would be free shipping, then it charged it. Very unhappy with that.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Very happy with first purchase
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I had a great experience!
    Pretty good so far
  • Mar 3, 2015
    It was easy to find what I wanted. They sent me samples for color choice. I am pleased.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I just found your site through Amazon and love your low prices!
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Attempted to modify my order, but was unable. Since it is my 1st order, I withhold further evaluation.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Some colors were out of stock. That made me unhappy.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    i really liked it
  • Mar 2, 2015
    It was easy to find what I needed. I look forward to receiving my bedskirt and hope it is as good quality as the ratings that I read indicated.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    The cheapest shipping method was priority at approximately $ 10.00. I would have liked to have a cheaper shipping method! The product was an acceptable price but the shipping cost almost had me cancel the order!
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I had a code for free sham with bed skirt and ordered 2 skirts, but it would only give me 1 free sham. I called the 800 number and no one was there (only work business hours) so I lost out on 1 free sham!!! NOT happy but promotion ended today so I had to place the order anyway.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    great product, work need on ease of web shopping.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    Was very easy to order. I ordered the Satin Pillow Cases and they are beautiful. Good quality for the price. Will definitely order again.
  • Feb 19, 2015
    i was very satisfied with the whole process
    Mar 1, 2015
    everything i ordered came as advertised in a timely manner
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Mar 3, 2015
    shams and skirt first time ugly in color.Shams on 2nd order to different colors. dont have the money to return again!!!!!!!!!
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Great Experience
    Mar 4, 2015
    Loved it, very satisfied.
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Mar 3, 2015
    I purchased a wonderful box spring sheet/ velcro bed skirt combo. It is perfect although I wish their were more colors available for the detachable bed skirt. I bought white but wanted a gray. Their color slection is minimal.