Shop Bedding Reviews

06/01/2015
Shop Bedding Ratings and User Reviews. Shop Bedding is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 309 reviews.

Shop Bedding Rating

More About Shop Bedding

Recent Reviews for Shop Bedding

• Apr 30, 2015
    I am very excited about Velcro bed skirts and to try them. I also found that ordering was very simple and fast, also a great selection on length and colors.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Very easy ordering on line for a product I had great difficulty in finding.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    I WILL TELL YOU AFTER I RECEIVE THE PRODUCT.
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I'm anxious to receive my order. It will complete my bedding!
  • Apr 26, 2015
    I found this web site to be easy to use and order from. I hope my pillow cases are as good as my experience on this site. If they are I will be doing a happy dance. Thank you sooo much for making it simple.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    It was nice
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Your review page for the product I ordered is obviously full of fake reviews. I was not fooled for a moment, nor was I impressed by the dishonesty of that particular business practice. Were it not for the fact that the product I purchased is one I can't find anywhere else, I would have shopped elsewhere. However, I am mildly impressed by the variety you offer, so good job on that.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I did call your toll free number and asked some questions about the product and the person I talked to was very helpful.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Prices a little high but I did find what I wanted
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Can't wait to receive
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Apr 28, 2015
    I would appreciate an email confirmation after completing order. I didn't know it had been completed until is saw the hold on my credit card. This seemed very inadequate. I was surprised when my order came so quickly because I felt such a lack of communication.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Great prices, many options, reasonable shipping rates.
    Apr 30, 2015
    The most reasonable prices for great quality bedding. The satin pillowcases are thick and beautifully made. I love the hidden zipper and variety of colors. Will definitely be shopping here for more bedding.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    FIRST USE. WILL SEE HOW IT GOES
    Apr 27, 2015
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Product was easy to find. Price was very good. Overall, it was a good experience.
    Apr 28, 2015
  • Apr 16, 2015
    The selection of sheets sold separately, a reason I selected you, is terrible....no real colors available. I like a satin bottom sheet, but a cotton/blend top shett in a matching color...not white or ctream . Impossible, but your site makes it seem likely.
    Apr 29, 2015
    You do not carry top sheets that are NOT satin in colors that match the satin bottom sheets. I love the 'slippery" feel to the bottom sheet, but want the top sheet to remain on me and not slide to the floor.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Apr 29, 2015
    Very pleased with the dust ruffle I purchased, and how easy it was to put on. Very happy, Kathy Wallace
  • Apr 7, 2015
    was very customer friendly
    Apr 27, 2015
  • Apr 3, 2015
    I had a hard time searching for pillow shams until I located this site. I was amazed not only in variety, but in such a variety of colors . I await the arrival of my order with great anticipation.
    Apr 23, 2015