Shop Bubba Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Shop Bubba Reviews

06/25/2017
Shop Bubba Ratings and User Reviews. Shop Bubba is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 93 reviews. Last rated on 04/21/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Shop Bubba

2016 Winner

Shop Bubba Rating

More About Shop Bubba

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Shop Bubba

• Apr 21, 2017
    I wish there were more color options available for the quantities I was looking for.
    May 09, 2017
    ALL GOOD SO FAR
    May 07, 2017
    very happy with product
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Easy to find. The mug I had was excellent. Needed to replace, and found it here at almost the price I paid at a grocery store some years ago.
    May 05, 2017
  • Apr 21, 2017
    easy and fast checkout good selection of mugs my family has used these mugs for years they are great and last a long time.
    May 03, 2017
    Great mugs and can't beat the price!
  • Apr 15, 2017
    Bubba makes great mugs this is the second 32oz mug just because the first one wasn't warranted from a 2 story drops to a cement driveway, i'm thinking that was done on purpose so someone had a birthday gift for me! Chill the mug of water and have the mug all night .
    May 03, 2017
    Bubba was good but the web site is now gone
  • Apr 19, 2017
    I love the insulated mugs. I used my sister's once, so I got these mugs for myself and my friends.
    May 01, 2017
  • Apr 19, 2017
    I love your products. I have purchased them in stores before but this will be my first purchase online.
    Apr 28, 2017
    When the product arrived I was disappointed to learn the straw was not rubbery like the other Bubba that I have. Also I decided I did not really care for the stainless still. It is cold to hold. I wanted to return it to EXCHANGE for another of your products but found out the shipping was nearly 3/4 what the actual tumbler cost. Needless to say I am not returning it, as it is not worth it to do so. Therefore, I am not satisfied with my purchase.
  • Apr 28, 2017
    Shopping was easy. Had just want I wanted for my grandsons sports activities
  • Apr 27, 2017
    I enjoy this website because it was easy to navigate. The website showed the products very clearly and I enjoyed seeing what it had to offer!
  • Apr 16, 2017
    I live in two places. It was difficult to go back and redo billing and shipping address
    Apr 27, 2017
  • Apr 26, 2017
    Love these cups. Have had one for years and use it every day.
  • Apr 26, 2017
    Loved the tumblers I bought before so when I heard that this site was going down o decided to stock up on them.
  • Apr 26, 2017
    i cant find my 24 oz black and pink bottle any more and it is very dissappointing!
  • Apr 26, 2017
    I love the Bubba items!! I have a lot and use them all the time. They are wonderfully made, durable but still stylish and very affordable!!
  • Apr 26, 2017
    I will miss this website, I love bubba products
  • Apr 08, 2017
    Website was really useful and easy can't wait for my bubba mugs.
    Apr 26, 2017
    Very happy with using Bubba, we love our new coffee 1 litre mugs and we have been telling all our friends. So they will be ordering as well. Thankyou so much for our products, we love them.
  • Apr 09, 2017
    Apr 25, 2017
    I had a small leak in the first mug sent to me and I was sent a new one with no problems and​ wonderful customer​ service!! Will definitely be back!!
  • Apr 13, 2017
    Apr 25, 2017
    Love the Bubba cups and straws! Very satisfied with the service and website
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Great prices and selection. I will definitely be back to shop here.Jason Epperson
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Shopped 2 retail stores for product - no luck. Went to BUBBA website - instantly found the mug I was looking for - purchased online from BUBBA. Entire time spent - 10 minutes.
    Apr 24, 2017
    excellent product. received before expected