Shop4Tech Reviews

08/28/2014
Shop4Tech Ratings and User Reviews. Shop4Tech is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 77 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.
Shop 4 Tech offers CD-R and DVD-R media, DVD Recorders, CD/DVD printers and packaging products. Also sells ink and toner cartridges and inkjet printer accessories.
Circle of Excellence - Shop4Tech

2008 Platinum

Shop4Tech Rating

More About Shop4Tech

Recent Reviews for Shop4Tech

• Aug 22, 2014
    I have always heard good things about your site and always deliver in timely fashion. Good quality items and variety at resonable prices.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Thank you for having the supplied that I need ... it makes the shopping experience more satisfying.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    You are a great company, wish you carried more childrens items.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    This is the only co. I have ever used to buy my inkjet cartridges. Shipping is prompt. Whenever I have a question it is handled by experienced personnel.
    Aug 21, 2014
    CONCERNED BECAUSE ONE OF THE INK CARTRIDGES I ORDERED HAD A DIFFERENT NO. AND THE AGENT EXPLAINED THAT SHOP4TECH USES SOURCES WHO SUPPLY COMPATIBLE ITEMS....BASED ON HIS INFO I TRIED THE CARTRIDGE AND IT WORKED EVEN THOUGH IT DIDN'T LIGHT UP LIKE THE OTHERS DID.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    Consistently good quality at good prices.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I have made several purchases in the past from Shop4tec and been very satisfied each time.
    Aug 18, 2014
  • Aug 12, 2014
    was recomended by a friend
  • Aug 11, 2014
    It's very useful for me.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    The Check-out system should allow multiple items on the same page to be selected rather than only on and then having to go back to the same page and select another. I ordered 3 ink cartridges for my Epson printer and could only place one item at a time from the same page in the Cart.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Have shopped shop4tech for over 12 years and no problems ever..............
  • Aug 4, 2014
    I am very disappointed that the discount is not able to be applied if you are using paypal. This is the second time I have purchased something in almost 5 years becaus of the problem with the discount. My last purchase cost me almost $60 more than I was expecting and almost lost it this time. Because the discount is not applied using paypal, I will probably not order again from Shop4Tech!
  • Aug 4, 2014
    A long and satisfied customer. When I want what shop4tech sells, I go there.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    all good so far w/ shop4tech, i did have some issues w/ deffective products in the past,,,,,
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Neede some help with net order and called and was helped ver quickly
  • Aug 3, 2014
    A Great site. I get my blank media from here most often for an excellent price.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Been shopping with Shop4Tech for years and will continue to do so.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    website shouldn't be so awkward to use. How many times do you have to 'protect' me?
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I like to order from them they are what they say when you order
    Aug 11, 2014
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Best site to shop for many items. example -dvd's, cd's, ink cartridges, cases, etc.Highly recommended site
    Aug 10, 2014
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Instead of going from cart back to home page, maybe they can install something to take you back to the previous page you were on. I ordered 4 different ink cartridges and had to start from beginning after adding each color to cart.
    Aug 16, 2014
    Haven't used the product yet but am hoping it performs the same as same purchase had in the past.