shopbop.com Reviews

07/30/2014
shopbop.com Ratings and User Reviews. shopbop.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2120 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.

shopbop.com Rating

More About shopbop.com

Recent Reviews for shopbop.com

• Jul 30, 2014
    Sorting items, I recommend to add price sorting.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    hope put more products on the wibsite
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I love shopbop. The amazing designer selection and the free shipping make this my first choice for shopping!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    With Jeans it would be good if you could search on - colour, rise, leg inseam
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Every time I click back I get a note asking me to click send. I might search more if not for that feature.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Getting better and better. I've shopped with you over a decade and went away for a while. You've made improvements so it's a pleasure to start back!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Overall an easy shopping experience, great selection of items and brands.
    Just love Shopbop.com!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I love shopbop, I always refer to shopbop once I had my eye on an item I know you got their brand because I think buying from Shopbop is comforting knowing that in few days I will get my items plus the complete view of the item makes the real product comes as expected in description. However, the selection is limited, I hope one day you get to sell more brands.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Love the website layout, it makes me feel good to shop. Also love the selection of the product.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    This is site is always on trend. Obsessed with this site!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    샵밥 편리합니다.More often sale,please!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Loved it! Great sale items!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Although I'm more of a bargain shopper on reason I decided to order this bag from Shopbop is because you are great at offering unique colors. I couldn't resist this shade which I haven't seen offered at other retailers.
    Pretty cool, love it.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Make it easier for international customers to pay customs duties and select the type of delivery suitable to them as other retailers do such as Macys and Saks.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    very competitive prices. I am very impressed!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Shopbop is barnone the best shopping website. The selection of clothes, shoes, accessories are massive, customer service is top notch and almost all items that I have ordered have arrived within 3 days. Shopbop makes everything easy. I absolutely love shopbop!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Thank you for the free shipping and returns. Like the way you make online shopping a good experience and like the videos.
    Jul 30, 2014
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Love the selection and availability of product - I also love the free international shipping which keeps me coming back to Shopbop. I really enjoy the lookbooks that you provide they are inspiring and give me new ideas of how to make outfits a little more edgy and interesting.
    Jul 30, 2014
    All was a very seamless experience. The jeans I purchased I have in other styles in the same size so I know they are a safe bet! Love the free shipping internationally also.