shopbop.com Reviews

02/09/2016
shopbop.com Ratings and User Reviews. shopbop.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 929 reviews.

shopbop.com Rating

More About shopbop.com

Recent Reviews for shopbop.com

• Jan 30, 2016
    it's very convenient for Chinese customers.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    The website is well designed and very easy to find what I'm looking for
  • Jan 29, 2016
    It would be great if Shopbop offered promo codes every once in a while.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I had a store credit that covered the coat of what I was purchasing but still had to enter a credit card number. seems like a bad policy. otherwise I had a great experience with customer service, they were incredibly helpful.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Always great customer service, always a great selection, fair prices. The site is clean and easy to use. My only issue is that over time, you've added SO many brands that I find it too cumbersome to browse. When this site first started it was more highly edited and if I needed new tops, for example, I could look through several pages and find good options and be done. I find that I only come to the site now when I already know pretty much what I want and I am just purchasing via shopbop because Denver (where I live now) doesn't have as much access to these brands. I don't come to "browse" anymore because it's too overwhelming and daunting. From a browsing standpoint, it's almost become like zappos or amazon where there are just so many options you don't feel like it's been edited and curated from a style standpoint to the degree that a great boutique store is (and that's how it used to feel to me). Hope that's helpful! I've always loved shopbop. :)
  • Jan 29, 2016
    products are good and the prices are considerable. I love it. I would like to continue purchasing from it and share it with my friends.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I am very happy with shop bop it's my favorite site. I find the best designer deals. I recommend it to all of my friends.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Love shop bop - the variety the quality the delivery time - its so easy and I love the free shipping!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    there are no reviews on how true a shoe size is or how it fits
  • Jan 28, 2016
    i resent having to save my credit card information to your website in order to place an order. With all the web sites and stores being compromised i should have the option to enter for a specific order, and then reenter next time I shop. As soon as my order arrives i will delete all information from your site.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I like the new option that lets you sign in using Amazon - it's way easier. I love the range of designers you carry, like Zero & Maria Cornejo and Ohne Titel. I attend Fashion Week as part as my job so I'm always glad to see some of the lesser-known, but excellent, designers on your site. I also like the lookbooks - sometimes I just need help envisioning an outfit and how I'd style it and put it together.
    Easy to use
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Jan 28, 2016
    Amazing shopping experience and super fast delivery. This purchase is probably the first of many and possibly will move me from Net-a-porter to shop bop.
  • Jan 21, 2016
  • Jan 20, 2016
    easy quick check out. easy quick painless FREE return. overall, very satisfied.
    Jan 29, 2016
    Return process was very easy and I had no concerns about getting my money refunded.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    import duties are the neck!
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Shopbop had a great variety along with fair pricing. Excited to receive my new swimsuit for the summer
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I wish there was a more convenient way to reorder items that were incorrectly shipped. I received the wrong items, returned them, an had to wait 3 weeks to reorder them when they were available online again. Other than that, I am very satisfied.