shopbop.com Reviews

02/06/2016
shopbop.com Ratings and User Reviews. shopbop.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 941 reviews.

shopbop.com Rating

More About shopbop.com

Recent Reviews for shopbop.com

• Feb 3, 2016
    I love Shopbop, everything arrives in a very timely manner - and returns are made so simple - which is typically a problem with online shoping; that is why I am very loyal to Shopbop
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I love shopping from your website. I always leave it happy with my purchases. Thank you.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Shopbop is my favorite website to order from - the amazon prime shipping option is great.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Your prices tend to be a bit above my budget for regular purchases but I have found that your sale prices are often fair and affordable. I tend to window shop each new season and then keep an eye on a select few things to go on sale. Once they are at a price I am comfortable spending I will typically do one final check to make sure the price is consistent with other online retailers. I really like how I can use my amazon prime account to pay and secure free shipping. That is why I would consider buying from your site first. It makes the whole process easier and I feel like my information is secure.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Great shopping huge bonus they deliver to the UAE .
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Nice interface and price, but needs to have more styles of handbags
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Love your selection of everything and that I can get free two day shipping/return being an Amazon prime member
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I thought the web site shall provide the traditional Chinese..
    easy to use
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I love shopbop! I shop there to find the best merchandise!
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Great product selection and experience all around, looking forward to receiving my order!
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I have never been disappointed with a shopbop experience. It is my favorite place to online shop and I check for new items almost everyday!
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I love ShopBop. I have been using it for over 6 years. It is usually the first set i check whenever i am looking for something specific. Their emails about items I've liked going on sale too is also very convenient and helpful.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    Great online shopping experience! Love the variety of clothes you guys have -- very pleased and found exactly what I was looking for! Thanks.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    One of my favorite online shopping experiences gievn the 360 views of products on models
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I am a loyal Shopbop customer for many reasons, but, above all, is the customer service. For an online retailer, your personal touch is second to NONE! Thank you for keeping me stylish and happy for over 10 years! xo
  • Feb 2, 2016
    More deisgners in the Designer boutique
  • Jan 20, 2016
    I don't shop that much but the silly sweater kept popping up on Accuweather when I was checking to see if warm enough to ride bike outside. Brilliant.
    Feb 3, 2016